• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yatari
147bdfdf743d54fb600344556c3b9fb0.jpg
Yatari and Kindo had gone their separate ways, for now, deciding that maybe an S rank was maybe a little too ambitious right now and that maybe they should have a little more experience under their belt before they did one...that and they had a bit of trouble trying to figure out exactly well...how they were going to make it to the Wayfinder Tundra. While Island hopping certainly seemed like a plausible idea...they couldn't help but think that they were rushing into it...that being said, hunting and ogre seemed like a brilliant idea...yeah they could handle an ogre. They were weak to fire, they could create illusions and even drain life force if need be...yes, that sounded like a grand idea. they hopped along cheerfully, riding the lightning rail or more so, riding on top of the lightning rail. they smiled, laughing happily as the wind blew through their fur, holding on using their own ability to produce lighting to stick to the top on the train. It was fun, like being on a ride and they didn't have to pay a single mortal coll. They did not dismount the train at Sterngate but instead waited until they were halfway to Zolanberg and released her magic so that they wouldn't stick to the top of the train anymore, making them fly off the roof of the train in the direction of the mine. They laughed gleefully, having an absolute blast. They twisted her body through the air and steadied themselves so they could fly to the mine when they smelled something in the air...people? Several people...they couldn't have been the miners, they wouldn't be anywhere near the mine with the ogre still about...were they here to kill the ogre? We're they from another guild?

Of course, she had no idea that they were from the same guild, they'd left before Zilyana had gotten up and therefore didn't have their marks and they left before Yatari had even arrived. Yatari floated down on top of Khione's head. She was cold and virtually had no smell, although her cold didn't bother her too much due to her fur in her tiny kitsune form, but they still didn't like it very much, if they wanted to be cold they'd have continued onto the tundra so they quickly moved onto Shanks's head but...he kind of smelled and there was a monster on his back so she again quickly moved Oliver's head...this one was warm, and smelled of fancy shampoo, he must have been one of those noble types. Yatari did smell something else in the air though…what was that? It was coming from...the cloaked girl. Then there was another boy but he smelled human so that was easy enough to identify.

Yatari supposed it might have been rude just to lie on people's heads without asking...they supposed they should get off the nobleman's head even if it did smell nice. Still, they didn't know how to approach this situation...should they try to complete the quest anyway? What was quest etiquette when it came to opposing guilds?

Yatari moved their paws to Oliver's cheeks and looked him in the eyes, almost being upside down "Hey...hey, fancy locks are you guys from another guild? I don't see any marks on you? Are you even in a guild? If not, does that mean I can still do the job? I mean the train ride was fun and all, but it would be kind of annoying just to come all this way for nothing." Yatari said, strangely enough worrying, rather it was rude to complete an in-progress quest, whilst being on someone's head uninvited.

Imteractions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace (Khione) Mistory Mistory (Shanks) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Oliver) | In the area: Jhin Jhin (Zael) Peckinou Peckinou (Black)

Last edited:

• Lenia | Wiki | Fantasy Amino

Ailza Bright Demo Regular
    Elwyn kicks a single small stone out of her path. She hadn’t wanted to hurt Crimson’s feelings, but the words flew out before she could stop them. She can feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment. If she had indeed hurt his feelings, an apology would be in order, but she’d rather avoid that. Her parents had raised her better, but she would rather stray from her presented path and follow her own rules. She begins to fear the worst, a deep unsettling feeling creeping its way back in, telling her to run back home to her parents. She shakes her head. This is ridiculous. She’s 5’4 and 110 pounds, if someone that tall and seemingly fit can’t handle her attitude, there is indeed no hope for humanity. She instead turns her attention to the beautiful forest surrounding them. The songs of birds somehow mingle in well with the sound of Yorvik’s towering machine. Elwyn is used to trees and dirt, disliking cities as they are rather daunting. Their rules vary from establishment to establishment and one never knows what someone’s reaction will be. She remembers how the group had stopped at a pharmacy and how Sekeolath’zhin had stuffed something in his bag. Something changed within his demeanor, but Elwyn couldn’t quite place a finger upon what it might be. Speaking of changed demeanor, she noticed how Lilith moved to the back of the group. For some unknown reason, the hairs on the back of her neck begin to rise and she fights the urge to turn around. Elwyn just wanted to find this bear and get the hell out of here.

“Why did y’all decide to join the guild?” Elwyn asks, deciding silence doesn’t suit her. This whole trip will be dull (except for the fighting) if they don’t get to know each other. Also, a nice distraction couldn’t hurt.

Interactions: Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Aravini Aravini Flintstone Flintstone

Last edited:
Crimson had chosen simply to ignore the feisty redhead's jab about his name, he wasn't going to get into an argument with a woman he had just met, as he didn't want to give the rest of the group the wrong impression about him. However, it didn't take a psychic to see that Elwyn was torn over her treatment of him, and he wasn't so petty as to leave her to those thoughts for too terribly long. Perhaps he'd leave her to stew just a bit longer (after all he wasn't not petty at all). In the meantime, he observed the forest. While he would always be more of a city guy himself, there was something nice about the forest as well (perhaps it reminded him of the forest near his home village that he used to explore when he was a kid).

When Elwyn broke the long silence with a rather interesting question he was the first to answer. "I used to travel around somewhat aimlessly, always chasing that next bit of excitement. My parents greatly disapproved, however, and the killjoys insisted I stop my wandering and put down some roots. While I could have told them to shove it, I do deeply love my family and so I had to put down roots somewhere. I chose the guild as that place since it would allow me to continue traveling and looking for that next big thrill. And if my parent's asked I could give them an address and they wouldn't have to know that I was not going to be there that often."

Interactions: antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn)
Nearby: Aravini Aravini (Lilith), Mistory Mistory (Yorvik), Coffee Shark Coffee Shark (Sekeolath'zhin)

Renaque (Woman In Black)
Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Khione Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Oliver Coco Adel Coco Adel Yatari
Mentions: Jhin Jhin Zael Mistory Mistory Shanks
1621825606099.png Renaques didn't eyed Zael with suspicion when he choose to go with the smelly man, but didn't really object to it, since she would no longer have nose assaulted by his awful smell. She had thought of going near Oliver in order to try to cancel out the smells too, but she didn't think he would appreciate it without a good reason. But when Oliver said that he would be willing to take the Lantern as his share of the reward, she opted not to object since she really didn't need it too much, she had her own lantern after all anyways. It seemed that he was quite well off financially, and she couldn't help but figure that he could be one of those Nobles that she heard about in the books she read about human society. Though she couldn't help but wonder why a noble would join their little guild, she thought of asking him that question later when he was free. As he went on to wish them luck, and politely asked them to not try and die, Khione then started to speak up herself confirming that she was willing to allow Oliver to take the Lantern. She wasn't really asked if she objected but she didn't mind too much since she kinda saw Khione as leader of their little group right now by how quick she was to solve disputes and handle situations. She figured that it was customary for humans to do whatever their leader tells them to, so she didn't really object to any of her decisions since she displayed the most leader like traits.

But not soon after a floating fox seemed to have been jumping on top of her guildmates and the homeless mans head, finally finding comfort on top of Olivers head which unnerved her just a bit since she liked the way Oliver smelled and it now seemed that her scent was getting mixed in with Olivers making it very strange smelling instead of nice. She couldn't help but tighten her grip on her Scythe as she prepared to get her weapon in order to take down the strange creature. But before she could move in to attack it, the strange creature began to speak which stunned her enough to begin taking a closer look at them. It seemed that they had nine tails and they looked like a fox, a small one at that, they hardly seemed like too big of a threat and by what they said, they seemed to be part of a guild as well, she honestly didn't know what guild they were a part of but figured that they should probably chase them away since this quest is theirs to take. She went on to speak out towards the nine tailed fox "Yes, we are from Forsaken Dawn and this job is already taken by us, so I would suggest you take the next train ride back to whatever guild you are from and choose another mission." Renaques didn't bother to lower her Scythe and was fully ready to chase the fox away if they refused the request, their pupils slit as she trained her eyes on towards the fox prepared fully prepared to fight them if need be.​

• With a yawn, Yorvik stretched in his seat, resting comfortably a top the behemoth that marched along the group. Was it Abit lazy?...maybe. but he had a bad leg! Not to mention being so short! It would be such a pain to keep up with the group. Even Lillith had fallen behind a small ways, though that could simply be how she prefers it. Oh! Maybe that's something to think on. A mana powered vehicle to carry groups!

"Notebook~!"
    He grinned as he marked down the idea, already putting together a simple design on paper.
    It was about here that Elwyn spoke up, followed by Crimson. it was such an innocent question, and really, he couldn't just ignore her...but he didn't like the answer.

Adjusting his glasses, he sighed, scratching the back of his head, contemplating an answer before leaning over to look down on the taller members of the group (a sight he rarely gets tired of).

"Money, really...Building things like Hauser isn't cheap. I guess if the guild gets big enough, making a name for myself would be a bonus..."

He beats on the machine that carried him, before settling back again, giving a glance over the shoulder for the smaller of the group.
    "Sekeo! Lillith! I know it won't be the most comfortable, but if you need to rest or something your welcome to climb aboard! Hauser could probably carry all of us without issue...you know that wouldn't be a bad idea...maybe something on the back or shoulders for people to hang from...nand with Sekeo's size an entire seat could be added without much interference for us both...ohhhh notebook!"

He grins, opening the bundle of pages up again and scribbling into the pages before he returns to the original conversation.
    "But really, I'm not gonna go anywhere in life if I cant fund my designs. Not like I'm getting any taller, and my magic use is absolute garbage. The guild gives me a reliable place to stay, opportunity for income, and if I'm really lucky I can talk The guildmaster into a workshop of sorts...maybe with a winch if something is in a bad position...oh! And a testing range!"

He grins, letting out a gig-...chuckle of excitement at the prospect as he edits his designs.

Aravini Aravini

Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

antidesclub antidesclub

Flintstone Flintstone

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Jhin Jhin

Peckinou Peckinou

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace

1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: Flintstone Flintstone Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark antidesclub antidesclub
Mentions: N/A

The hive found...calmness and peace within the woods, after all it was their natural habitat. The fresh air, the roaming animals, and not a single man-made building insight. It would have been a perfect environment if it weren't for its proximity to civilization.

Elwyn called to them, curious of each one's reasoning to be part of the guild. She seemed to still be upset regarding the comment she made towards Crimson. It was an odd thing, feeling guilt. If she truly felt that her actions were necessarily, why would she feel shame for it? Crimson made a comment and she snapped back, was it not fair?

Crimson spoke first, mentioning his desire to travel despite his parent disapproval. He believed that joining a guild would be a good compromise. In a odd way he was travelling hobo, a lot like them before finding the guild. Next was Yorvik, seeming to have simple reasoning of cash and security.

Suprisingly, it was very similar for their reasoning joining the guild...but then again they don't know much about him, seeming to be vague regarding his past.

Before Yorvik explained his reasoning, he invited both them and Sek to ride with him on his machine. The drought of their race had slowed down as the oldest and weakest of their kind perished. Being near others may not be so revealing for them.
"Yeah...that would be lovely Yorvik."

"And for why I joined the guild...it's a bit cheesy but...I guess I wanted a place to belong to. You see I'm very far away from my home, and everywhere I go I am...hunted.

"I'm seen us inhuman, dangerous, a monster. Those who find me may fear me or hate me. Either way, an angry mob sworn to hunt me down would soon follow. Not every person I met is bad of course, I mean you guys seem pretty cool and hopefully accepting. I even met a nice man who introduced me to this world. I guess I joined the guild for security too, no mob would be coming for a guild member doing their job right?"

• One by one, the party shared their reasons for having joined the guild. After Yorvik shared his own reasons, he offered Lilith and Sekeolath’zhin a ride. Lilith accepted the offer, but Sekeo felt a little torn; he wanted to ride, but he couldn’t be useful up on Hauser’s shoulders could he ? He had no ranged weapon with him currently.

I need to make a sling or maybe I can find some of the shiny discs to buy one of the fire-sticks I’ve seen humans use?

“Ah, I stay on ground . Maybe later. Eyes better down here,” he called up to Yorvik, feeling only just a bit remorseful that he hadn’t said yes. Were they in a clearing , he would have leapt at the opportunity but with all the undergrowth obscuring their view, it would be best if Sekeo could weave through it quickly and quietly. But maybe that was pointless with Hauser stomping around. Anything lurking about would hear them coming. If I knew the way, I could lead but I don't. Dragon's fire, I feel foolish now. Oh well.

Lilith’s account came next and Sekeolath’zhin couldn’t help but feel a pang of sympathy for her. She seemed normal,but looks can be deceiving. I wonder why? I guess it doesn't matter. I don't really have to do much to make softskins hate me.

Now the group’s attention became focused on him and quite suddenly, Sekeolath’zhin felt as small and timid as he’d been when he’d first hatched. He cowed a little, feeling very much on the spot. “A-ah? M-me!? Er…” What to say? The truth was heavy and complicated . It seemed like a lot to drop on a bunch of strangers. But telling them just a little wouldn't hurt. He sighed and tried speaking in a voice he hoped could reach the ears of those well more than several feet above the ground, “Home not feel much like home anymore. Friend leave . Everything change bad. I leave and go look for them. Go many places. But no place want kobold around. No help. No listen. No care. Guild first place that …not try kill me or make me leave. Not sure what do. Maybe being here help me get more shinies to make trade for help to find friend." At the last bit, he nearly choked up. He always became emotional when he thought of his missing dragon-mother, but he didn't want to appear weak in front of his new clan-guild. He wasn't a hatchling! He quickly turned his head and swept a bit of "dust" from his eye. If only I was strong enough not to need help. I'd ...I'd...strangle Chariroth with his own damned tail!

His eyes wandered curiously over towards Elwyn, "Why you join guild?"

Interactions: antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn) Flintstone Flintstone (Crimson) Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) Aravini Aravini (Lilith)

Last edited:
GhostBlade :: Chapter 5: The Burning rose (Part IV) | Tapas

Ailza Bright Demo Regular
Crimson’s backstory happens to be the first words he’s spoken to her since they left Sharn. To her, he didn’t seem too upset, but some people obtain the gift of pretending. She hopes the group hasn’t noticed she’s in poor spirits, but a fake smile never hurt anybody. It did surprise her, her and Crimson’s backgrounds contain a few similar elements. She too understands the thrill of adventures and how a small town can slowly kill you, even if she was from a tavern in the middle of nowhere. She does internally admire the rebelliousness within him and the slight sneakiness that comes from only spouting partial truths, although she’ll never tell him so. She had given her parents the guild’s address, which her mother abuses and constantly sends her sappy letters enveloped in pink. It’s too risky to throw them away and have them embarrassingly found by another guild member, so she keeps them in her pack at all times.

She nods to Yorvik’s explanation, feeling as though she is missing a piece. The story seems solid enough, but even though she can’t see his face, something heavy lingers around him. Shaking her head, she listens to Lilith’s story of woe. She had no idea someone so small and innocent-looking could have been through so much. “Lilith… I’m sorry you had to go through that. It’s terrible… but I have your back. Anyone tries to lay a finger on you, they have to go through me first.” She furthers her point by raising her arm and wrapping her fingers around the hilt of the giant sword strapped to her back. After listening to Sekeolath’zhin’s story, her grip tightened. “Bastards… sounds like we’re all looking for something in our own ways…”

She was slightly surprised Sekeolath’zhin in turn asked about her reasoning, even if it is the polite thing to do or perhaps it was done out of a sense of expectancy- she appreciated it nonetheless. No one had ever asked her about her ambitions and the story that came along with them, not that there was much to tell. She hadn’t had such tragic origins as some people she had come across throughout her adventures and figured it was best to avoid the subject for fear that person would compare pasts. “It’s not all that interesting.” Dropping her hand, she turns to Crimson, suddenly bashful, and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. “I also know the want to go on adventures and the disapproval from parents that accompanies it. I came here to prove something. They don’t believe I can do this; fight for a living. But it’s all I know. Dark elves corrupt whatever they touch, including my parent’s business. They lost a lot when an elf burned down the tavern and are still in debt to this day, even though we pooled together every piece of coll we could find. I want to earn back what they lost- what the elves took.” She pauses for a moment. “That’s probably too much, isn’t it? I’m sorry. You guys don’t want to hear my sorry tale.” She laughs shyly. “I’m sure there’s good elves out there somewhere, I just haven’t had the chance to encounter them.” She doesn’t know if she is lying to herself or not. A part of her hopes her statement is true, but somewhere deep down, her resentment runs freely. The truth is she hasn’t met an upstanding elf since she was a young girl. There were those she thought could be, but in the end were utter disappointments.

Last edited:

Scarlet Mortem Sig..png
    NN27bU5Y_1606200455031gpadd.jpeg

Scarlet listened to White's input; and while it was valuable and offered a bit of a plan... it didn't turn out to be all that different than the information Scarlet had already provided them herself. She also couldn't help but note that while White's bow might be useful for their current quest, Gul's weapon of choice could also prove to be rather helpful as well. Then there was Scarlet's own abilities when it came to fighting and maneuvering the woods and forests that she had grown accustom to throughout her life. She highly doubted that the majority of the quest rested on White's shoulders.

Choosing not to comment on the matter, for sake of time and not wanting to pick a fight, Scarlet turned her attention back to Rhys as he spoke. However, when the undead man suddenly spoke to her in a hushed tone, she found herself slightly caught of guard. “Do you think you'd be able to determine a rough heading or whether we're getting closer to the nest?” It wasn't hard for her to make sense of what he actually meant to ask with his question, and was rather grateful for his discretion. Instinctively, Scarlet wrapped a hand around the pendant that dangled from her neck, "I hadn't considered that idea..." She responded, then paused for a moment as if lost in thought. ".... I suppose I could try to speak with them." She finally stated, adding a small smile that refused to touch her other features as it would have had it been more genuine. The fact was, spirits could be difficult to talk to at times and even frightening. Especially those that were met with an untimely death or are lost if not more so than they were in life. It didn't help either that in her current state, where her darker half was suppressed, it made it harder for her to detach herself from the spirits she came into contact with.

| Fenris Fenris Puppetman Puppetman Noct Noct Peckinou Peckinou |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back