• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Digital Art by Celo

Celo

Stress With Legs
I will try and update this whenever I upload art to my dA, as well. I draw OCs for the most part, but will dabble in anime, Vocaloid, Hamilton, etc.

_vocaloid__xingchen_stardust_by_celotheimpossible-dba34a1.jpg

origins_cover_by_celotheimpossible-daofaqg.png
burn_by_celotheimpossible-dbaa4ma.jpg
500th_deviation_by_celotheimpossible-dbajza5.png

You have interesting style. I love the way you use highlights and reflexes!
Thank you ;v; lumi and shade layers are my best friend, haha.
The style was only recently fully grasped; it took a lot time of fiddling with ideas ;v;

That's a part of growing as an artist. First you fiddle with ideas and then yay suddenly you have a recognisable style!
I'd love to see more pictures from you ^^

Aw thank you ;v; you're so sweet! I recently started summer work and wont be able to upload art for a little bit, but I will try to add more here later on. Thank you for your kind words - they were really encouraging! <3

Best of luck with your job!
I'd totally watch you on DA if you send me a link. ^^

Edit: oh lol silly me. I just realised you have the link watermarked on your pictures

Last edited:
Best of luck with your job!
I'd totally watch you on DA if you send me a link. ^^

Edit: oh lol silly me. I just realised you have the link watermarked on your pictures
Ah sorry I didn't respond until just now - I was teaching summer school and was only able to read the message until now ;v;

Yep, I do - it once happened when someone used my picture on a wikia, and while it was flattering, I wanted for others to know who it was, well, me who drew it ;v;

In case you need a link: http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com/

I had a few friends with a similar thing happen and they also started signing pictures after >.<

you have wonderful progress on your art *__* Keep it up!

It is strangely flattering, haha

You're RXellos, right? I'll watch you, as well! I love your coloring style <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back