• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy DRAKI FATES

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm still looking for a mate for Aurora, as for Isaac and Evan they don't really need one unless you want one of them let me know.

If you guys dont believe you need a soulmate you can say for the time being that your still looking, havent found the right dragon. I want to get this rp up and going so if you are okay with that then I am too.

Is it safe to say that my hunters are not searching for a soulmate, but they are there for new comers in search for a partner/ soulmate? I guess a back up?

Alright so...here are the soulmates matched up for now:

Miltiades Akivii + Blair Stone ( MoltenLightning MoltenLightning and Seasplash241 Seasplash241 )

Amir White + Mazikeen Lavern ( ThunderDire ThunderDire and Seasplash241 Seasplash241 )

Severin White + Lunaira White (deceased)

Liev Edenguard + Alessandra Stone ( madame moiselle madame moiselle and ThunderDire ThunderDire )

There's still many we've got to work on

I’m working with abyss to get a soulmate for Vai rn, hopefully we will have that sorted out later tonight or tomorrow.

Is it safe to say that my hunters are not searching for a soulmate, but they are there for new comers in search for a partner/ soulmate? I guess a back up?

Well, we are in need of soulmates, and there won't be any more newcomers since the Draki RP is closed so...

If someone is in need of a soulmate I don’t mind taking on another character to fill that gap! Or if there’s an imbalance of draki and hunters I could fix that instead. I feel comfortable taking on one more character ^J^

If someone is in need of a soulmate I don’t mind taking on another character to fill that gap! Or if there’s an imbalance of draki and hunters I could fix that instead. I feel comfortable taking on one more character ^J^

Are you sure you'll be able to handle it? We are expecting enough literary skill for this (so no small paragraphs or one-liners) so it would take a lot of time to juggle so many characters, especially when they are a big part of the whole plot.

Are you sure you'll be able to handle it? We are expecting enough literary skill for this (so no small paragraphs or one-liners) so it would take a lot of time to juggle so many characters, especially when they are a big part of the whole plot.

It’s not ideal but I should be fine. This is my main roleplay on here atm and I spend a lot of time online, so I should be ok. I offer to take on another as a worst case scenario

Seasplash241 Seasplash241
I agree, If you believe you can go for it. However, no one liners as this rp is ment to be more advanced.

Im at my max of three, expessially since I have a few smaller rps and onexone going on. However, please everyone, be honest with rp character compacity that you can handle. If you say you can handle more I trust you so go ahead but be reasonable with your self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back