This is where

all open questions,

plot debate,

ideas for technology,

ideas for expansion of the world,

getting to know other writers

and

updates including

(if you won't be able to post for a while)

will be posted.

I must stress that if there is a hidden plot element or twist you would like to discuss,

then please message me privately.

I will also use this space to briefly remind people of the rules if they are not being followed.

Make you you watch this thread to be constantly in the loop.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i would like to put forth that I'm interested in making A.C.3 (if he gets approved) a developing AI. Just putting it out there :)

GinjaGen said:
Ok, i would like to put forth that I'm interested in making A.C.3 (if he gets approved) a developing AI. Just putting it out there :)
I have secured you a spot as a robot for now. If you would like the AI position, I will have to work closely with you so we can work out the intricate plot this character will weave. He will be one of the most important pieces so if you are still interested, drop me a message.

With the alien, they will not be introduced for a while yet. I will have to take charge of that aspect to steer the story at first. So I would suggest making another character for now I'm afraid.

Oh okay, but can you still reserve me an alien spot, or would I only be able to create one? Reserve me a robot spot instead, and does the alien still needs to be humanoid?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Oh okay, but can you still reserve me an alien spot, or would I only be able to create one? Reserve me a robot spot instead, and does the alien still needs to be humanoid?
I'll be adding more spots later on when the rp has started so I shall keep you in mind for first dibs on an alien. I can't reserve spots I'm afraid as there are a few people interested in different things, however, if I like your character and I feel your writing is advanced enough, you can gladly have a robotic spot when your sheet is up :)  

Harbinger said:
I'll make a char this morning or afternoon if that's alright.
Thats fine. Thank you for the interest. I will only be adding the best and the most capable and will not be starting until most of the spaces are filled s take your time.

Lumeneire said:
I have secured you a spot as a robot for now. If you would like the AI position, I will have to work closely with you so we can work out the intricate plot this character will weave. He will be one of the most important pieces so if you are still interested, drop me a message.
I am most definitely interested and willing to work with you on it! We can of course wait and see if anyone else comes up with something better, but I wanted to let you know I was interested! :)

GinjaGen said:
I am most definitely interested and willing to work with you on it! We can of course wait and see if anyone else comes up with something better, but I wanted to let you know I was interested! :)
Okay, seeing as you asked first and I am pleased with your character, I will bump it up to AI status.

Lumeneire said:
Okay, seeing as you asked first and I am pleased with your character, I will bump it up to AI status.
Awesome. Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you and making this amazing (not that it needed help, the story itself is amazing!).

After read all your post i think this RP is too much for me, my writing skill can't be compared with you guys so im gonna draw myself from this RP. I'm sorry for all the trouble

[QUOTE="Night Vision]After read all your post i think this RP is too much for me, my writing skill can't be compared with you guys so im gonna draw myself from this RP. I'm sorry for all the trouble

[/QUOTE]
No problem. Thank you for taking an interest in the first place and good luck finding a role play that suits you :)

This role play is now officially open for posting. 
Hey guys. Great work so far. It's really nice to have a flowing story line with an amazing line up of writers and characters. Me just being a grammar nazi over here, I know some are on smaller devices and autocorrect plays a big role, but when you have a chance, just make sure you go back over and try to correct any awkward looking typo's. Looking forward to starting this story with you all.

Hello Lumeneire, I was following you because I am unable to currently send you any messages because I just joined RPnation on the advice of Winterpeach.

Citadel97501 said:
Hello Lumeneire, I was following you because I am unable to currently send you any messages because I just joined RPnation on the advice of Winterpeach.
Oh thats amazing then. Let me know if you need any help with anything. And good on you @WinterPeach for recruiting lol

Thank you, @Lumeneire but I'll have to be honest: it wasn't that hard. Citadel and I know each other already and I've been meaning to get him on this site, but I kept forgetting to do that until recently.

Sorry I've been swamped with work and school as of late. I will try and get a post up Saturday.

Side note: anyone have ideas as to how my character can interact with anyone else at this point in the story? I was maybe thinking Rodrick could be the one to help Sheppard and Crew enter Elizia. Anyways, just a thought.

Just getting confirmation before I work on a chacter: Is this roleplay still accepting new characters? I'm very interested in joining this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back