• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rider
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara

After hearing the two talk, and the strange female took off her outfit, Kamina's eyes went with surprise.
The strange female had injuries on her, as if she had been in a fight earlier. As much as Kamina wanted to keep his distance and observe, he felt it was necessary to talk to her.
He casually approached the two, his disguise hopefully keeps his identity hidden from the master.​

As Zach commuted to school, his Assassin servant pondered in the trunk of the vehicle. It had been weighing on him, the fiasco that transpired in the streets with the Red servant. Things were going in his favor, and he learned many things about his opponent. With one of his legs indisposed and armor weakened, he was on the verge of breaking under 6's pressure. But something otherworldly began to happen. He recounted the previous night to himself one more time.

SPARTAN-B312 began to come to his senses. The first thing he saw, was a wall of rock with his knife imbedded half way through it. Despite not being conscious for the duration of the assault, 6 knew his enemy was on the other side of this wall. He quickly looked at his radar to find that the red bogies were gone, confirming that they were able to escape. His vision blurred in and out as he stood tall, dislodging his combat knife and putting it back in its sheath. Meanwhile, 6 heard footsteps running up from behind him. "Sir." He turned around to see Zach slowing down as he approached. "Are you alright?" Zach said. "I saw what happened, you went berserk." His voice wasn't very shocked, Zach's head was clear despite the situation. 6 approved of this quality his master had. "They got away." He said, responding to Zach, or more so informing his superior.

He lifted the shotgun in his right hand to a ready position, he wasn't done fighting. "I can still sense him nearby. I'll pursue them." He turned to walk around the wall and find wherever they went. "Hold on." Zach said. "I think we should pack it in for tonight." Zach looked back at the SUV hidden in the alley way. "We have a..." He thought for a moment, trying to find the right word to say, but unable to find one more flattering. Zach sighed. "...prisoner." 6 understood, putting his shotgun on his back which 'clicked' into place with a magnet. "I think we should pack it in." Said his master, before responding with "Affirmative." But 6 spent a moment to contemplate what just happened, sore that he couldn't seal the deal. Zach left, and 312 followed. He snapped back to reality, still on their commute to John the Baptist.

Otherworldly happenings, 6 was aware that this would happen. As a servant in a magical war, he was now aware of mystic arts being present here. The disadvantage to this was being possibly the only servant to possess no magical abilities in combat, which he thought could be countered with his natural talent in the warzone. He thought that, but after his mind was compromised by last nights enemy, he knew he had to think of a new approach if they were to cross paths again. Gaining intel on other servants would also be on the agenda, and luckily a presence had already been detected in the place they were going. That leaves 4 other servants unaccounted for however, and neither Zach or himself have the first clue as to who the encountered last night, but they could possible rule some out.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The footsteps echoed off of the walls as they drew closer. They were the heavy footsteps of a man, as he made his way to a table that was set in front of Ichi. Once there he stopped. He said nothing for a good few seconds. He could see that she was squinting hard, letting him know that she was practically blind for the time being.

"Hello." He said with a calm, welcoming voice. As her vision begins to clear, she sees a fairly tall man with tan skin and short dark hair that was parted to the left. The sides of his head being even shorter and close to his head. His build suggested he was strong, but his expression was friendly. "My name's Gaius. Sorry about the lights." The room was fairly spacious, about 20 x 30, the 30ft walls being in front and behind Ichi. The walls and ceiling were a slight off white color, and the floor being black gradient marble tiles. "And sorry for the chains. That's just protocol unfortunately."

He walked around the table where an empty chair was to the left of her. Gaius placed his hands on the backrest and looked her in the eye. "But, if I can trust you," He revealed a key in his right palm. "I'll take those off. Maybe we can start with a name." His smile grew some on his chiseled, stubbled face.

unknown.png

--Kyria "Penny" Davids-Pennyworth--
Servant: The Berserker
Interaction: Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

One look at this creature's back had told Kyria all that she needed to know. She was badly injured. No, tortured might be the right term. Black burns and scars were contrasting her innately dark, purple skin. Her back bound by some kind of locked chain, the keyhole emitting some dim blue light. Kinda similar to how her mother would describe mana. An eerie and subtle, mystical in nature. The lock was designed with necromancy at mind, with the skull and mystical glyphs. Switching jackets, Kyria put on the uniform at the same time as the purple creature, who in turn, snuggled onto it, asking where she found such clothing.

"Oh, I brought from California before I moved here." Kyria said, "I just found out weeks ago that I was actually born here in Faithful Hills, you know? So I figured why not live closer to my mom and stuff." She giggled a bit before noticing another familiar figure approaching the pair.

Blue haired man, lean, but well built, that much she can tell. His hair styled with half of it slicked back while the other half served as messy, spiky bangs that compliment his red nearly all glasses shades. Faintly, she could see black tattoos out of his shirt sleeves.

Kyria feels like she'd seen him somewhere before. Especially those glasses of his...

Realizing this, she flinched in alarm. Kyria knew this man--it's the Servant of that White Demon girl! The Saber! She soon cleared her throat, turning on her work induced customer service face, turning to the blue haired man.

"Hi, can I help you?" Kyria asked the Servant with a plastered smile on her face, a single sweat drop cruising down her face.

'Zero, this is developing REAL quick!'

'Brief me.'

'That Saber from the first night's here! I think he wants something, but I'm not sure!'

'Excellent. Two Mavericks to turn into scrap. Hold on until then. Don't let them out of your sight!'

unknown.png

Time Until Arrival:
2 Posts​

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop
Ichi stayed silent and glared at the man named Gaius. 'I dont trust this guy one bit. He's clearly after something' she thought.
He seemed nice though. However, considering there was a war going on, appearances can be decieving.
Her eyes darted around the room, as if she was looking for something.

Rider

The girl from the other day seemed to notice him as Kamina immediately got nervous. Is there a chance she was planning to attack soon? He was a couple of steps away when the girl asked if she could help him.
Kamina wasn't sure what his expression was currently, buf he was deffinitely surprised. He mentally calmed himself down and glanced over at the strange girl.

"You wouldn't believe me if I said this was just coincidence, and this girl over here," he pointed a thumb at the pink girl. "Interests me?"​

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Vivian

Vivian was listening to Kyria mention moving closer to her mom when a strange man pointed at her. She blushed, folding her hands near her chest.

"You're interested... in me?" Vivian looked around and back at him, gasping. "B-but... I'm flattered... this is so sudden! Have you admired me from afar? Did you hear about my exploits with M-"

Suddenly, she felt a terrible shock across her body, as the chains glowed brighter than before. She fell to the floor, moaning with tremendous pain. "Ooooh!! Oh my gosh... Owwww..." she frowned, crying. "Whyyyyy...."

Meanwhile...

The Shadow Queen

The queen laughed with satisfaction as she felt the chains activating, delivering a shock to her minion. "That wretch just got another taste of what she deserves. Little does she know that every time she utters that horrible, dreaded name... she will suffer unimaginable pain!" She laughed again, floating upside down in her chamber with her master entangled in an embrace of arms that emerged from the darkness of the underworld. "Have you seen anything so hilariously scrumptious as revenge?"

"I can't say I have, my queen."

Ashton answered. A pitch black aura emitted from his chest that filled the room with a pungent smell akin to rotting flesh. It was inky and dense - sticky, consuming, flowing - engulfing. It was thick like molasses. It trapped and suffocated him, like tar. His facial expression was empty. Ghostly, even. "What does revenge taste like?"

The shadow queen cackled viciously at the opportunity to indulge herself. "It is sweeter than the flowing of milk and honey, my darling boy. Sweeter than chocolate and sugar and soda. More delicious than the blood and pulp and the screams of the damned and the doomed, so called innocent creatures of the earth. To watch them burn in the fires of hell and suffer and go extinct, that is the taste of revenge. Extinction. Annihilation. Destruction. What do you say to this?"

"Blood is gross."

The queen paused, astounded. "Do not speak further."

unknown.png

unknown.png

Servant: Zero, The Berserker
"You know, I was gonna chalk it off as just that, but now that you mention it..." Kyria grinned slightly, "Was it really?" She asked when the Saber brought it up, soon revealing that he's interested in the shadowy woman too. Hearing this, she became flustered, revealing something interesting.

A hint towards someone's identity--the letter 'M'. Suddenly, something clicked in her mind. She was playing Donkey Kong earlier, cheering on the protagonist to save the Princess. However, one look at the cabinet and they'll know that there wasn't a Princess in Donkey Kong, but a babe in red(translated to pink in game).

Could this mean that the M she's talking about stands for Mario? She couldn't exactly ask as the shadow lady collapsed mid sentence, the chains that adorned her body glowing ominously as a charge of purple lined black lightning surged and electrified her very being, crying in agony.

"H-hey! What's wrong?!" Kyria crouched, rummaging through her sack for something that could help. She soon settled on a sapphire; a freezing gem. "I'm gonna try something very, VERY stupid and it'll PROBABLY sting! Take a deep breath!" She nodded, the gem glowing in her hand before throwing it at the chains, forming a large chunk of ice on her body, coating the chains and freezing the afflicted area. If Kyria's right, then the extreme cold produced by her gem should dull the electrification caused by the chains embedded on the Shadow Lady's body. Considering ice isn't exactly an optimal conductor for electricity.

As this was happening, Kamina would sense an intense Mana Reading nearby, followed by a low hum of power charging in the distance coming somewhere outside.

'Commander. I'm in range.' Zero contacted Kyria telepathically, 'What's the situation?'

'I-I'm not sure anymore! First Shadow lady steals my uniform while on an errand from her boss, next Saber's here looking for this lady and now this lady's getting electrified by some weirdly embedded chains!'

'Sounds to me like you've caught a Maverick's Underling.'

'Can Servants actually do that?'

'Only one Class comes to mind--Casters. Proficient in magecraft. Weak alone, but annoying to deal with.'

Rider

That grin made Kamina flinch.
Shit! I wasn't even here to cause any trouble-
That was when the pink lady started to scream as black electricity surged throughout her body. Kamina turned to the girl with a hand outstreached. "Miss, are you okay?!"
The girl from the other day did something crazy and pulled out a gem.
"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" He didnt see her use her magic that night, but he soon found out her plan.

The girl threw the gem at the pink lady as chains burst from the gem and covered the lady in ice. Kamina had no clue what was going on, but he soon felt a presence nearby, causing him to turn around to see Berserker outside, gun arm ready to fire. Kamina cursed his luck as he had his hands up in a peaceful manner.
"Hold on Red! I'm not here to cause trouble!"​

Gaius' smile shrunk as his expression became a bit more solemn, or even alittle disappointed. "Alright, I get it." He took a moment to pull his chair out and sit down across from Ichi. As her eyes darted around, all she could see was her off-white confine and a thick mahogany door. It was ahead of her on the wall she was facing, but off to the right. Gaius saw she was weighing out her options, but he continued to speak. "You've been captured by the enemy side so naturally you don't trust me." He leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table. "But I'm not involved in this war, I'm completely neutral." He held eye contact with her as he spoke, and began to lay his cards on the table. "We know you're just a homunculus following orders, and you were put in a bad situation that lead you here."

He glanced down for a moment, feeling he may be talking too much. "I'll be straight with you, I had to do lot of convincing to be the one in here. The kid didn't trust the others to be so nice." He looked back up as he uttered that, giving her eye contact again. "He didn't save you just so you could be tortured here, so all I want to know is who sent you into the warzone. I won't press you though, not until you can trust me." A small but friendly smile returned.

Meanwhile, 6 conversed with Zach about his deductions. Zach overthinking about everything he was saying, a valuable trait in this situation. "Today I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious." Zach said. "Since you can't be, uh, 'felt', you can do what you did yesterday and just search for that servant." 6 nodded. "Yes sir."

Funnier President Funnier President
The black SUV pulled up to the school and stopped in front to let the two out, B-312 assuming spirit form. "we'll stay in communication, I'll tell you if I find anything." Zach said as he slung his bag over his shoulder and headed into the school, while 6 stayed at the door to identify a servant/master in this sea of students. Zach listened to his instincts by keeping his head down. he was the new kid in school after all, and he wasn't trying to stand out. He managed to get to his first class without issue, but undenounced to him that he may have shown up on the radar for a few snobby kids.

Zach sat down and exhales through his nose as he put his bag to the side and crossed his arms. He looked around to see if any in front of him had a command seal on their hand, but to no surprise, that wasn't going to be easy even with 20/20 vision. He continued to watch for anything suspicious when he felt a hefty tap on his shoulder, hearing. "Ey, mate." The distinct English accent threw Zach off a bit as he glanced over his shoulder. He saw a guy about his height who looked Indian, as well as three others who looked to be apart of his group. They were all grinning like something was funny, as if trying to make Zach uneasy. "Whatcha do to your hand?" He asked.

Zach thought for a moment, a little confused, when he realized he was talking about the one wrapped in gauze. "Uh, burnt it." Zach was still confused. "Why is he asking?" Zach thought to himself. "He better not cause trouble, I don't need that right now." A bit of dread came over him as these guys didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon.

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Vivian

Reeling from the pain of the shock, Vivian felt a cold touch that started to dampen the affects of the chains. It sent tingles along her skin, cooling her off. It reminded her of all the times she was punished by her elder sister Beldam who also controlled ice magic. The feeling was too familiar. The chill of frostbite didn't even hurt. She gasped, on the brink of consciousness, her breathing shaky, her hands gripping the floor. Tears ran down her face as she held on. "I-..." the words could hardly come out. The ice was working, although the damage was wearing on her will. "I can't.... do this..."

The realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She can't be the bad guy. She's not the villain type. She can't hurt the innocent. That's what the chains were for. To teach her what she was supposed to be. The Vivian who couldn't do all those things was meant to die. She was meant to change fundamentally. Beldam's wicked laugh echoed in her head. She was supposed to be more like her sisters. More... wicked. She curled up on the floor and gripped her head tightly.

"Can't do... anything right..." Vivian paused, taking in a deep, painful breath, "because... I'm not... supposed to..." Her body began to scorch, surrounding herself with fire. It melted the ice and seemed to rejuvenate her as she pushed herself beyond her limits. "I was born... for her..."

Fire shot across the arcade as Vivian struck out a hand, unleashing her full power. Holes were burned into the game consoles within the line of fire, and the wall across the way was blown open as well. An eerie smile started to appear on Vivian's face, then she quickly hid it, bursting into tears again.

"No... no, no, no, I won't... I can't..." the flames grew, and danced around her erratically. She didn't know what to do. She was confused and scared, about what she was meant to become, the transformation she was supposed to undergo. As she fought that transformation, flames continued to shoot in different directions from her aura, burning sections of the arcade. "Please, make it stop..." She cried, her voice cracking. "MAKE IT STOP!!"

unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 100%
Mad Enhancement: 0%

Kyria stood up, backing away as the Shadow Lady started to mumble. It sounded like she was cursing herself, loathing her own inability to do anything right. Born to be someone else's Servant.

Things turned for the worse as the Lady's body began to heat up, spawning will o wisps as the ice she herself formed melted to vapor. The flames burst, scattering all over the simple and jovial arcade, lighting cabinets aflame, instilling panic to the few customers that were present.

"The Arcade...!" Kyria flinched, shielding herself from the rampant flames as she could hear the Shadow Lady panic, begging for the flames to stop growing rampant. Something's controlling her--could it be the Caster Zero mentioned? "Berserker!" She turned to the entrance, with Zero already there, Buster aimed straight ahead and The Servant stating that he's not here to cause any trouble.

"Hmph. Is that so?" Zero scoffed, firing anyway. However, the shot simply grazed the side of Kamina's face, shooting the fireball that was shot at the back of the other Servant's head. "Then don't get in the way. Evacuate the Civilians if you're feeling generous. I've got a Maverick to scrap." He gave out a casual order, taking out his Saber as he walked towards the burning lady of shadows.

"I'm beginning the Mission." He whipped his arm to the side, lighting up the saber, producing a blade of magenta light as he ran past Kamina. Zero soon leapt onto the air, arms raised as the blade began to turn blue. "Z Saber...Water Chip." He uttered before bringing the blade down in a downward slash right in front of the Shadow Lady, striking the ground which as chunks of electrically charged water burst from the ground he struck, intending to douse the flames and harm the user!

Last edited:
Rider

He heard the pink lady mumbling, as it sounded like she was being forced to do something she didnt want. He soon heard the sound of flames, and the lady started crying, as if she was being forced to do something.
Berserker immediately fired at him, the beam grazing his cheek as he then turned his head, the blast hitting a fireball that would have struck him if he stood still any longer.

Kamina was shocked. Why didn't Berserker just shoot him outright, or better yet, let the flames consume him? Berserker told him the reason. *Don't get in the way. Evacuate the Civilians if you're feeling generous.*
He then said something about stoping a maverick. Was that perhaps the term he used to call an enemy? Kamina would have to think about it later. Right now, there were a few people who had no idea a war was going on panicking as the flames had them standing still, scared, and helpless.

He remembered back when he lived in an underground village. People there had stayed underground all their lives, for a reason that would soon make itself appear. He recalled how his brother, Simon the digger, had also felt scared. He did everything he could to both protect him and to teach him how to be a brave man. His clothes morphed into his outfit, black jeans with red flames, sandals, a red jacket that hung over his shoulders, and his red sun glasses. He immediately sprang into action, as he started taking civilians out of the building one at a time. Those he carried out had the feeling he was some kind of super hero, a very different being from the red armored soldier and the witch.

Kamina had grabbed the last civilian and took that person out of the arcade, before running back in to observe the fight. He saw a support beam fall over towards the girl from the other day. He quickly ran over to her and grabbed her, as he fell over and rolled with her out of harms way, before looking over to the fight between the pink lady and Berserker.

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop

That's it?
Ichi had her doubts, but there could be truth to what he says. This prompted her to ask the following question, "If you really want to know about my master, what do you plan to do if I tell you about her?"
Ichi felt this was the best question to ask. If he said anything that wasn't what she wanted to hear, she could stay silent and keep her master safe.... even if she died.​

Bedlam and Marilyn would find the area sealed off with yellow tape. Authorities are in the scene doing their investigation. So far, the people who were there before are nowhere in sight.

Allison and Ruler had already arrived in school just before the bell rings to signify the start of another school day. There had been word around the campus about the riot incident that left a huge portion of the street filled with ash. Allison decided to keep a low profile on this one. As they attend to their classes, Ruler began to hear voices in her head. "Disturbances? Hmm... this is most troubling. But I just can't leave my class right now. Sorry, that will have to wait." Ruler quietly murmured, but Allison heard her. "Um... Sam?" She called "Were you saying something just now?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't mind me."

Orihara Orihara

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop Topless Topless

Vivian

It was a particularly bright, particularly sunny and hot day when the third Shadow Siren was brought into being. In fact, it was the first and only bright, sunny and hot day under the tyranny of the Shadow Queen. A day when her powers were at their weakest, due to maybe a specific alignment of the planets and stars, or an unusual sickness or case of the runny nose came over the Demon Empress, one of the nicknames given to the queen, in addition to the Great Cataclysm and Mother Tyrant. It was on this day she gave birth to her youngest and last witch daughter, a child she named Vivian. This child was born of fire and, to the chagrin of her sisters; Beldam, who was born during the coldest and most frigid ice storm, and Marilyn, who was born under the most fearsome bout of thunder; Vivian was gifted with unusual kindness, empathy, and cheerfulness. An elemental trio was complete, to sufficiently please the gods of the paper universe.

With her unusual gifts, Vivian upheld a certain balance and caused trouble for her sisters, and served as a buffer to the queen's natural evil. She had never wished to do harm to anyone, and for that was sentenced to be tormented by her sisters for eternity. When Vivian asked the queen why she was cursed to be sweet and nice, the queen answered, "There is evil within you, it is just locked away. It will be a long time before you find the key but when you find it, one day it will release all of your hate and that hate will be tremendous." Vivian was confused and nervous about what the queen said. She couldn't imagine feeling hate. It just wasn't her thing. But she wondered, would that make her more like the queen and her sisters? Would it be the best thing for her?

This memory found its way to the surface as Vivian's powers flew out of control. So much fire was pouring from her being. So much magical power surged through her body that she could feel the tipping point of madness. That's what this was. It was all madness. Good, evil, none of it mattered. What mattered was what was right in front of her. The mission. The whole reason she was summoned into the world in the first place. The resurrection of the queen. The war she was fighting. It was happening right now. Right in front of her.

As berserker's blue blade came swinging down, Vivian sucked herself into the floor to avoid the crashing blow which doused the fire and destroyed the ground she was on. She reappeared moments later with a scary red sparkle in her eye, and a disturbingly cheerful grin. Her arms were wrapped around one of the bystanders that Kamina had just rescued from the burning arcade. A little girl who was wearing a creeper cosplay like in minecraft. She cried and struggled to get out of Vivian's grasp.

"Ee-hee-hee... You'll be so proud of me won't you mommy? I finally see! Don't you all see why mommy sent me? To find my key! All of the hate locked inside, all I have to do is..." as she spoke, Vivian wrapped her fingers around the girl's neck, squeezing until she couldn't cry or yell. The girl grabbed and kicked, while Vivian continued to laugh. "All I have to do is burn this little twerp, and my chains will unlock! My first evil deed! Are you watching, mommy? Are you all watching?!" Vivian laughed, and laughed, but her eyes were shedding tears of dread. It was like she was stalling herself. "Don't one of you even think about stopping me! I'm gonna do it!"

Beldam
& Marilyn

"Watch how it's done, sister dear!"
Beldam instructed Marilyn as she approached a police officer who was investigating the scene. She conjured up ice from the ground to seal his feet to the surface, so he could not escape. "Weeee-hee-hee!" she cackled. "You will tell me where the war is, mortal! Or I will freeze your nose next! Won't it be so dreadful to catch a cold while on patrol!"

"Guh! Guh-huuuhh!"
Marilyn cheered as she clapped for her sister. Beldam looked pleased with the praise and with her performance. She was also not privy to modern law enforcement, or to guns.

"We're going to make her majesty so proud, sister! Don't you think Vivian is out somewhere messing about, probably playing video games or chasing butterflies instead of doing her duty? Oh, I'm going to have so much fun punishing her when we meet up."

"Guh-huuh!" Marilyn nodded. She slapped the frost-footed police man for good measure, following Beldam's lead.

"Nice one Marilyn! Give him another!" Beldam cheered. Marilyn laughed as she slapped the cop again, enjoying the violence.

Meanwhile...

The Shadow Queen

The queen sensed that Vivian's chains were starting to loosen, little by little. How could it be? Did Vivian actually already give in? "Hmph. I guess that was all the kick she needed. It appears Vivian has already discovered my first opponents. I'm surprised. I would have given her at least a week of frolicking and fooling around before I was going to torture her some more. Let's check on Beldam."

The queen closed her eyes, producing a crystal ball to peer through. The crystal stars revolved around the ball, revealing an image of her two minions slapping a cop around and laughing at themselves. She sighed. She changed the channel to Vivian in the midst of battle, holding a hostage, struggling with her sanity, on the brink of giving in to the queen's dark spell that drew out her pent up hate. "Now this I must see. This is interesting." she said as she looked at the faces of her opponents. "Now this I'm not surprised by. Of course, Vivian would go to an arcade. What a bizarre place to find a magical war."

"What game is she playing?"
Ashton asked, in genuine interest.

"She's playing shut the hell up, you insignificant worm."

"I don't know that one. Must be foreign."

The queen stared at him with her mouth open. She directed her anger at Vivian instead of him, concentrating on the evil spell put on her chains, loosening them even further. "Come on... you stubborn... siren..." Vivian's pesky goodness was hanging on by a thread, and it was fighting like a bull to stall the burning of the little girl. Still, if she wasn't stopped in time, Vivian's hand could very well just choke the girl to death.

A small flame started to grow in Vivian's other hand, which she held near the girl's dress.

Last edited:
unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 100%
Mad Enhancement: 25%
OST: A Stranger I Remain (Manic Agenda)

"I need to help somehow...!" Kyria gulped, taking out her bag and rummaging her stash of gemstones before she was grabbed by the other Servant, saving her from a falling support beam that was going to crush her! "Thanks!" Kyria thanked the Servant as she got up, observing the fight with him.

"Tsk. One of these kinds of enemies." Zero clicked his tongue after Vivian retreated to the floor, most likely through the means of shadows. Enemies that teleport around like crazy aren't unfamiliar to the Red Berserker. In fact, they're a lot more tedious than those that specialize in brute strength. He deactivated his Z-Saber, returning it to its magenta hue before the Caster's lackey showed up with a hostage. A manic look on her face as she rambled on about her mother whilst shedding tears of madness. Zero faced the Shadow, slowly walking towards her with an intense glare as she threatened to perform her first evil deed. "You think that's a reason for me to hesitate? I'm built to destroy scum like you."

"H-hey...You're making a huge mistake!" Kyria stepped forward, trying to get the Shadow Lady to see reason. "That's not gonna solve anything!"

"There's no use reasoning with her, Commander." Zero stopped, briefly glancing at his Master. "She's gone Maverick. You know what that means, don't you?"

"You mean she's..." Kyria gulped. In Megaman Lore, the term 'going Maverick' is used by the peacekeeping robotic military force The Hunters to describe a Reploid going psychotic and giving into their destructive urges. Usually caused by either their own will or by the Maverick Virus, something that Zero himself harbors as his Noble Phantasm. This term in mind, substituting Reploid with Servant in a state of violent psychosis...I think you get the picture.

'Commander. I advise that you and the other Servant should start putting out the fires before it gets worse. You have gemstones that could do that, right?'

'Yeah! On it!'

Glaring back at the Shadow Lady, Zero transformed his arm into a buster and lunged towards her, shooting small plasma shots aimed at her arms as he got closer, swinging his blade at her arm in order to cut off the hostage from the aggressor.

"Here, take these!" Kyria took out a handful of blue, tear shaped gems and tossed them at Kamina. "If you're planning on fighting her, you'll need them!" She said, taking out a few and began to throw some at the spreading fire, trying to put them out when the gems explode into bursts of water.

Nick & Lancer

The Master of Lancer truly had some bad luck, having ended up with that group of boys. It had already seemed an odd day when Lancer had shown back up at their house, looking injured. The damage to him weren’t bad, but the information he had given was worse. According to him, Saber was storing enough enough to fight Ruler, the class supposed to be the one overviewing the war. Oh, and their was an Avenger hanging around. This war was starting to get a lot more complicated…

Before going to school, Nick had decided upon wearing some gloves, to cover up the Command Seals. He waved goodbye to Lancer, who said he wanted to go check out the battlefield from last night. Hey, he was a mage. He could handle one school day without his servant.

——————

He couldn’t. After entering the buildings, he was immediately spotted by a group of boys that were rather large compared to the small Indian boy. After being pushed around a while and asked a question about his hands, he fled when the 1st period bells rang.

Aaaaaaand guess what? Those bullies were in his first period. After pushing him around some more, they decided to harass someone else, and drag him along for the ride.Watching the biggest one ask another kid that he though might have been new like him, he laughed awkwardly with the group, but he looked rather shifty, as if wanting to get away.

He didn’t give a second thought as to why the other kids hand might have been covered, as he was to busy scheming how to get out.

“Hahaha, yes…. I’m just going to go to the bathroom now.” Whether they liked it or not, he dashed away, gesturing with his head for the other guy to follow him.

ZackStop ZackStop
——————

As the clearly terrified police officer watched the the two… things slap him. He noticed a young man approaching, with blond hair, thin glasses with a gold rim, and a purple shirt with the words “SPQR written on it. He tried to gesture for the kid to getaway, another slap left him reeling.

——————

Lancer frowned at the scene in front of him, glancing between the two… his first thought was they they were servants, but they didn’t set off that 6th sense of his. Likely not a Master either. That was mystery that was definitely was going to have to be solved.

Bringing out his golden coin, he flipped it high into the air. Landing solidly in his palm as tails, it took form in a golden Pilum, a Roman Spear.Well, he couldn’t keep getting swords all the time.

Suddenly lunging between Beldam Marilyn, and the police officer, he broke the ice around the officers foot before turning to the two sisters. “So, we can settle this the easy way where you tell me what you two are up to…” Pointing the pilum at the two of them, he finished his threat. “Or we can do this the hard way.”

Whoever this guy was, one this was unmistakably obviously: he was clearly a servant.

Orihara Orihara

Rean

After the veritable fiasco that was the previous night. Rean had kept a low profile due to his injuries and worn magic circuits. In addition Saber had been antsy to come out and begin his soul hunting anew. Luckily Rean had summoned him as a Saber rather than a Berserker. Which meant the Azure Knight had a mind with at least some reason left. Otherwise Saber would have butchered people left and right. Looking at his reflection in the mirror. Rean couldn't help but admire his appearance. The malfestation would have normally mutated him into some kind of horrible abomination under the dominion of the evil sword. However it seemed as if he'd been able to resist such temptations. Resulting in a rather inhuman allure. Perhaps the nature of his reality had caused the process to alter him into a kind of Pseudo-Vampire. No matter his state of being. He still needed to keep going. Already he could feel an immense thirst permeating throughout his body. He needed blood and lots of it. Otherwise he would begin to deteriorate like a Dead Apostle. Losing to Avenger and that nun was bad enough already.

Luckily he had prepared a few live specimens to feed from. These few corrupted souls were the only ones to retain some sense of identity despite the Evil Seed turning most other victims into superhuman shamblers. Which meant their essence would be a useful tool in maintaining his sanity. Holding out his stub of an arm. A limb made entirely of fleshy tendrils dug themselves into the neck of a high school girl. Sinking his fangs into the open wound. Rean lapped up the crimson liquid like it was the finest nectar. Draining the girl until she could provide sustenance no longer. He moved on the the rest of them with a red smile. Opening warm flesh, feeding on lifeblood and feeling new strength course through him. Rean looked over the corpses of his malfested victims before turning them over to Saber. He could use their souls for whatever purposes he wanted. Wandering over to a potrait of Sister Claire that he had drawn onto the wall of his hotel room. Rean slicked back his hair before picking up his discarded shirt.

"Its Sabin time" said the fallen magus

Rider
Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Kamina felt his anger build up when the pink lady grabbed herself a hostage from outside the building. That was a fucking cheap trick she resorted to. Zero however freed the child hostage as the girl from the other day handed him strange gem stones. She said if he was planning to fight the pink lady, he'd need them.
His hand closed around the blue gems as he thought about his master. He knew it was a bad time to do so, but...
Honestly, it'd be great if Master was here. Her Ice Magic... if that's what it was, would be alot of help.

He pocketed the gem stones as he made his sword, currently in its sheath appear in his right hand as a gust of wind blew around him, his skill "Who the Hell do You think I am?" Activated as he ran towards the pink lady.

------------------
Shiori was in her bedroom, as she felt something ominous going on within the city. Whatever it was, it wasnt a good sign.
She raced down the stairs and out to the front yard as servant 2 and 3 were calibrating their machines to speed up their reaction times to their own movements.
"Ni, San, I'm heading out! If I'm not back within 2 hours, initiate plan G."
Ni and San looked to each other with concerned and worried glances. "You sure you dont need us to tag along?" Ni asked.
"Positive. Just keep checking the systems in the Gunmen to make sure they're all good to go and have no issues within them." Shiori replied as she ran off towards the city. Smoke was rising in the distance at one of the buildings in the city. Shiori could feel Kamina's presence underneath the cloud of smoke, and could tell he was engaged in battle.
-------------------
Kamina was kneeling on the ground, scorch marks coverd his body, as he huffed.
"How are you so fast?! I can barely keep up with you!"

Gaius didn't show a change in expression, but the girl's response was somewhat disturbing. Realizing that this girl was devoted to their employer, or rather their master, meant he would have to be careful not to upset her in anyway. That loyalty also meant however, that Gaius could relate with her, having strong loyalty with his own master.

"We don't want to plan an attack on her, that puts us at risk." She narrowed it, referring to this master as 'her', but that only narrows it down so much. "All I want to know is who she is, and what we can expect from her if she plans to attack our side." He leaned back in his chair, giving her some room to speak. "We can start with something small." He said with a calm tone, before waiting patiently for her to speak.

Zach didn't pay much attention to the group, especially not the scrawny one bolting away. His mind was elsewhere, thinking about the girl, and what trouble that could lead to her being there. The worry of an enemy servant being here in this school began to creep in, why his father had orchestrated all this, why Zach was given this responsibility. But like a wave crashing onto shore, those thoughts were suddenly swept away and his mind became clear again. "Why does that happen I wonder?" Zach asked in his head. It had always been that way, it's like anytime his mind was fogged with these thoughts, it would all just was away like a drain unplugged.

"Hey, man." Zach felt another hard tap on the shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts. "You're not ignoring me are ya?" These guys were still here. Zach was starting to get a little annoyed, luckily though, the bell rung before the snobs could harass him any further, and class was beginning soon. Last minute stragglers of students began to walk in as the snobs walked away with a bit disappointment on their faces.

B-312 wandered the halls once more, but unlike yesterday he felt no presence nearby. He checked every floor and patrolled every perimeter, but he felt nothing. However, it was like two nights ago when he felt something further away. The same phenomenon was occurring now, as something was happening elsewhere in this town.

6 left his spirit form as he made it to the rooftop of the school. The prestigious academy was built tall, allowing him a great vantage point. He glanced around, sticking to the shadows that hid him well in his dark steel-colored armor. He saw nothing too out of place, when he spotted a small billow of smoke coming from a few blocks North of the school. He watched quietly as a steel gun crate fell from the sky and landed beside him. Without keeping his gaze, he opened the box up and pulled out the SRS 99, the Sniper Rifle. Additionally he taking out an armor ability with a cyan glow and installs it into his back, before fading into invisibility.

Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
6 lifted his sniper rifle up and zoomed in on what appears to be a burning building. He was somewhat shocked to find the Red servant again so soon, but he wasn't alone. Two unknown combatants, along with something inhuman. He began to move his scope up some, and zoomed in even further. It was the battlefield of the previous night, a burnt forest where it is now being used once more. Only now a civilian is involved, a police officer. Just like in the arcade, there are two inhuman things with the same shadowy features as the other.

Just then, another had appeared in the burnt forest. The Spartan watched as there appeared to be some conversing between him and the other beings. "could these all be servants?" He asked himself, referring to the Shadow things. He could tell that this blonde guy was drawing their attention away from the police officer, however as he watched, this boy wearing purple summoned a spear, confirming who he was. "Lancer..." 6 said to himself. He quickly moved back down to the burning arcade where his previous opponent stood. B-312 had two choices, Fire on Red, or take out Lancer. It seemed that Lancer had no way of protecting himself from a high caliber round, unlike Zero with his Armor. He could effectively rid Lancer servant from the war, but he decided to converse with Zach first.

"Sir, I've spotted Lancer," He spoke to Zach through telepathy as class was in session. Zach was shocked to know that Noble 6 had found a servant so soon. "...but I also have eyes on our Red opponent from last night. Should I take the shot? Lancer isn't armored, they might be easier to kill." Zach thought for a moment as 6 watched things transpire in the burning arcade. It was then that 6 realized what was going on, leaving him with a moral dilemma. A young girl was being strangled. It was uncharacteristic, but 6 was hesitant. There were two servants ripe to take down, but on the other hand, a child civilian was in danger of imminent death. 6 began to aim at Vivian as Zero sprung up with an assault. A brash move that puts the civilian in danger, 6 thought. "Sir, there's a hostage situation... a little girl is being strangled by an unknown enemy. We don't have much time." Zach bit the nail on his thumb as he pondered, looking distraught at his desk.

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Funnier President Funnier President

Vivian

Under the influence of the queen's control, Vivian held on to her hostage up until the point that her arms were struck by Zero's plasma shots. She was so focused on two things at once; that is, trying to kill the hostage, and simultaneously trying to stop herself; that she didn't see it coming and was taken by surprise. Vivian drew back as her arms released the girl, then teleported again before Zero's buster could reach her for his next attack. The part of her that was still good felt relief come over her, making her evil side blaze with anger and frustration.

"Take this! Firey Jinx!" Vivian shouted as she pointed her finger at Zero, setting him on fire. "If I can't kill her, I'll just burn you instead!" then she pointed at Kamina, using the same spell to set him aflame. "And you too! Eee-hee-hee!"

The Shadow Queen
slammed her fist on the crystal ball, smashing it to pieces as her anger flared to an unparalleled level. "That stupid girl! Why did she fight me so hard? This is going nowhere! I'm going over there personally to show those pathetic little ingrates who and what they're really dealing with. I have been disgraced for the last time!"

"Very well, my queen. Shall we make our appearance then?"

"Immediately."

Meanwhile...

Beldam & Marilyn jumped as a golden weapon came between them out of nowhere, quickly sucking into the ground and popping up nearby, facing the new threat.

"Hey! Just what do you think you're doing, interrupting our investigation? Do you want to get frozen too? Or would you rather be electrocuted?" she snarled, then grinned as she turned to her sister Marilyn. "I think he wants a good shock to recover his senses, don't you agree?"

Marilyn grunted in turn and raised her hands high up into the air, plunging her hands down in the direction of the servant in front of her. A small lightning bolt would strike him from the sky!

Back at the arcade, Vivian evaded Kamina's blows effortlessly, grinning from ear to ear as she watched him grow frustrated. She'd duck under the ground at a perfect opening and punch him from behind, as each punch scorched his skin. When he gave her enough distance, she'd cast her spell again too, setting his suit ablaze. It was like fighting a shadowy whirlwind, Vivian giggled menacingly as Kamina got dizzy trying to keep up. Finally he fell to the ground, out of breath. "What, tired already, cool guy?"

"How are you so fast? I can barely keep up with you!"
Kamina huffed. This brought a blush to Vivian's cheeks.

"I'm so flattered! You know, it's because of those useless human legs of yours~" she cooed as she wiggled her ghostly tail and hips. "I can cut them off if you like! Then you'll be just like me!"

As the battle went on, the lights began to dim. The stench of rotten flesh filled the air, which grew thick with a dark miasma. It seemed to linger, as if something was watching, waiting. Vivian laughed with a discordant tone, gripping her face and pulling at her skin.

Last edited:
unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 80%
Mad Enhancement: 40%
OST: A Stranger I Remain (Manic Agenda)
Zero caught the little girl, transforming his arm cannon back into an arm as he landed on the ground, letting the Shadow Lady teleport off as he set her down. However, he didn't get a moment's rest as she reappeared to attack.

"...!" Zero attempted to position his sword to deflect whatever attack flung his way. However, that didn't stop this mage from casting her spell as his entire being was lit aflame by the snap of her cartoonishly gloved fingers. The Creeper child was awfully worried at her savior catching on fire, only to be greeted with him moving his arm to the side, as if signaling her to stop. "Run...This will only get worse...!" He growled, his forehead gem glowing as he held his saber turned blue once more. "Z-Saber, Water Chip...!" He ran towards the Shadow Lady as she was being distracted by Kamina's barely hitting attack. As he caught up to the pair, he noticed the eerie darkness seeping in from out of nowhere. He noticed another Magical Signature starting to manifest all around them, similar to himself and The Saber--The True Caster's about to show up, no doubt about that!

However, he isn't gonna let another Servant show up in the midst of the first attack--Zero must take this chance to take down Vivian before she appears! Getting as close as possible to the Shadow Lady, Zero held his blade with both hands, strong gusts of wind mixing in with Vivian's flames that latched on his body, turning into steam before he swung a familiar underhanded slash, accompanied by strong currents of wind and electrified sparks.

latest.png

"RAIJINSHOU!"
•Rise, O Lightning God•

Lifting his feet off of the ground caused a towering tornado to blow around Zero's body, mixed with whirlpool like currents, charged with heavy electricity that orbit around the pillar of wind. Vivian was caught in the tornado, Zero would perform a somersaulting rolling slash mid air, grinding onto Vivian like a buzzsaw, intending to saw off her insides. If not, then the tornado would immediately clear off as soon as Zero touches the floor.

In midst of this, Kyria saw what Zero did to save the hostage, and in turn, rushed in to help her evacuate the burning building. After the thick miasma manifested in build, Kyria took out her hankerchief and crushed an Aquamarine on it, making it moist. She gave it to the child, telling her to breathe in there before holding her own breath. She's not sure if this foul smelling scent is poisonous or not, but she's not risking it. Let's just hope she makes it out of this building alive...!

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop

"Something small." Ichi repeated to herself. She looked to the ground as she gave him a name. "Shiori. Her name is Shiori."
Ichi explained to the man about her master's past, how she ran away from her abusive father and her meeting with Irenia, her previous master. Then she told him about Shiori's wounded heart, when Irenia died.

"Shiori isnt a bad person. She just has trust issues and doesnt want to be treated like she had been before they met."

------------
Rider
Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ZackStop ZackStop

"Like... Hell .... I would!" Kamina replied to Vivian's offer of removing his legs. He got back up, both hands on the blade's grip as he heard a familiar noise.
"RAIJINSHOU!"

Kamina knew what was coming and he quickly spun around and ran, his sword vanishing as he picked up Kyria and the child and jumped forward, hugging both girls close as he rolled out onto the sidewalk, protecting them with his own body from any injury.
Shortly after, he got up, letting go of the child and Kyria as he looked around and saw two people. One was a kid. He was probably not much older than Simon - At least that's what seemed to be the case. Next to him was a woman who seemed to radiate some darkness around her. Kamina had a bad feeling about this.
-------------------
Shiori

The White Demon leaped from rooftop to rooftop, as she decided to use the larger buildings as a sort of vantage point to pinpoint the battle. She reached another building when she heard a familar attack being declared.
"RAIJINSHOU!"
Electricity erupted from the smoke, as Shiori ran to the edge and saw the arcade being on fire. Down below she could see Rider, and he seemed to be in front of two people, as he was staring down another pair. Shiori swore she saw one of the girls Kamina was with before, but where?

Last edited:
OST: HEAT

Vivian raised her hand toward the exhausted Kamina when he turned tail and started to run away from the fight. Her face contorted into a scowl of frustration as she pointed her finger. "You're not getting away that easily, hero boy!" But before her fiery jinx could cast, a sharp blade knocked her out of her stupor. The electric tornado that Zero had cloaked upon himself swept Vivian off the ground. She ogled the robo soldier with widened eyes while his spinning sword attack dug into her torso which exposed no humanoid guts or gore, revealing that she truly was made of a solidified shadow substance. Upon landing with Zero's attack, she was slammed into the ground, leaving a small crater in the arcade's floor.

As her opponent held her down with his sword, Vivian struggled for a moment to move before a sense of clarity came over her. The smell was starting to sink in. She stared up at Zero with a look of fear, though it wasn't for him. "That smell..." she whispered. It wasn't more than a moment later that she felt a cold grip around her throat and was dragged out of Zero's hold. Her body went numb as it was jerked into the air by a hand from the underworld.

"Useless girl."

As those words rang through Vivian's head, her face was planted firmly into concrete.

"You do know you were brought here to fulfill a mission, yes? Was that not brutally clear? Or was I not brutal enough?"

Again. And again. Vivian lost her senses as she was flung about, slamming into walls. The hand tightly wrapped around her neck whipped around the arcade, dragging her across the floors and smashing her into game consoles themselves, causing further wreckage. Vivian couldn't even work up the strength to scream.

"What in all of existence did you think would come of defying me for the last time?"

Her mind went blank. The queen could not be satisfied enough by the amusement of slamming her child around the room like a dog's chew toy.

"You are a failure!"

The queen shoved Vivian once more face down into the floor in front of her and rubbed her deeper into the concrete. It didn't stop there. She continued to rub Vivian's face into the floor, digging and slamming and shoving her deeper into a hole.

"Failure! You've failed! You have failed! You have disappointed me for the last time! You're useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless!"

She continued to whip and slam Vivian as she yelled those words, hiding no disgust in her tone.

The queen's semi-corporeal form had begun to solidify as her transport to the arcade completed. Ashton manifested beside her, floating in mid-air, entangled in a mass of those wobbly arms from hell that seemed to suspend him like a puppet. Though he was dressed proper, the boy's features looked eerily zombified, his eyes showing no pupils; they looked cloudy and gray, vacant. The dark miasma that filled the room was pouring from what looked to be a deep hole in his chest. It was all too clear who was in control of who. The lines between servant and master had been ritually broken.

By the time the queen grew bored with her toy, Vivian looked like a mess. The hand used to punish her brought her face to face with her mother, who wanted a good last look at her. "You pathetic, rotten little thing. I wasted enough time on you. Look at you. A waste. A sorry excuse for a Siren."

"Please... stop..."

The queen, surprised that Vivian still had the strength to speak, grinned wildly. "Stop? You want this to stop?"

She brought Vivian closer, to the point their noses were almost touching. "You still want to help me? Do you want to know how?"

Vivian forced a weak nod. Her body was in so much pain that it took all of her strength to make that simple gesture. Despite this, she desired an answer. She would do anything to end her suffering.

The queen closed her eyes briefly, taking a moment of silence before uttering one word that would shatter Vivian's heart. That was all it took.

"Die."

The hell hand tossed Vivian away and let her fall limp onto the cold floor. The chains wrapped around her body started to dissolve. The lock keeping them together opened, falling away. Vivian burst into flames.

The queen watched this for a moment, before Ashton broke the silence.

"Oh shit look, her lock came off."

"So it did! Goodie!"

The queen clapped, smiling cutely, before turning her attention to the other players. "Ah! Well, have fun with that... ticking time bomb over there. Ta-ta!"

Laughing, she floated alongside Ashton, as she began to chant another spell. It seemed she was planning to escape the scene after that display.

Last edited:
Lancer

Facing off against the two beings, Lancer kept his weapon pointed and ready at the two of them.

As the yellow one brought her hands down, Lancer thrust his weapon towards the sky instinctively, right as the small thunderbolt crashed down towards him. As it touched his weapon, it didn’t turn my into an extra-crispy Lancer. Rather, he wrenched control of the thunder from the Thunder Spirit, and used it for his own.

Delflecting of his weapon, the thunderbolt instead headed straight for Belham! He didn’t give it a break after that however. Suddenly charging, he rapidly jabbed at the two of them with rapid speed, intending to finish them with a single hit!

Which might be plausible, for if they were technically what his weapon considered monsters, a so a single hit should be enough to send them to Tartarus…. Or whatever monster hell they came from.

Orihara Orihara

unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 80%
Mad Enhancement: 60%
OST: X, The Legend (Orchestral Retake)
Kyria was just about out of the burning Arcade when she was grabbed by Kamina, shooting them out of the arcade. Once again saved by the enemy Servant...She should really consider talking to his Master when she sees her again.

"Lisa!" A worried mother cried out after seeing her cosplaying child making it out of the building. The lost child went over to hug her mother, who seemed to have left her child there while she got some groceries. Parent and child reunited, Kyria couldn't help but let out a smile as she sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're safe! I was so worried when I saw the building on fire!"

"Mama...!" The child cried after her mother, the parent glancing at the pair that had brought her out of the battle.

"Thank you, you two! Thank you very much!" She showed her gratitude, tears in her eyes.

"I'm just glad she didn't get hurt..." Kyria nodded before standing up and leaving the two to their own lives, standing besides Kamina. "Sounds like things are getting worse back there." She gulped, smelling the stench of evil coming from a mile away within the burning Arcade...

"...Had enough?" Zero asked, panting a bit as he noticed the Shadow Lady seemed to have snapped from her psychosis after his brutal attack. His Master was a bit attached to her, after all. And she was not an actual target. A bit surprised at the notion of her still being alive, Zero was too late to notice that the other Magical Signature had fully cemented her presence, prompting him to stumble a bit as the Shadow Lady was pulled away from under his mechanical boot, lifted up onto the air. Unmoving, seemingly lifeless. Like a mere plaything, about to be tossed aside.

That's the impression he got from the moment the Shadow Lady was flung from wall to wall, prompting him to tense up as he knew a bigger Maverick is encroaching upon them; then she appeared. A blonde regal figure, clad in black and purple. A sinister beauty, with dark lips and a menacing glare. Beside her was a mere human--eyes lifeless, in a state of trance.

What the hell did she do to her own Master? To her underlings? This display of cruelty reminded him of the Mavericks he took down in the past. Maniacal rulers that see no value in human life, hellbent on conquering or destroying the world. Gone mad with power beyond their control. Evil. It's some twisted miracle that she's been summoned as a Heroic Spirit.

As the Shadow Lady was dropped, and her chains removed, it would seem that this Shadow Queen was about to flee the scene almost immediately.

"Tsk!" Clicking his tongue, Zero aimed his arm cannon at the Caster, shooting large volleys of plasma shots at the Servant in an attempt to interrupt her escape with her Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back