• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divided We Stand (Avengers)

Strawberri

Wayfinder
Wanda was feeling miserable. Her mate was gone on a mission and had been for the last few days. Usually, the ache in her chest from missing her alpha wasn't too bad, but something else had happened while the red head was gone.

Lately, the news had started to bring up even more talk about how much property the Avengers had destroyed and how many people had lost their lives during one of their fights. Every couple hours on every news station, her mistake in Africa was mentioned and it made her feel terrible. Wanda hugged Natasha's pillow to her chest as he sobbed quietly, a news reporter disgracing her name on television.

--

Steve was walking into his room in the base he and his omega, Bucky had been living in since he had broken him, Clint and Sam out of jail. He had been training often, trying to get his mind off of things. He missed his mate, though and decided an early quit wouldn't hurt.

"Bucky, babe? You here?" he called out, hanging his bag up.

It wasn't long before Natasha entered the room, her lips pursing upon seeing her Omega sobbing into her pillow. Nat grabbed the television remote and clicked it to another channel, away from the news casts and talk shows. The Balck Widow sat on the bed beside her mate, reaching out to smooth her hair back and out of her face. "You know better than to keep watching all that. You're hurting yourself when you really don't need to."

---

"I'm here." Bucky called quietly, emerging silently from their bedroom. "I'm always here." He said somewhat bitterly as he approached Steve, reaching out to help the blonde out of his jacket. Bucky didn't actually leave the base much, he didn't like the way people looked at him, or he worried something might set him off. He had no idea what was going on in his head.

Wanda heard the channels change, the voices that had been criticising her attempt to save people cutting off. She moved her face from her mate's pillow, ready to tell Vision off for turning off the news when she saw her alpha. The younger woman allowed Natasha to push her hair away from her face before Wanda tackled her into a hug.

Wanda pushed her face into Natasha's chest, moving in between the woman's supple breasts which was her favorite cuddle spot. "I was hoping they would mention your mission...I wanted to see you." Fury never told her where her mate was going because he knew Wanda would follow even if ordered not to.

--

Steve smiled at the only slightly smaller man, letting Bucky help him take his jacket off. Once he was free of the jacket, Steve wrapped a strong arm around Bucky's waist. "I expected you to be with Sam. You're usually with him while I'm gone. I'm kind of glad you're not, though. I've been thinking about you all day."

The super soldier grinned, leaning down to sniff at his omega's neck. He did this a lot to make sure his scent stayed strong on his mate's body. No one was going to take his soldier from him.

Natasha's expression softened as she gazed down at her mate, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and rubbing her back soothingly. She wasn't always the best at offering comfort, but Wanda made her better at it. "It wasn't that big of a mission to be mentioned on the news. Just doing a little recon, that's all. Thought about you the whole time." Nat smiled, tipping Wanda's face up despite the fact she quite liked where she'd hid her face.

"What were you up to while I was away? Just watching things I told you not to?" Nat raised her brows, looking into her Omega's eyes.

----

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me that much. Besides, I don't need to be babysat." Or maybe he did, he thought sadly to himself. Bucky's jaw tightened when he was drawn close, inhaling deeply through his nose. He always had a hard time resisting Steve when he was so close just after a workout, something about it always made him hot all over.

"You don't have to scent me, you're the only one I let this close to me." Bucky whispered, cradling the back of Steve's neck and nosing along his alpha's throat instinctively as his mate was doing to him. "You on the other hand I have to check, running out and about with that handsome face of yours."

Wanda sniffled quietly, relaxing when her mate wrapped her up in her arms. Natasha was so strong that it was hard for the girl not to feel safe when the woman was around. She had no doubt her alpha would protect her from everything. She should have figured the mission was small if her alpha was only gone for a few days, but all she could think about was seeing her mate.

When Natasha asked what she had been doing and made Wanda mover her face away from her lush hiding spot, the girl did her best to look down at her lap where her hands were. She knew she wasn't supposed to watch the news, but she couldn't help it!

"I-I...Yes..." Wanda knew lying would only make Natasha angry and she didn't want her mate to be furious with her so soon after returning. Wanda tried to snuggle back between the woman's breasts to avoid punishment.

--

Steve growled and grabbed Bucky's backside in his large hands. The firmness he felt there made him pull his mate flat against his chest. "Of course I have to scent you. You are beautiful and someone could be trying to steal your from me. Can't have that now, can I?"

As Bucky continued to speak, Steve felt himself losing some of his control. The thought of someone trying to take Bucky away from him or someone trying to take him away from Bucky made the super soldier want to take his mate until even the serum couldn't heal his limp. The blond lifted his mate easily and moved Bucky's legs so they wrapped around him.

It was hard for Natasha to be angry with Wanda when she had been through so much. She knew her mate was in pain and couldn't help herself, she just wished she listened more. Natasha didn't want to act like a high and mighty alpha, but she liked to think she knew what was best for her mate.

"Don't make me have Tony block all of the news stations, because I will." Nat taunted, unable to push the girl away when she buried herself between her breasts once again. Wanda was something else and Nat loved it. "You're torturing yourself by watching it and I can't stand to keep seeing you cry. What happened that day was a mistake, we all carry that weight. It isn't only on you."

--

"If you think anyone wants to steal me away you've completely lost it, Rogers." Bucky growled softly into the crook of Steve's neck when his backside was groped, his mind falling right into the gutter where it certainly didn't belong. His legs hooked around Steve's waist when he was lifted, ducking his head to capture his mate's lips with his own, suddenly hungry for Steve's affections.

"Sam is here," he whispered against his lips, pressing their foreheads together. "I doubt he's going to be interested in hearing us carry on like teenagers."

Wanda listened to Nat speak without interrupting. She knew her mate was right, but it was so hard for her to pull herself away from the tv especially when her mate was away. She wondered if having Tony block the news stations would actually help her.

"I won't watch any more until I feel better about the situation...I promise, Natty." Wanda used her nickname for the alpha, hoping the woman wasn't mad at her. The smaller female started to nuzzle her face against the slimb but fit body that her mate had. She had been craving contact since Natasha left and wanted to get all that she missed back.

--

Steve tilted his head up with a smirk to allow Bucky easier access to his lips. He backed the man into the wall so he could have more leverage, letting his omega take control of the kiss without dominating it.

The blond pulled back when Bucky reminded him about his friend Sam who was supposed to be keeping Bucky company while Steve was away. He huffed, somthing close to a pout on his face. "Damn...How are we gonna get him out of here?"

Natasha smiled gently at the Omega and kissed the top of her head, allowing Wanda to snuggle against her. Her expression sobered slightly as she rested her cheek against the top of her mate's head, toying with her long hair absentmindedly.

"Has there been any word from Steve?" She asked carefully, knowing how her beloved mate felt about the situation. But she didn't want to ask Tony or even Vision about it, so Wanda it was.

---

"You're cute when you get pouty, Cap." Bucky smirked as they backed against a wall, diving down into another kiss with a small moan. "I hate him for being here right now," Bucky complained as he parted from his Alpha's lips, licking his own contemplatively. At long last he sighed heavily and unwrapped his legs from his alpha's hips, hopping down.

"We'll have to continue this another time." Bucky forced himself not to look too disappointed, his eyes sweeping down towards the floor.

Wanda smiled when her alpha kissed her hair and rested her head on top of the smaller female's own brown locks. She was happy Natasha wasn't upset with her. Wanda kept her eyes open, but the closed in a cringe when Nat mentioned Steve.

"He and Bucky...They have been fine...He says that Bucky barely leaves their apartment anymore, though." Wanda told her mate sadly. Bucky was her closest friend and knowing that he was isolation himself from the world hurt her, but she couldn't do anything about it because Natasha didn't like the girl visiting the other base. Especially not alone.

--

Steve grunted as Bucky hopped down. He prayed to whatever god was listening to make Sam magically disappear, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. Seeing the disappointment on his omega's face made the blonde grope the other man.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll get him out of here and then you can present to me. I can't wait to see you laid out on the bed looking all pretty and pitiful just for me."

Natasha knew it wasn't anything good when she felt Wanda tense. She frowned and sighed against the Omega's hair, glaring at nothing in particular across the room.

"He thinks it's safer that way. If he stays away from the public. Bucky is unstable, Wanda. You know that's why you can't go there on your own." Natasha reminded firmly with a soft undertone. She hated scolding her mate and restricting her from doing as she pleased, especially when it involved her friends, but Nat had seen how Bucky got. "If it cheers you up we can visit later. And I mean just that: visit."

---

"God Cap, you know just how to get a guy going, huh?" Bucky grinned crookedly at the alpha, eyes hooded as he rounded Steve, extending his metal arm to drag a finger along the side of his jaw as he walked away with a bit of a sway in his hips.

"Give me a call when you get Sam out of here. I think I'm going to get him a decent pair of ear plugs for Christmas." Bucky chuckled, disappearing into his and Steve's bedroom, flopping onto the bed and stretching out comfortably.

Wanda frowned, but didn't move her face from her mate's chest. She hated that she couldn't spend time with her best friend by herself. Sometimes they were both lonely because their mates would be gone at the same time and they desperately needed each other's company, but they couldn't see each other because their alphas forbid them to do so.

"Why can't I stay? He won't hurt me, Natasha!" This was said in Russian in an attempt to butter Natasha up. Wanda even started whining and pushing herself against the older woman to try and trick her into saying yes.

--

Steve growled deep in his chest and watched hungrily as his mate walked away. Damn, he needed to buy Bucky more of those skinny jeans. Licking his lips, the super soldier willed his erection to go away before walking to where Sam was.

Sam had heard the commotion and had been cleaning up the living room so he could go back to his apartment on the base. Without letting Steve say anything, he waved and left to his own room.

Steve chuckled and walked back to his omega with a wicked grin. The man wasn't about to waste any time. "Present, omega. You know the position."

Steve wanted Bucky kneeling on the bed with his arse in the air and his face on the blankets.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wanda. Stop." Natasha growled in a low warning, forcing the girl to look up at her and know how serious she was about this. "When Bucky loses it, it doesn't matter who you are. Do you know how many times he's nearly killed Steve? I don't want you there alone with him. This is not up for discussion."

Nat had to put her foot down this time regardless of how Wanda tried to coax her into giving in, and the spy adored it when she spoke Russian so that was saying a whole lot.

----

Bucky never ceased to be amazed by how Steve could just wreck him. He lay in the aftermath of their love-making, panting and purring contently on his side, arms curled against his chest. He looked up at Steve with glossy eyes, pupils still blown wide with pleasure.

"Enjoy yourself, Captain?" Bucky cooed, his voice still several octaves lower.

Wanda flinched at the growl, but couldn't look away from her mate when the woman forced her to look up at her. When Natasha was done speaking, Wanda felt like whining, but instead glared and growled herself.

No matter how much she had matured after her hometown was torn to pieces and she had caused the deaths of many innocent people, Wanda was still just a teenager. She almost always felt the need to fight authority no matter who's it was. She yanked her head out of her mate's hold.

--

Steve was holding Bucky to his chest, his breathing and heart rate only a bit faster than usual. His serim prevented him from getting tok winded. The blond laughed loudly at his mate.

"Oh, sweetheart, there is no question that I enjoyed myself. In fact, I could go another round, but my omega needs some rest. I think I just blew your mind." he said with a smirk.

When Wanda jerked her head away Natasha's expression fell, appearing somewhat hurt. "Are you really going to fight with me on this, Wanda?" Nat sighed, wrapping her arms tight around her omega's waist and drawing her close so she couldn't run off.

"I need you to please just trust me on this. This isn't Tony talking, it's me. Don't you trust me to decide what's best for you, at least until we figure out how to handle Bucky?"

---

"Blew my mind? Please. Any alpha in Brooklyn probably could do better." Bucky grinned mischievously up at Steve, reaching up to comb some damp dark hair out of his eyes with his fingers. He didn't mean it, but he loved to get Steve riled up. He was like an angry golden retriever. "Back in the day, mmm. Those alphas were something else."

Wanda deflated. Natasha was right of course, but that didn't make the girl happy about it. She pulled her knees up to her chest before leaning against her mate again. Uhg! She hated it when Natasha was right!

"I know you're right...Bucky needs me, though...How can he get any better at controlling himself around people if he can't be around people?" This was said in Russian again. Wanda prefered to speak her native tongue whenever she could especially when with her mate because she knew the woman loved it.

--

Steve growled and before his mate could blink, he flipped him onto his stomach again. He gave the man's arse a nice smack, all of this done playfully. He knew Bucky was tryi g to get him riled up and while Steve really didn't like the idea of Bucky with someone other than him, he wasn't going to take the comments too seriously.

"And how exactly do you know how good the alphas were back then? Was my omega a naughty boy?" he teased.

"His psych is still being evaluated. I know you got close to him, but he's...he's dangerous. Give it time, my love." Natasha responded, falling into her Russian as well, knowing it would be a comfort to Wanda as she cradled the girl to her chest. "For now you'll have to be satisfied with chaperoned visits. We don't know what sets Bucky off yet, me and Steve are still working to figure out his triggers. Maybe you can chime in next time we discuss it if it makes you feel better."

---

Bucky dragged his teeth over his lip when he felt Steve smack him, letting loose a small whimper just to please his alpha. His brows raised at the accusation and wriggled his hips tauntingly.

"Did you really think I didn't get around before we got together? I mean. Who would pass all this up?" He rolled away from Steve, sprawling out on his back and gesturing to his body. "Did you think I was a pure little omega when we became mates?"

"I...I would like that...Maybe next time we visit we can go somewhere? Like the zoo!" Wanda loved the zoo and she had also noticed that Bucky seemed to like animals. She wanted to get her friend out of the base and help him feel as normal as possible. The zoo was also filled with children, so many of the people there wouldn't even be paying attention to them at all.

"Please, Natty? Will you ask Steve?" Wanda started pushing herself against her mate again. Her sexual frustaration had not been eased yet and she wanted attention.

--

Steve raised one of his own eyebrows, not believing his mate at all. Of course, Bucky had always been attractive and many alphas wanted him, but the brunette was usually too focused on getting Steve out of fights to date anybody.

"Of course I thought you were pure! I was for you after all...Are you telling me you weren't?" There was no judgement in his voice, just curiosity.

Natasha sighed heavily at the request. She knew Wanda would be hung up on it forever if she didn't approve. "You won't stop, will you? I'll have to talk to Steve. He'll probably say yes as long as Tony isn't invited." She chuckled, leaning down to peck the young woman's plush lips while maneuvering her onto her back and climbing over her.

"I'm sorry you were lonely while I was gone," Nat whispered, straddling her mate and bending her head to scent along her neck.

----

Bucky diverted his gaze from Steve, becoming a little more serious in answering the question. "I...might not have been. I always had eyes for you, Steve, don't get me wrong. But I presented before you and my hormones were off the charts in the early years, you know?" He shrugged. "It was too hard waiting to be mated."

Wanda grinned when her mate approved of her plan, bouncing excitedly in the woman's lap before she was pushed onto he back on the bed. Her cheeks became red and her breathing picked up quickly. Wanda still became flustered when her and her mate wete intimate no matter how many times they had been.

The newest Avenger whimpered pitifully as Natasha scented her neck. She wanted more touches, but didn't want to ask because it might make sure mate annoyed with her.

"I-It's okay. I took one of your sweatshirts from your bag before you left." Wanda admitted with an even darker blush. It soothed her to have Natasha's scent around her even when the woman was countries away.

--

"It's okay, Buck. I wasn't even an alpha until the serum so you couldn't have thought to wait for me yet." Steve assured quietly, pushing Bucky's hair back out of his face.

"Just know that now I can never let you go. Now that I know I wasn't your only one, I feel the need to keep you locked up and pleasured out of your mind so you can't even thinking about leaving me." Steve was only half joking when he said this.

Natasha always had to make sure her scent remained the most prominent on her mate when she returned home. No one would steal Wanda from her, she was Nat's most precious person, and shed cut down anyone that tried to get between them.

"Did you now? And here I thought I was going crazy when I thought I was missing something. You little vixen." Natasha nipped at her neck, sucking a hickey just below her jaw to make her ownership of the girl even more pronounced. Her fingers were already creeping up the girl's shirt, plenty ready to ease her needs.

---

Bucky leaned into Steve's hand, nuzzling against his palm lovingly as he could. The winter soldier immediately tensed at his mate's choice of words. He froze, throat bobbing as his metal hand fisted in the sheets, blinking back the images of being held against his will, completely out of his mind. He hadn't thought Steve might say something like that.

Bucky made a small throaty noise before rolling onto his opposite side, facing away from Steve, biting at his thumb as he willed the dark thoughts away.

After many rounds of claiming (they were young), Wanda lay with her head cusioned by Natasha's breasts, her hands just below them. She moved one of her hands to gently draw shapes on her mate's toned stomach, her protests from earlier gone. Wanda was simply enjoying having her mate back.

"I missed you. I'm not letting you leave me next time." The whispered Russian words were determined and Wanda snuggled impossibly closer to her mate.

--

Steve regretted his choice of words immediately when his lover turned away from him and curled in on himself. He reached out a hand to touch the omega, but thought better of it and pulled his hand back.

"You know I would never lock you up, Bucky. You're too precious to me...Wanda and Nat would probably kill me for doing it too..." Steve hoped his joking was helping bring Bucky back to the present. He would be patient with his mate. When Bucky was ready, the man would come back to him.

Natasha was always most comfortable with skin to skin contact with her mate, loving the way Wanda would just lay there and run her fingertips over her bare skin. Her eyes opened a peek to look down at her mate with a faint smile.

"I know it isn't ideal that I have to be away every now and then, but it's my job. I have to keep the world safe for you, don't you know that?" Nat tried to reason with her, fingers combing through the girl's long locks in a relaxed manner.

---

"I know that, Steve." Bucky muttered, a hand coming up to pinch his nose as he tried to recollect his thoughts. He hated being like this, he knew it wasn't his fault completely. The doctors said it was 'post traumatic stress disorder'. He just wished he were stronger. For Steve, mainly. He didn't deserve this.

Bucky decided to talk about something else. A nicer memory. "You know how I went into heat like right after you were injected with the serum and you presented? I'm not sure if you knew it, but I'm 99% sure you triggered it. I daydreamed about having your pups for like three weeks."

"They can make Tony go instead. I need you home. With me. In bed. Naked." Wanda smiled at the last part of what she said and snuggled closer to her mate. She loved when Natasha played with her hair. Pietro used to before he decided to go back and help Sokovia with the clean up.

--

"Oh really? What about now? Do you still dream of me filling you up with our pups? Large litters run in my father's family, you know. Me being an only kid is considered very unusual." Steve did touch Bucky this time. He kissed his omega's neck and then moved his hands to grope the slightly shorter man as he pleased. He would make Bucky forget all about his prison.

"Baby, you know why that won't work. But I should be home for awhile now so you won't have to worry." Besides, when Wanda made those kind of demands it was hard to deny her, and it might've had something to do with the girl being naked and on top of her. "I promise I'd rather always be here with you."

---

A sigh passed Bucky's lips as he forced a smile for Steve, eyes falling shut. "Gonna level with you here, Steve. I don't want any pups now. I can barely handle myself let alone a baby." He revealed, afraid of Steve's reaction and closed his eyes tighter, refusing to look at his expression.

Wanda gave her mate a purposefully pitiful pout and batted her eyelashes to try and make Natasha give in. When she saw it wasn't working, the omega huffed, but stayed cuddled up to her mate. She reached out her hand lazily, using her powers to pull one of Nat's sweaters out of the closet so she could wear it.

"Damn straight you're staying here for a while. I won't let Fury take you from me so soon after you've returned. He should be lucky I don't come after him when he sends you away." Wanda slid on the too large sweater and moved so she was straddling her alpha.

--

Steve's response to what Bucky said was surely unexpected. The blond started laughing loudly. In the middle of his laughter, the super soldier pulled his mate closer and gave the other man a deep kiss.

"Oh, Buck...Do you think we could strap a baby to our backs and go fight? We couldn't afford to have any pups right now. They would be in too much danger. No. I want to make the world a safer place for any pups we have. Plus, I don't feel like sharing you at thw moment." Steve grinned and nipped at his mating mark on Bucky's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back