• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Max nodded in agreement and sighed softly "Yeah I know, its gonna kill him though not being abke to tour." She said watching Ricky a bit as he slept. "I think maybe he could go into doing more film projects, but its ultimately his decision."

Noah held her tight as he came back and sighed heavily "I love you too, I'm so sorry for everything Carmen, you deserve better." He whispered

She frowned and shook her head a little. “Why don’t you try to nap? I don’t want you passing out on stage tonight.” She murmured, kissing his shoulder again and stayed with him the whole time, ending up asleep as well.

He nodded and sighed a little. “Alright, I’m gonna go get something to eat, if you need me to take Rory again let me know.” He told her, leaving them to themselves for now.

He was finally starting to wake up again a little and looked over at her frowning. “Feels like I got something really heavy sitting on me.” He mumbled, reaching for her hand

Noah woke up when the bus stopped and sighed heavily "I...I wanna do something for Keaton tonight....or next show...you think the guys would be up for it?" He asked Carmen as he slowly started to make his way out of his bunk.

Max looked away from the TV when she heard Ricky's voice smiling "Hey there....I'll call the nurse." She murmured pressing the call button and smiling when she saw Rory get up to go see him.

He nodded slowly, looking down and frowning. “I can’t pick you up right now bud, sorry.” He mumbled, “babe, can you…” he sighed as Rory started crying that he couldn’t get on the bed.

She nodded and smiled a little. “I think that that would be lovely. I think Keaton would appreciate it a lot.” She told him, rubbing his back a little as they stepped off to go into the next hotel, grabbing both their suitcases and groaned when she heard poppys voice coming towards them. “Can I fight hee yet?” She muttered to Nick.

Max gave a heavy sigh and picked Rory up to sit in her lap "Here, hold Daddy's hand okay? He isn't feeling too good right now and he can't do cuddles." She said giving a small smile when he nodded and held Ricky's hand in his "He just wants to know you're okay." She said quietly to Ricky.

Noah frowned deeply when he heard Poppy's voice come up behind them. He shook his head some and turned to face her "Listen, I told you to leave us the fuck alone already do you fucking get that?! Do not fucking talk to me or the others for that matter the rest of this goddamn tour unless it is specifically for show matters and when it deals with that you can go to Matt." He spat harshly at her before turning back around and taking Carmen inside.

Carmen sighed and shook her head not wanting to make things worse dor him right now until she heard poppys next sentence.

“You weren’t telling me to leave you alone when you were helping me get your cock in my mouth.” She called over to them, laughing and starting to head back to get her stuff into the hotel when she felt someone yank her by her hair to the floor, crying out but made out that it was Carmen going in on her

He nodded and sat through them checking him over to be told it was just the bruising and he was still doing just fine, waiting til she left before letting Rory sit in the bed. “You gotta stay still though alright? Cause if you fall I can’t catch you.” He told him

Nick went wide eyed as Noah just continued walking to check in. He quickly went with Jolly to seperate the women "Carmen come on, come on she's gotten enough." He coaxed finally getting her off after a minute or so.

Max gave a soft smile as Rory nodded and cuddled gently into him 'Love you Daddy.' She heard him whisper before turning his attention to the TV. She took a quick photo of them and sighed softly "I was looking at flights, next one we can get would be a few days."

She spat at her last and dusted herself off, not saying another word to her as she headed inside after Noah, shaking her head. Now wasn’t the time to go at him but she was furious all over again now, texting her dad that the family lawyer may need to be ready to send some letters and financial suggestions to drop charges here soon. She made her way up to the room with him once they had their keys and sat on the bed while he went to use the restroom, an uncomfortable silence between them for the first time in years.

He nodded tiredly. “Book it. Get business at least as well, more space for this one when he gets fidgety and I’m not gonna sit 8 hours in cattle class.” He told her, “Why don’t you try and get a nap in.” He suggested seeing how worn out she looked. “We’re good here. They’ll probably bring me lunch soon anyway. He’ll be entertained.” He promised.

Noah said nothing as they went to the room. He was unsure of what else to say that hadn't already been said. He went straight to the bathroom after they got into the room. Once he was out again he brought over a small first aid kit for Carmen that he had gotten while checking in "Here....for your scuffs." He murmured

Max gave him a small smile and nodded softly "Alright sounds good, I'll get it booked." She murmured before yawning a bit "I'll take one in a few minutes, I was uh....I was thinking maybe we look into daycare for him? Just a few times a week, that way we can have some us time and he can be social with other kids his age."

He nodded slowly and frowned some. “I think that would be good for all of us.” He told her, seeing Rory starting to fall asleep and sighed. “It’s a good thing it happened at the McDonald’s… otherwise it would’ve been in my sleep.” He pointed out

She frowned but nodded and got herself cleaned up a little, getting up and seeing him staring at her. “Don’t. Just don’t. Cause I understand that you’re in a lot of pain right now I do but you also lied to me about the extent of what happened between you two…. And because of that you’ve embarrassed me…. So I’m gonna go for a walk before I really lose my shit. And you can think about what you want.” She muttered, getting up and grabbing her phone and wallet before leaving the room.

Noah frowned deeply and gave a small nod of his head before letting her go off. He sighed heavily as he fell back onto the bed trying to get his mind straight before the show.

Nick saw her walking out and gave a small sigh "Hey, you want to be alone? Or would you like some company?" He asked her in a gentle voice. He hated that she was hurting, she was just as much his best friend as Noah was.

Max gave a small nod and sighed "Yeah that would not have been good." She said quietly before she started to fall asleep in the chair.

She shook her head and frowned "I'm not coming back til after the show Nick, you should stay here, I'll be alright." She promised, heading out to go take a look around the city for now, just wanting to think over whether this had been a final straw for her or not.

He smiled over at her, opting to scroll on his phone for a while until he was falling asleep as well, Vinny walking in to drop off some clothes for Ricky and chuckled seeing all three of them asleep

Nick sighed heavily but gave her a small nod "You call if you need anything okay?" He murmured giving her a quick hug before letting her go off.

Max woke up some when she heard the door giving a small smile seeing Vinny coming in from the restroom "Hey, thanks for the clothes." She said softly seeing them folded on the chair next to her.

He nodded and frowned "I do have a small confession though... does he know you're pregnant?" He asked her, "I wasn';t snooping I swear but I was looking for his clothes and I accidentally went into your suitcase and I saw the tests." He told her "Sorry,"

He sighed as he watched her go and shook his head, going back up to the rooms and knocking on their one, "Noah come on! Let me in!" He called to him

Max frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "No he doesn't.....I'm not far a long and I...I don't know if I'm going to keep it." She admitted to him "With how he is with Rory, I think two would just be too much. I planned on talking with him soon about it, but I didn't have the right time."

Noah frowned and opened up the door when he heard Nick's voice on the other side "What is it?" He muttered as he let him in and went to lay back down.

HE walked in and shook his head "I don't really care right now what Carm's said or not said but what the fuck man? I know that right now is a shit time for you and I get it, I really do. We've known each other almost twenty years.... But you wanna throw your family away for that?! You got a plan to make it up to her? Show you won't ever do it again?" He asked.

He nodded slowly and sighed a little "My lips are sealed." He promised her, "We're gonna be heading out this evening instead of the morning, Logan's organised the move around so call me if you need to but other than that I will see you when we get back. Also if little man wants to I can take him to go get ice cream anytime." He smiled at her.

Noah glared at him and sighed heavily "The fuck am I supposed to do?! I just tried to tell her off and show Carmen I mean it when I said I don't want her near me and you see how that went! Words don't mean shit, and I can't just fucking shower her in material things! I keep close to her but she wants space at the same fucking time! So you fucking tell me how I'm supposed to do this and it actually work!" He screamed just letting all of his pent up anger out at the moment.

Max gave a nod and smiled some "Thanks Vin. We're leaving in two days, that was the earliest flight I could get us." She murmured before she looked over seeing Rory stirring awake "I'm gonna go take him to grab some food, I know Ricky will tear me a new one if I don't eat."

“we’ll how about starting with not lying about what you did actually do with her. Quit lying to your wife! I know you haven’t been on the best of terms lately but you still chose to let poppy in rather than show her the ring and tell her to fuck off from the get go and don’t tell me you tried because you didn’t. I was there!” He snapped. “So on our day off tomorrow ask her how to fix it. Cause let’s face it she will leave you destitute if she chooses divorce at this point.” He muttered

He nodded and gave her a quick hug before heading out of there.

Rick was awake by the time they got back and signing the papers for them to leave. “They’ve told me to rest and continue with the aspirin and my normal meds and they’ve said yes I can fly home in a couple days. They don’t recommend it but I’m not banned from it.” He told her, getting up carefully to get dressed again once the nurse left

Noah frowned as he watched him "Alright." He muttered not wanting to say anything else or talk about it any further at this point. He was tired and just wanted this behind at him at the moment.

Max nodded and smiled a bit "Okay well thats good, then when we get home we can relax a bit." She murmured smiling as Rory waved at him and started to tell him about what they had for lunch.

He nodded as he listened and yawned a little. “You didn’t bring g any for me?” He asked smiling a little at him and sat back down on the bed to catch his breath a little before heading out to go back to the hotel with them. “Did mommy have lunch too?” He asked Rory, winking at max, walking a little slower than normal.

She stuck to her word and didn’t come back until long after the show had ended, calmer now but still feeling hurt. She made her way into the room assuming he was asleep and just went to sit in the bathroom, crying until she could find it in herself to go to bed with him.

Max smiled softly when Rory nodded and told him exactly everything she had for lunch as well. She kept her pace slow for him and just made sure she was by his side the entire time "I love you." She murmured softly.

Noah heard her come in and gave a heavy sigh. He was going to stay in bed but when he heard her crying he got himself up and went to knock on the bathroom door "Can we talk?" He asked in a gentle voice.

Carmen frowned a little but opened the door so he could come in, sitting back down against the tub again, not looking at him.

He squeezed her free hand a little to show he heard, eventually getting back to the hotel with them and went straight to lay down. Rory on the other hand wanted to play and was immediately fussing when he saw ricky had fallen asleep again. “Daddy! You play!” He whined

Noah walked in slowly and gave a small sigh sitting beside her but at arms length "I'm sorry....for everything. I'm-I'm not the ideal partner, and you put up with some bullshit that would have people running for the hills. I know 'I'm sorry' isn't enough, and if you want to leave when we get back I....I understand that too. I'm going to fight for you and Eden though, I don't want to loose either of you, I want to be better for the both of you." He explained quietly to her staying quiet for a minute before speaking again "If you want, we could take a little staycation with Eden, turn off work completely, it just be us." He said softly giving a small sigh "Or if you want, I can pack all my things and be out of your hair for a bit...I'd really love to not do that, but if it's what you need then I'll do it."

Max pulled Rory away from Ricky and shook her head a bit "No baby he needs to rest right now okay? You can play with me though if you want." She said giving a small smile

He frowned and just started crying loud, still reaching out towards him. “I want daddy!” He whined loud, pushing away from max.

Carmen frowned, pulling her knees to her chest and shook her head. “I don’t know what to do from here right now. I don’t have an answer right now…. But I’m not about to throw this away without trying to fix it. When you were sick there was nothing to fix, it was just to get you better… but right now it’s clear we are further apart than we have ever been…. And I just hope that it’s not permanent.” She told him quietly, turning to face him and reaching for his hand.

Max shook her head and sighed heavily taking him outside of the room so that Ricky could rest "No baby he has to rest, I'm sorry." She explained frowning as he continued to cry "Rory, you need to calm down right now okay? Take some deep breaths with me." She said a bit sternly to try and get his attention.

Noah took her hand in his and gave a small nod "I hope so too." He said quietly before squeezing her hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back