Should there be Teams or Not?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Cheese.

• Total voters
It's up to you how you do it, but I should probably make myself more clear.

I thought you were going to split the inmates among the handlers. Same thing, though.

I wanted to be on the same team as the troll. I want a Roy/Buras bad ass team combo. But, the troll goes to Sloan, so that's probably an impossibility.

Still gonna pet the troll as frequently as possible.

Oh yay, a simple minded troll in a team of a demon that enjoys manipulating the mind and a girl of science that loves trolls. Hmm... pick your poison.

@Braxnond Isn't that what I did? I might not even do it, who knows. xP 
If I indeed do It I'm changing the teeeeeeeeeeeams ;P

did we arrive at the place or are we still cooped up in the vans. i'm just returning from going some... things and lets just say i'm so flippin' out of it right now, @BlackOrchids .

Tyt :P  
I dunno what the friggity Frack I did, but Haemus just broke your sorry asses out of Jail.

Lmaooooooo!!!!

wth is going on.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13850-1385051640-37.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14419-1385051663-19.gif

lmao. xD

I swear I was going to write a way for everyone to just, ya know interact.

Then it mutated into that.

lmaoooooo oh lordy lordy.

I know who the so called beutiful girl is SHE IS A BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS! 
@BlackOrchids I don't know who u are and i don't know where u live but i will FIND YOU AND KILL U!

I WAS EATING FOOD FOR F SAKES NOW I CAN"T EVEN FINISH! that ugly transform! 
oh and also take it down its not appropriate as the laws of the site i think u know e-e it is revealing and hideously and well children

Huh? whut. Noh. It's a monster. Monsters are monsters, if admin has an issue they'll say something. I seriously doubt that it is.

why do we have to do the prison's job? lmao i get that we're handlers but shouldn't the guards bust their butts to recapture the inmates... that's what they're paid to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back