• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern eldritch.ooc

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
eldritch.ooc

ic.cs.lore

Plot

"M-mom?? Dad?? What's going on? Where are you taking me?!"
"Sweetheart please listen to us...it's not safe here for you...the hunters they're coming and we need to get you away from here.
"No! I won't leave you two!! Mom! Dad! Please!!"
"I'm sorry child but it is not safe for you here! We are not going to let you be killed by these hunters!! Guards...take em away somewhere safe..."
"NO NO!! Please don't do this! Please!!"
Two years has passed since the hunters raided the mystical lands of our fellow supernatural creatures. The children of the royal families have been sent to a small town in Maine for safety from the hunters. In the beginning, the group rarely talked to each other and distanced themselves but seeing as they haven't heard from their families they're all that they have. Their silences grew into something more magnificent...friendships began to bloom between all of them. Although they were in a town that was completely new to them and nowhere near home...they were all the family they needed. Everything so far has been going well for the group of supernaturals until one by one hunters begin appearing in the town. Will they leave the perfect life they have in the town or will they stay and fight?

Rules

Don't be an asshole
This is going to be a detailed roleplay so I expect 2-3 paragraphs (7-10 sentences)
Try not make a whole lot of grammar errors
I want posting to be at least 2 times a week
You will have two weeks to complete your character(s)
If you are accepted and you have not posted in 2 weeks your character will be removed
All heated things must fade-to-black
Keep all drama out of the OOC
If you have a problem with someone or something please pm and I'll try and help
Be respectful to me and everyone else in the roleplay
If you are disrespectful in anyway you will be removed from the roleplay point blank period
NO RESERVATIONS/NO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
I do have the right to not accept your character if it does not meet my standards
If you have any questions or concerns or even ideas please let me know and we can talk about it more
I accept realistic images only no exceptions
I highly recommend using BBcode in your CS, if you don't know how to use it don't fret there are people who create BBcodes
There will be some faceclaims I will not accept in the rolelay due to repetition, if I ask you to change it please do so
I can't think of anything else so just have some fun :3

Roles

The Vampire

Taken| logastellus logastellus
Her blood lust is nearly insatiable. She doesn't need food or water to survive, doesn't even need to exercise to stay fit, but without blood she's as good as dead. Hunter could either use her blood to become immortal or eradicate her existence for good, either way it's a lose lose for her. No she's not those stupid Cullen type of vampires. CAUSE REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE!!

The Fae

Open|
He is a very sneaky and mischevious young man, always playing tricks on others. He may be all fun on the outside but he's covering something more important on the inside that he doesn't anyone to know. The hunters can really use his powers to cause some chaos. Tinker Bell got nothing on this kid.

The Werewolf

Open|
When the full moon rises, he turns into a beastly wolf. He has heightened senses of smell, sight and hearing, and once turned his only instinct is to hunt. He doesn't know who he is while he's a wolf, but can remember everything when he turns back into a human the following morning. Seeing as how he is a werewolf of course hunters would be chasing after his kind, that's why he needs to fight his urges to turn. Toss around a ball every so often he'll like it for sure.

The Zombie

Taken| @diapanous
Now shouldn't it be obvious...she's a zombie and everything seen on television dealing with zombies are no bueno, but she's different. She may have a hankering for human brains but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart. Hunters want to kill and experiment on her hoping to test out multiple serums on her body (in case of a zombie apocalypse) until there is nothing left of her. Don't worry she still looks like a regular human being...just paler.

The Shapeshifter

Taken| spectro spectro
She can take on the form of any person or animal she chooses and often uses this unique ability to her advantage. The roommates have forbidden her from shifting into any of them, their close friends, family or significant others. The hunters want to use her abilities to make others with the same power. Having the power is a huge advantage for her but it can also put her or even the person she changed into harm. Think of her as your very own Mystique.

The Siren

Open|
When he enters the water, an iridescent tail replaces his legs and gills sprout on his neck. In addition to his aquatic condition, he frequently lures poor victims to a watery grave. He has very pretty scales though. People would pay big money to hear him sing or even use his body/voice as bait to catch other beings. Oh...if Ariel had a brother he would be it.

The Succubus

Taken| pulpfiction pulpfiction
She's coming for you and it's mainly for your soul and the only way she will get it is through...you guessed it...sex. She enjoys luring men into her bed then after the fun is over consumes their souls as her dinner. Eating souls may be on her mind 25/8 but she also wants to find love, is it too much to ask for? There are already hunters chasing after her to kill her, she doesn't want to keep eating a soul from every man she meets.

The Grim Reaper

Taken| deer deer
He sees dead people like the kid in sixth sense. Or, people who are about to die. It's his unpleasant duty to collect the souls of the soon-to-be-deceased and pass them onto judgment day. As of lately people have been dying left and right and coming to him, they warn him about the hunters and their plans, although they are not after him specifically, he doesn't want his friends to be harmed.Don't be scared if you see him with a scythe in his hand. He's just doing his job.

The Witch

Open
She's still learning hers craft and only knows a handful of spells. As of late, she's been trying out new potion recipes, much to the annoyance of her roommates. When her parents sent her away she knew only a few spells but doesn't plan on giving up until her life and her friends lives are out of harms way. She's your friendly Doctor Strange somewhat.

Humans

Open
1. unscripted unscripted
The civilians that live in the town, only four of them are friends to the supernaturals and have promised to keep their secret to themselves. Listening to their story about the hunters they vowed to help them when the time comes. The human roles are unlimited until I say otherwise.

Mentions

Last edited:
logastellus logastellus
So are the "mythical lands" the characters come from on Earth, or in another realm...? I'm just kinda confused what to put on the place of birth part on the character sheet right now orz

logastellus logastellus
So are the "mythical lands" the characters come from on Earth, or in another realm...? I'm just kinda confused what to put on the place of birth part on the character sheet right now orz
Yeah like a fae could be from a realm whatever you think of is fine

oh ! in that case, i shall take out ethnicity

honestly, working on rhys -
place of birth: . . . oblivion. purgatory? whatever you guys call it? between life and death?

pfft.

r e i r e i yes but since you have a supernatural up you have to do a human role
deer deer since your character has a human physique you can make him have an ethnicity if you want but you dont have to put it if you dont want to

Ok so for the supernaturals pob they do not have to be from the earth realm. But since they are in hiding you can put a pob for them to fall back on if someone asks them where they are from
Hopefully this makes sense​

logastellus logastellus hey i wanted to ask: two years passed after the hunters raided the royal families' lands right? so that would mean that our characters would have had to be around the ages of 16-19 when they were taken away to live in the town since the age range is 18-21? im so sorry to bother u im just making sure bc i wanna be accurate af hahaha

Last edited:
logastellus logastellus hey i wanted to ask: two years passed after the hunters raided the royal families' lands right? so that would mean that our characters would have had to be around the ages of 16-19 when they were taken away to live in the town since the age range is 18-21? im so sorry to bother u im just making sure bc i wanna be accurate af hahaha
Well it depends on when they were born but!! Ill change it to 16-21 :3

logastellus logastellus Is it better for us to make a supernatural and a human character? (are you a fan of asiey Barbie)
Yeah if you want to accepted its a safer way to make a human and a supernatural since one could be accepted but not the other and yes i love aisey Barbie almost all my profile pics are an aisey barbie drawing

logastellus logastellus
Just wanted to ask- is it possible for the werewolf chars to turn when it's not a full moon and can they do like a partial turn- not take their full wolf form but take on some attributes of it or w/e?

I can work with whatever I just wanna check before filling stuff out.

logastellus logastellus
Just wanted to ask- is it possible for the werewolf chars to turn when it's not a full moon and can they do like a partial turn- not take their full wolf form but take on some attributes of it or w/e?

I can work with whatever I just wanna check before filling stuff out.
If you want to do it like a Jacob type where he can turn into one when he wants to then you can do it like that

The role I wanted is taken so I will read along ^^
eeep! sorry!
i’m assuming it was the grim reaper role?
if it is, i hope you like how i made him even if it may be different than your version!

The role I wanted is taken so I will read along ^^
Are you sure? Just because that role was taken doesnt mean you just give up...we have some more supernatural roles you can apply for and some human roles as well like literally no one has started on a human yet lol not even me

In the appearance part of the cs I added faceclaim and clothing style to it so make sure you add that to your character sheets guys
If there is anything else that doesn't make sense please don't fret to ask me​

eeep! sorry!
i’m assuming it was the grim reaper role?
if it is, i hope you like how i made him even if it may be different than your version!

Dont be sorry! I absolutely love your character :)

Are you sure? Just because that role was taken doesnt mean you just give up...we have some more supernatural roles you can apply for and some human roles as well like literally no one has started on a human yet lol not even me

It's not giving up so much as that was the only role I was interested in, I was just letting you know so you didn't think I disappeared or needed to keep pinging me
But yea I'm sure, still plan to read along as the whole idea is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back