Dragons:The Riders of Berk

LucianGrey7971 said:
Not even close
Shh, you know not what comes. I know. I know all. What you think you know is false.

vintage-black-and-white-woman-mysterious-smile-pandoras-box.gif

That dude is a tactical mind that excels at unorthodox tactics

Saga is smithing, jabber is sleeping, your kids are out on the woods doing whatever, and the lady who's afraid of dragons is stuck with a dragon...and no-one is helping her

@Barbas

Skor is on your back, not Sky

"Your kids are out in the woods doing whatever"

I'm sure that's something every parent wants to hear xD

LucianGrey7971 said:
That dude is a tactical mind that excels at unorthodox tactics

Saga is smithing, jabber is sleeping, your kids are out on the woods doing whatever, and the lady who's afraid of dragons is stuck with a dragon...and no-one is helping her

@Barbas

Skor is on your back, not Sky
Gotta love that extremely entitled dragon xD

He does have respect for his ally dragons though, the king thing was directed more towards the feral dragons fighting.

Yes, no-one defies Fafnir...except a 5'8" human, a large Dragon, Alduin, and a dragon that's 28 feet long and like 8 feet high

My posts may be a bit shorter than the posts I've seen, but I'll try to keep it good. (I think you guys may be going from the book/s that I never read, thus all my knowledge comes from the show/movies.)

Where exactly is Yaffa right now?

She's by the well getting water!

@bloodydaimyo Here's a cheat since you don't get notifications. On the laptop version of RPN if you're on the home page where the chat thing is, look for the link that says 'Watched Threads'. It's underneath the 'Members' link! If you click on that then you'll see a list of all of the threads that have new posts that you haven't read yet, and that you didn't get a notification for! If you use mobile then on the home page where the chat thing is, then you'll see the 'Watched Threads' link right underneath of the 'Forums' link!

Or, for on mobile, get tapatalk. I've never missed a notification yet.

Very descriptive of her location. *sarcasm* is there a well? Is she down on the beach? I'm so confused! Mainly cause its is in the morning and I'm not completely awake yet.

azimuth said:
Or, for on mobile, get tapatalk. I've never missed a notification yet.
Very descriptive of her location. *sarcasm* is there a well? Is she down on the beach? I'm so confused! Mainly cause its is in the morning and I'm not completely awake yet.
Sorry, I was trying to get a quick reply in while the internet was up, it's pretty stormy here. If I remember correctly there's a well in the center of the village!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back