• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Escape to Paradise

BlackKneesocks

Role Play Rating:

• M - Mature (17+)

Role Play Status:

Open - Accepting

newcreate.php

Thank you for choosing Monté Fresco Resorts®, the ideal vacation.

You've selected our Luxury Island package for 2 months!

You will be staying in one of our many spacious Bungalows. And you can relax on the white sand beach at sunset. Included with your package is a 4 star buffet that is open until 10:00AM to 6:00PM. Don't you fret if you miss our buffet, we have stores on the island that contain snacks, microwavable meals, and drinks for a reasonable price. Every week we host large events such as a popular artist holds a concert, or a talent show. Which ever we think you'll all love.

Have a nice vacay,

newcreate.php

Sitting on the couch, watching reruns of Full House in your starry pajamas used to actually entertain you. Now you're older, can barely even slide your foot into the pant hole of it. But you still try to wear it anyways. You and many others have won a vacation to one of the most beloved resorts ever. Monté Fresco Island Resorts. However you want to make your time count, make friends, maybe even find love. And this gigantic island is just the place.

newcreate.php

Here is the map of our islands hot spots and more.

Our bungalows

Bara-Beach-Bungalows-19.jpg

___

Inside Bungalow

Manihi-Pearl-Beach-Resort_1285612130.jpg

___

Downtown Island

downtown_disney.jpg

___

Our Beach

white-sand.jpg

___

Pool

pool.jpg

___

Club

Thaihuts.jpg

___

newcreate.php

1. Do to legal issues with our giveaway you may not leave the island until halfway into your vacation.
  2. Theft, public disturbances, and streaking is prohibited and will be fined.
  3. Weapons shall not be brought to this island.

I managed to keep myself from vomiting on the plane. And surprisingly enough, I even survived the bumpy bus shuttle ride. I take my bags and basically jolted to the door of my bungalow. I throw my luggage on the bed and head for the bathroom. I get to the toilet and just threw up. Yuck.

I was hyperventilating as I tried to catch my breath after throwing up that much.

I was planning to lied down, but it was my first night here and it's Friday! I already heard on the bus that they were all planning to go because rumors say a celebrity will show up! I put on my favorite dress which is a short, blue, sparkly dress that I just look sexy in. I curl my hair, do my makeup, and head out to the club, hoping to see some people there.

I read the sign that said (16+), then I remembered, the legal drinking age is 16 here so a lot of bratty teens will be here. Ughhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nadia had just finished changing from soccer shirt, shorts and shoes into jeans and a worn hoodie. She had heard from the others at the match (after they had practically beaten the opposition to the ground) that a whole new round of fresh meat had just arrived to their famous resort after being picked in a draw. Lucky them. If anyone knew how luxurious their stay was going to be, it was Nadia. After all, her father worked at the resort, which meant that Nadia had sometimes experienced the luxury... free of charge. Ah... the benefits of living on a tropical island.

The energetic teen headed outside, walking to the club. This was not completely foreign, she did this often. Her friends sometimes came, too, when they had enough money. As soon as she had hit 16, she could drink, and... the rest was self-explanatory. But tonight was more special, since, as much as her 'tough' self didn't want to admit it, she was looking forward to seeing the new, lucky batch. In mid-thought, she bumped into a curvy girl in a sparkly dress at the entrance.

"Woah! Watch it, you know? Geez, it's like you were... just standing..." she stopped. Was she coming off as rude? What she was saying was meant to be a joke, yet even she wasn't getting the punchline. Better start over. "Ehhh... Hi. Sorry 'bout that... I, er..."

"See! You got a cherry martini all over my dress!" I said infuriated. "And this is my favoooooorite dress, and I have to go get it dry cleaned so it won't smell like a mixture of cherry blossom detergent and alcohol!" "Dry cleaning here is like, 75 dollars an outfit! And this drink is 12 dollars!" "Uhm, sorry..?" The girl hesitated to say something, she then looked up at me, gained confidence, and said "Geez, I can't reverse time now can I?" "Don't try to antagonize me because I wanted to look around." I paused, was shocked at first. But then I knew I would like her because she wasn't scared like every other girl I've met. So I decided to play with her mind by confusion, giving her my number evem though we were like, archenemies or something. "Hold out your hand." I said. I looked at her tan palm, pretty soft looking. I took out a pen from out of my bra.... don't ask why I have it there. Wrote my number on her hand and walked away, while turning my head and waving with a small grin.

Nadia stood there in shock, totally not expecting to find a crumpled up piece of paper in her hand with... a number? Really? A number? Still, though, she felt kind of guilty. It was a nice dress, and... Whoever that girl was, that girl did suit that dress. Nadia couldn't believe herself. First, she completely ruined a greeting that was meant to be charismatic and striking AFTER spilling drink on a complete stranger's dress, and then she goes and puts her hand out for said complete stranger. Seriously? What was she expecting, chocolates?

Nadia ran back to the girl in the dress, eager to fix this. She dug into her tattered leather bag, and, with pain, brought out a stash of $25 of the $60 she was given for the night. She knew how expensive everything round her was, as a resident, so all she had to do was to not go crazy tonight and buy too many drinks and to avoid the gift shop at all costs in sacrifice.

"Dude, I know how expensive everything is here, so take this - it's the least I can do after that. It was totally an accident, buuuutttt.... Ehhh... Sorry." "Dude". "Ehhh." Even Nadia knew how stupid she sounded. "Hey, um... Also, since you said the drinks are also expensive, here, which I also know, do you need another drink? You know. Because I am a dunce and all, so yes."

I smiled at her and took the money. "I forgive you, let's go to the bar." , I walk to the bar and check the seats to make sure there isn't any spilt beer or a drunk's vomit on the stool. I sat up and ordered a new drink, a bottle of Grey Goose. "Wow, that's pretty expensive, but I'll try to pa-" "No!" I said it louder than I expected to. "I'll pay for it; I'm not cheap. Plus, I don't wanna suck you dry of all your money." "Oh, thanks." I saw her faintly smile, she was kinda pretty when she smiled. I poured two glasses and said "What's your name? I'm Autumn, but you can call me beautiful." I saw here seek a laugh and then answered "Nadia. It means tender. I think." I sip down my glass. Then I notice it's pretty late when I check my phone. "Oh, sorry Nadia, I got to go. It's 2:00 AM and to be this nice looking, I need my sleep." "I'll definitely call you, 'kay? Keep the bottle. Consider it a gift." I sashayed out of the door and walked home.

I took of the alcohol-smelling dress and put it in the bathroom so it wouldn't stink up my bungalow. Then just spelt right in the soft covers of that comfy bed.

Nadia took the bottle in hand and waved goodbye. Seriously, that girl was crazy. And she knew a lot of crazy girls. There were several in the soccer team. Autumn, was it? And that crazy girl had Nadia's number? What had she gotten herself into? The tan girl sighed and, despite warning herself not to, had most of what was in the bottle.

After talking with some of her friends, she stayed until much later than planned, and her bottle was completely empty, especially since she had shared it. 3:00am? She was meant to be back home by 2:00am!

"... Gotta go," she said, leaving her friends behind. They waved goodbye, and after that, Nadia sprinted home to find her parents sitting at the table, with worried looks on their faces. Nadia put on a jovial smile, but her parents weren't amused. After a long lecture on safety and alcohol, Nadia finally went to sleep.

The next day, the you can say the beach was tanning. It was boiling hot outside. I decide to go out and enjoy the water.O! I'll call Nadia and as if she wants to come!"

Nadia was up early, as usual. She couldn't stand lie-ins... It made her feel like she was wasting her life. But what was she going to do, anyway? School was out, and her friends were busy. Bored, she walked outside into the scorching hot atmosphere. Why was it so hot?

She chose to sit down on a bench after buying an ice cream. It wasn't like she had anything better to do, anyway.

I dial in the number and call her. I was put to voice message. "Hey, remember me? I'm Autumn if not." "Do you like swimming? We can go to the beach or the pool you know." "Call me back I you're down or nah. Bye." I changed into my second favorite bikini, just incase a drink gets spilled on that.

After finishing her ice cream, Nadia wandered around and then went home. When she did, she was greeted by her phone lying on the tabletop reading: 'Missed call: Autumn'. She swore under her breath and picked it up. How long had poor Autumn been waiting? Why hadn't Nadia taken her phone with her? She was such an idiot sometimes. Actually, most of the time.

She picked up the phone and listened to the call. Swimming? At the beach? Well, that was an idea. Immediately she dialled Autumn's number.

"Hey, Autumn! Just to let you know, I'm in for swimming. Genius idea. Uh, see you there, then! I'll be the one with a straw bag. Ok? ... Sweet!"

Nadia changed into her red bikini and put her normal clothes on top. Once done, she put towels and water in the straw bag and headed down to the beach. Once there, she was on the lookout for Autumn.

I was with some frat guys at a bar, the thing is they were trying to get me to buy real drinks, but I heard about the report somewhere that a good percentage of woman are, well let's just say "taken advantage of" in college. I really liked talking with them otherwise. But you never can be safe, only virgin Pina Coladas for me. Then I see the same tan girl from the club, only she was in a red bikini. "Hey, I didn't think you would actually come. Let's go out in the water." "Yeah, it's scorching hot out. 100°F I recall." "Go out into the water. I need to say bye to some guys I met up with." "Okay, I'll wait there." she says and smiles. As I go up to the 3 frat guys, they all have different faces on. "You lesbian?" one of them says with a deep voice. "Um, what?" "Never mind. I got a drink for yah, it's the most expensive but we don't like it much. You should drink it." They obviously stole it because the bartender wasn't there when I saw Nadia; but it was only one drink. I down it fast so I could look impressive, then I notice a strange taste and I start feeling dizzy and drowsy. They roofied the drink. I yell out "Help!" before one of them covers my mouth then my eyes close.

{{To make things less confusing, I'll write in 1st person now. Long post is long.}}

I smiled goodbye to Autumn and gave her a wave. Walking down the water, I felt sweat run down my back. Man, it was hot. It was a relief to touch the cool water. After waiting a while, I began to get worried. Where was Autumn? I decided to wait a bit longer, until I knew that something was definitely up.

I decided to go back to the bar to see what was going on. To my shock, I saw Autumn unconscious in the hands of one of the boys she was with earlier. What the hell? What had they done to her? It was impossible to get so drunk only after one drink, since she had seemed fine when I had come in earlier. Had the boys done something to her...? After seeing an empty glass on the table that had not been there before, I knew that they had.

"Hey, what the hell did you do to her?" I yelled, glaring. They laughed. "Oh, a bit bothered that our girlfriend had one too many, are we?" I grumbled. "You idiots, you obviously roofied her! She was fine when I came in, and that was less than twenty minutes ago! You can't get so drunk in that time! She doesn't even smell of that much alcohol! And she's not my girlfriend!" I shouted. The boys immediately took on a more defensive stance. "Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" one said. I went forward and punched the boy hard on his cheek, as onlookers gasped. He wasn't expecting that, was he? Sadly, the others seemed pretty angry, and began to advance, as well as the bartender. In my defence, I stayed put and yelled: "They did something to that drink!" The bartender paused in confusion. "What drink?" he asked. I picked up the glass and showed it to him while the boys talked amongst themselves threateningly. The bartender frowned. "I didn't sell this. Madam, you could be right," he said, scowling at the group. The boys protested, conveniently ignoring me. While they did that, I hunched down, grabbed Autumn and slung her on my back. The gang only noticed me making my escape with Autumn when I was at the door, but when they did, they were full on running at me. I was used to carrying heavy weights, and Autumn was no problem to carry and run away with. Although the boys seemed to be catching up, I gave them the slip, kicked one in the groin and disappeared into an alleyway. Exhausted, I slung Autumn down, determined I had lost them.

It took a while for me to wake up. My head was pounding. I was on the dirty, hard ground of the alley way. I started to cry. My virginity was taken from me. But then I see Nadia, her face red and sweat covered. I know she wouldn't do as something as to, um "frickle frackle" with me so I asked, my voice cracked up with tiredness and crying, "What happened?" Nadia looked at me and said "You know those 3 guys? They roofied you I knew it wasn't a medication." "I noticed that it was longer than a normal goodbye should take, I was curious and went to investigate." "Then blah, blah, blah I beat one of them up, told the bartender they roofied your drink, then as the other 2 denied, I scooped you up and ran while tripping one of those douchebags and disappeared in this here alley." I was overjoyed, grateful I still had what they could've taken from me. "Thanks, I'm sorry I put you through this trouble. I didn't know what to expect." I said with an embarrassed look. "It was no trouble. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I could've helped, but didn't. Plus, It's just the right thing to do. I'm pretty sure if I was in a situation like this, you'd do all you can." "Actually, I wouldn't, I am just a prissy girl that takes and takes to benefit myself. I try to deny it most of the time. It's time to confess." "But, you changed my viewpoint. I know I sound like someone else, seriously I'm going to fix up my imperfections. My bitchiness, selfishness, everything. Maybe not immediately, but I swear to improve on it." "Maybe we can go on a date and I'll pay orrrrrr... I'll give you the money back and 20 more dollars."

Nadia twiddled with her thumbs nervously. A date...? With a girl...? Nadia knew that she was attracted to both girls and boys, but if she was seen like this, it would certainly cause problems, especially with her parents... But she was willing to take that risk.

"A date...? I'd... You don't have to pay me anything. I didn't even pay you the money I owed you for the dress. You shouldn't be paying me! And.. You're not prissy. I haven't known you for long, but I know that you're anything but prissy. I swear... But... A date would be... fine..." she said, glancing sideways awkwardly. Luckily, doing this, she could now see that they weren't alone.

The boys were back; the two girls had been found in the alleyway. Great. Nadia nudged Autumn and swore under her breath. The boys did not look happy. She stood up protectively, and took a confident position in front of Autumn. She was strong. She had beaten boys in countless football and boxing matches before. Her girls in the team were better than any other soccer team on the island, male or female. She could do this... right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back