Different blood (MikeOfTheCross x LynxAmelia) [Inactive]

Cassius's face bears a slight grin as Angie keeled over in laughter. This is the first time he had seen her laughing and smiling. She was absolutely gorgeous when she smiled. Feeling the touch of a beautiful woman again, the charm in Cassius had an urge to come out, but he held back. "My goal was to make you smile, Angie. It seems I was successful," he replied flashing a smile of his own.

"I understand completely how hard it is to accept and move forward from the loss of family. Trust me, I never thought I would see the day that my father would fall to anyone. I'm sure you can say the same. However, you're right, it is going to take quite some time to train ourselves to take down the Mane. One thing is certain, though. If there is a group bigger than two, we must flee. I will not have another person die on my watch, Angie," Cassius states seriously.

Survival was something Cassius was experienced in. He has been alive for several centuries, after all. He didn't doubt Angie's survival skills for a second, he knows her race excelled in such areas.

Angie felt rather warm as she saw Cassius smile. "Yes, yes you were," she said, giggling once more and winking at him. "Sure, sure," she said when he spoke about fleeing, "I'm a hunter, dear. I know these tactics quite well. There's a reason why we live in clans and hunt in packs remember?" She tilted her head backwards and looked up at the stars there.

"Look," she said, pointing up at them, "A whole bunch of new stars." She turned her head to face him, "That's my clan up there," she said, dropping her hand again, "Probably your family too. Not sure if vampires turn into stars when they die." She shrugged a little and put her hands back into her pockets. "Damn, it's cold today," she said, goosebumps erupting over her exposed arms, "We'll need some place to stay for the night."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassius nodded. "Yes, I figured you were well-trained in the art of survival. I am not worried about that much. There are certain skills that you have that I am sure are better than mine, so I'm going to need you to guide me, at times," he said.

Looking up at the stars, he knew what Angie was talking about when she said her clan was up there. However, the same fate is not shared by vampires. When they die, they simply do not exist anymore. In any form. No "heaven," no "hell," no stars in the sky. They are nothing. Gone with the wind. He figured sharing this with Angie would bring down the mood that was seemingly getting lighter as they continuing conversing. "I hope my family is up there with yours, too, Angie."

Seeing Angie shivering a bit, the chivalry within Cassius activated. He removed his thick, black jacket, revealing quite an athletic build. Being alive for so long, he was in peak physical condition, he didn't take training himself lightly. Kindly offering the jacket to Angie, Cassius speaks, "don't worry it's... not real fur," he stated convincingly.

Angie let out another laugh as she pointed to a shooting star. "Haha, they're fighting up there too," she said before turning to him with a grin on her face. It quickly faded into a suspicious look as she took note of the fur laden coat he was holding out to her. She gave an incredulous look before holding a hand out and taking the coat from him.

The fur was almost too soft, perhaps the softest thing she had ever touched in her life. But something about it did not feel right. It was bound to be an animal hide, it was fur after all. She lifted the coat to her nose to sniff, but it seemed that the only scent that could be smelt on it was Cassius's. Strong and masculine, the scent alone was enough to make her murr with desire. But a voice gnawed at the corner of her mind, asking her to move the coat away from her nose else she might go into heat right then.

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes and pulled the coat away, holding it at an arm's length away. "Are you sure it isn't animal hide?" she asked, attempting to talk her way out of the deep blush on her cheeks and her eyes that were clouded with need.

Cassius laughed along with Angie after making her joke. He watched as Angie took the coat from his hand, seemingly cautious. He examined the fur with her hands and even smelled the coat. She held it up to her nose for a few seconds, making Cassius grin. He knew he smelled heavenly and Angie would surely take notice of that.

Watching her finally take the coat away from her face and opening her eyes once more, Cassius replies, "Well, is it leather, yes. The fur, however, isn't. I don't enjoy wearing real fur. I know, I know, you wouldn't expect such sympathy from a 'blood-sucking vampire,' right? Well, I agree. I was often criticized by my family members for little acts of kindness like that. It's what set me apart from most others, you should consider yourself lucky to be allied with one of the more friendly vampires," he stated with a charming chuckle.

"Uh huh.." she said absently, her eyes drifting back to the coat, her eyes clouding once more, her nose twitching involuntarily to pick up the scent once more. Then she shook her head a little and turned her head away, shaking the hand with the coat a little. "Thank you for the offer but I cannot use this," she said, a blush coating her cheeks once more, "It.. overwhelms my senses." She tapped her foot in impatience before looking up at the sky again in an attempt to distract herself. "Which one is my father, I wonder," she mused aloud, desire lacing her voice prominently. Then her hand moved to her braid that fell over her shoulder to trace its contour with a single claw.

Cassius watched carefully as Angie debated about wearing the coat or not. It amused him to see such self-conflict in her, trying so hard not to be charmed by Cassius. He had a good eye about these things, he could identify body language easily. The blushing, the impatient tapping of her foot, playing with her hair, even her voice bordered on lustful desires. Cassius wasn't sure how to approach this. On one hand, he found Angie attractive as well, on the other hand, he didn't want to do anything that could potentially screw up this new friendship. These were desperate times, however. Perhaps that is reason enough, but how to make his move? These thoughts rushed through Cassius's head, but he shook them off. This wasn't the time or place for that!

"Alright, Angie, I guess you enjoy being cold," he said, with a laugh. Approaching Angie, he gently places a hand on her shoulder, breaking her attention from the stars, now gazing into her eyes.

"We have to keep moving, Angie," Cassius speaks with a low, attractive voice. "Nothing will be accomplished staying in this forest."

Angie could smell his scent grow closer, almost smothering her in its musky embrace. Her hand shook slightly as she looked up into his eyes almost pleadingly. It was not everyday that she felt this way. no one in her clan had attracted her so. And no one of the very creatures she hated...

Angie shook her head vigorously to snap the hold he seemed to have over her mind. Dropping the coat over his arm, she shoved Cassius away with a single paw. "Let's get moving then," she said as she felt cool clean air enter her sensitive nose once more. With a sigh of relief, she cleared her throat and nodded towards the direction they had been walking in.

That little episode seemed to have warmed her up, at least for the time being. After taking a few steps, she called over shoulder, "Coming?"

Cassius relucantly takes his coat and puts it back on. Being lightly shoved by Angie, a short grin comes upon his face. She's becoming more comfortable with Cassius already and he has taken notice.

As Angie stepped forward, Cassius found himself captivated by the way she moved. It was graceful, but with a bit of seduction sprinkled on it. Or maybe it was just Cassius's attraction making her look more provocative than she actually was. Nevertheless, being lost in his mind didn't last long as Angie calls for Cassius.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Cassius replies, shortly jogging to catch up to Angie.

Tossing her long braid behind her shoulder, Angie paused and waited for Cassius. "Daydreaming?" she inquired, ensuring that she maintained a fair distance from him and keep his scent down to a reasonable level.

The cool wind brushing past her tousled her hair even more than it already was. Her violet eyes scanned the distance for any sign of life, friendly or hostile. What she was worried about the most was if they were the only native species alive in this region.

Her train of thought was broken by another grumble of her stomach. That was going to be more of a problem than anything. For she knew she was worthless without her strength and speed. Without those two, she'd be killed in 10 seconds flat, with or without Cassius around.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back