Anime & Manga Does anyone here read anime books?

kiwiwolf

And by that i don't mean manga. I mean fiction books that are anime-oriented and have an anime drawing on the cover. There's some on amazon but I haven't heard of it before

Oh do you mean novellas based on anime? I've read a few. They're okay, usually the same story arcs as in anime/manga but with some more detail.

Yeah, what that guy said. Light Novels, right? You're talking about Light Novels?

Light Novels, yeah I forgot how they were called.
I read a series of light novels Vampire Hunter D. There are quite a lot of them actually, way more than what anime covered. And I haven't read them all.
And I also read the first Sword Art Online novel, which basically covered Aincrad arc.

I've read a couple manga, but the only one I managed to buy so far I have yet to read (Log Horizon, didn't realize it wasn't in English when I bought it). There's very few stores that sell anything anime/manga/light novel related here and Lord knows I'm not ordering anything online while I still live with my parents (even if I could afford it, these things can get surprisingly pricey).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back