• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to create either a Yuri or Yaoi RP

BaldurAnthology

Chosen of Rillifane
Hey there everyone. I'm BaldurAnthology.. and I'm looking to do some form of romantic RP between two girls or two guys it doesn't particularly matter. I'm Tired of doing Romance pairings that are just between guy and girl.. they're boring. Although they are fun at times it gets too.. samey and that gets annoying. Guy meets girl they fall in love.. BORING. So I'm here today to try and find someone that would write yaoi or yuri with me. Preferably in Message since I'm more likely to remember when it's my turn to write.. since well I'll get email notifications on it and the like. ANYWAY.. so I'm a very skilled veteran writer. I write Novella style.. which means I write a lot in a book style format as often as possible. AT my previous peak I was up to 15 paragraphs in one post.. since coming here I think that's gone down to 13 at the last post I did with someone but that's significantly more than most write in my experience.. so expect a bit of a challenge. I also try to keep my writing as perfect as I can, grammatically and Spelling wise.. so try to do the same if you can.. I will let you know if I see mistakes in the writing as I read it etc..

ANYWAY on to the romance plot.. I was thinking something the supernatural. Maybe a girl ends up meeting some form of fairy or the like? Who knows. If you have ideas please message me directly. That way we can chat and I can get a feel for your personality, your ideas and what kind of plot would work best when writing with you. I want to make sure that whomever my partners end up as are going to have the best experience working with me as I will attempt to have while working with them.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

I'm actually very interested in role playing with you, but I am still fairly new to this particular site and don't quite know how to message anyone privately yet. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Holy shit that's a lot of paragraphs... Well anyways I'm interested in a yaoi role play don't worry I have a bunch of crazy plots in my head. I'll rp usually between one or two paragraphs, depends on the moment how many paragraphs I can post. I'm really active so that shouldn't be a problem. And I insist on getting to know the person a little before we start. :) pm me if your interested!

I'm very interested in doing a yuri 1 x 1 with Mr.Baldur. My god that's a lot of paragraphs, so that can be a challenge. But I do like a good challenge ^^. You want me to PM you when you get on again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back