Fate/Chaos: Stained Grail War

[QUOTE="Kuru Kishi].... Those are the initials of my username.... Could it be.......
Fate

[/QUOTE]
Hope betrays her Master and joins the evil side. Confirmed.

I thought I was supposed to be making one?

Metaphysics said:
I am now confused. Ok, I'll wait.
Welcome to life. I'll try and have something posted up before I crash for the night, but it may be tomorrow before it's up.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Hope betrays her Master and joins the evil side. Confirmed.

I thought I was supposed to be making one?

[/QUOTE]
Assuming Theta doesn't turn evil anyway. Which he might.

I could have made Hope evil pretty easily. Evil with a grudge against humanity for keeping her locked in a box for themselves. Would have been fun.

Hey Valkyrie, did Aura not get a sheet?

Well we could be pseudo evil. Like not pure evil, but certainly not good. Both our characters have the grudges for it

Indeed. We'll see how things go. Playing Hope a bit differently currently, in case that wasn't obvious.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Indeed. We'll see how things go. Playing Hope a bit differently currently, in case that wasn't obvious.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed from the lack of negativity oozing from her presence.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Chaotic Neutral?

[/QUOTE]
Let me look it up real quick

I'd say it's somewhere between chaotic neutral and neutral evil

Mm. Yeah. And the lack of demand of sweets of the age. Haha.

She'll probably feed off of the events she witnesses. The more evilshe sees, the more she'll trend towards that. Should be fun.

alright im here. i was forced away for v-dau

Merlin- He seems fine by me, just note that using the first magic takes a ton of mana. He probaby couldn't use it often, even for him. I don't really like the idea of Merlin stealing another's territory however, so i want that part removed.

Xal, your character's fine.

Yo...I had problems with my internet these days so I only answered notifications through the use of my phone and wifi whenever I could. I there a servant that needs a master or vice versa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back