• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forever Living [WIP Closed.]

Skiriki

Always in my head.
Please post any OOC here. Until I give the go, please do not post in the “Main” section. You are, however, welcome to place any questions, concerns, or even provide input here. Like I've mentioned (basically everywhere) I want this to be co-written. Please feel free to work with each other and come up with ideas. I want this to be enjoyable for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That thrice-damned gif will haunt my nightmares xD

Your tags caught my interest, and this looks extremely intriguing. Mind if I make an attempt at a CS?

@papachan @Elephantom @Ember Spark @Fioreo @heavenly @Joan the Rebel @Despondency @Hexagon @TheCreditCards

I know some of you were interested, and some of you have already posted CS(s), but I just want to give an update for everyone.

If you're still interested, but haven't posted a CS, please do!
No spot is in reserve.

If you have posted a CS, hang tight! I will let you know if you've been accepted soon!

I will stop accepting CS applications by
Wednesday, so I can give everyone enough time to get them in. Please let me know if that works for everyone, as I'd really like to get this thing rolling.

Almost done, just need pics for one of my secondary characters.

EDIT: Woot! Commencing final edits...now! CSs will be completed in a few minutes :)

Aand done!

@Shiriki

Hi! I've already posted my CS and received a "hype cookie". I'm really excited to see that this is still very much alive and well.

@Shiriki

Thank you so much! It is not every roleplay where I feel comfortable with bringing in my old lady. I know she is going to be ripped from this earth very early on in this roleplay, but I hope I can provide this RP with the feels it deserves. So is Wednesday when the madness starts?

ITS WEDNESDAY, AND I HAVE SOME NEWS.

I lied to all of you. Instead of accepting five, I accepted six. I really loved the characters, and they have such diverse backgrounds, I decided it wasn't really fair for me to just cut out one person.

I will post the start of the RP
today. *Edit, tomorrow.* Please make sure you've read over where we're starting (overview), and familiar with everyone's characters. Let's get this thing rolling.

@papachan @Joan the Rebel @heavenly @Elephantom @Ember Spark @Fioreo

I want to give everyone more time to respond, so I will make the first post early tomorrow.

Before then, please skim over the information in Overview if you haven't already, and prepare your characters!

I'm excited to write with everyone!!

Reading over the CSs again, and I noticed that nobody apparently took Skiriki up on her offer to have a pet except for Skiriki herself xD This is much funnier than it should be

I'd like to ask for a little more detail on the "turning" process of these "zombies". As you can probably imagine, I fear I will be one of the first to have to write about one of my characters slowly turning, or quickly turning, into one of these nano-zombies due to Mrs. Whittington's age. Some questions I have are how long does it take on average to turn into a nano-zombie? From the records in the Overview, it took about three days for H001 to go aggressive and about two for B7, so I was guessing that it took anywhere from two to four days depending on the subject and the amount of nanobytes infected.

Other than sudden aggression, what are some other things that happen to the patient when undergoing the transformation? I would imagine that having a headache would be the number one problem. I wouldn't imagine that a fever would be an issue because it is not a bacterial or viral infection, unless the wound itself got infected. Do these nano-zombies die of hunger? Or does the nanotechnology keep them alive somehow without it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back