Food Favorite ramen hacks?

ok this might sound wired

first put the ramen in for 5 minutes in the microwave, then drain some (NOT ALL OF) the water, then put hot sauce, pepper, old bay, parmesan cheese, and the flavoring packet, then, you mix it all together, enjoy the worlds best ramen!

Two taps of cayenne, soy sauce, and lemon pepper. Add spices like turmeric and curry powder for anti-carcinogenic properties. It barely adds flavor but gives color!

YOU GOTTA ADD BARELY ANY WATER, IT GOTTA BE BARELY COOKED AND THEN YOU GOTTA DRAIN ALL THE WATER FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS ALSO IT HAS TO BE DRY AS HELL

1. Just before you pour it our add in an egg and poach it.

2. Add diced spring onion.

3. Lao Gan Ma. I put that shit on everything

Yall gonna think I’m crazy for this one but we sometimes drain the water after boiling and just mix the packet with the noodles and eat it that one. Honestly it’s really good that way too 😭 egg too

Adding a dash of milk and an egg to make it creamy and add depth. If I have it in I'll throw in a tiny bit of mince garlic too, often add a splash of rice wine vinegar too. If I think ahead I will make ramen (marinated) eggs the day before. This sounds crazy but I spent 2 months experimenting when I was so stressed I only wanted soups.

I do boiled (or when I don't feel like making a fresh batch, fried) eggs with spicy ramen! ... That's about it, really.

Nothing fancy, but since I like eating kimchi-flavored instant ramen sometimes, I sprinkle a little bit of shredded mozzarella cheese in it just to make it a little less spicy since the one I eat is very peppery.

1. Just before you pour it our add in an egg and poach it.

2. Add diced spring onion.

3. Lao Gan Ma. I put that shit on everything

Basically this. Maybe even a dash of sesame oil and some kimchi. Chili oil with green onions is the bomb though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back