Different [Inactive]

Lyubov

o.....o Hello
TeddiBear submitted a new role play:

Different - are you different?

there are children born in this world, different from the rest of humanity. they have power, power people fear, so much that the government finds them and keeps them locked away, training them to use them as weapons in war. they live among us with out us and even some of them not knowing of who they really are. they call them distant.
perhaps your...
Read more about this role play...

the roleplay will begin today, post when you want, but make them at least 3 or more lines)) 
Rune skips down a damp dark street as she listens to music singing a song out loud and not watching where she is going, completely in the mood of the music booming from her earphones she walks in to a pull hitting her head and falling back a bit landing on her butt. "ouch!" she says in a slight whisper rubbing her head where the pull hit. she stands up slowly, dusting the wet dirt off her red and black skirt. " looks like this is going in the wash right away" she giggles to her self, starting to walk once again. she turns down an alleyway that seems to lead to a bar of some sort. how she knew it was a bar was from the two man standing out side with a beer and smoking cigarettes. "an illegal bar?" she whispers to her self well rubbing her head with her right hand. "guess this is the place", she slowly walks pasted the two men and opens the door to the bar, stepping in she hears the sound of loud rock music, men fighting, talking, and the smell of drunken fools. "ew" she takes her sleeve putting it over her nose as she looked around. finally spotting the reason why she even came down here, she walks towards the bar slowly, keeping her guard up as strange men and woman stare at her. "James Heartfire!!" she yells out, only 5 feet away from the bar and her true and only friend James. James slowly looks over his left shoulder at Rune, his expression in aw. "what are you doing here kid?" he says in a teasing yet cruel voice.

"what else would i be doing here? I'm looking for you dumb-ass!" she stretches the words dumb-ass for at last 3 seconds before James can replay. James looks away drinking the last of his beer before standing up and walking pasted Rune, grabbing the back of her collar of her shirt and dragging her by it until they were out of the bar and going down the street. "what have i told you about going in to bars? your to young and people are going to start to say things!!" he stops walking, pulling rune hard by her shirts collar and forcing her to be in front of him, her grabs her shoulders tightly, his grip warm, yet fierce. "you worry me ya know" he says in a gentile voice.

Rune giggles slightly as she wiggles her way out of his grip and wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly, James smiles slightly before retreating from the hug and patting Runes head. "lets go" he says his smiling fading away as they started down the street again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cori laughed and gripped the wallet tighter in her hands, running at a light jog and still managing to keep in front of the man chasing her. "You're gonna have to run faster than that if you want your money back!" she shouted over her shoulder, laughing. The man grunted and continued after her. I'll lose this guy easily, she thought with glee. That was so fun! Around the next corner, she leaped onto the nearest fence and swung to the window of an adjacent apartment building. As she scrambled to the roof, using the windows and poles as hand and foot holds, the man continued to look for her. Once on the top, she shouted to the man, "Up here!" Then, when the man had seen her, she added, "See ya later!"

The roof and the man were left far behind as she glided through the town, back to her small, one-roomed apartment. Inside, Cori dumped the contents of the wallet onto her bed and counted the change. A total of 100 left her beaming with joy and, she knew, it would buy her something cool.

Seeing the man in hot pursuit of Cori, Oakton decides to to trail them. By staying in the shadows she goes completely unnoticed by either the man or Cori. She notices the wallet in Cori's hand while she is observing them. It's not right to steal, she thinks to herself. She continues to trail the pair until Cori breaks off and heads for her apartment. Not expecting her to be able to move so quickly, Oakton loses track of Cori and lets out a frustrated sigh. She returns to the man who had his wallet snatched from him. "I will get your money back, don't worry." she says quickly with a bow. After doing this, she set off in the direction that Cori went to escape. This town is full of thugs, even if I don't know her situation it is still fundamentally wrong to steal. While she is running after Cori, she races past Rune and James. She doesn't pay much attention to them, but she thinks that they looks like an odd pair to be together. She brushes off this thought and goes back to focusing about tracking Cori. She spends the next hour looking for her, but the trail has run cold. Oakton lets out another sigh and thinks, I still remember what she looks like, If I run into her on the streets I can apprehend her and make her pay the money back.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back