Destiny Has Led Me HERE!

MasterOfTides

~Even the moon cannot compare!~
Greetings fellow roleplayers, I am MasterOfTides! I happen to be a girl, as much as the name might decieve one into thinking the opposite. The fact of the matter is, I am a big Lindsey Stirling fan. But you are not here to listen to my fangirling, are you? No, I must introduce myself instead!!

I have been roleplaying for a while now, really, my nickname should have been the Wanderer instead because that is who I happen to be. I never

have settled into a forum quite like I did on my first site in early 2010. I am a hyper, passionate person who loves getting creative, whose brain threatens to burst open half the time as a result of my ideas, a person with plenty of experience. I plan to create a bunch of group roleplys here, although I am more experienced in one on one. I came by this site with a simple phrasing typed into Google, or as I like to define it, destiny. Google is the greatest, now isn't it? Anyway, yeah! I am Tides, and this is my intro. I hope to meet some lovely people here and to roleplay a whole bunch! :) Thanks for readiiiing!

Hiya there, MasterOfTides! Welcome to RPN! There's a lovely community here and you're bound to find someone you click with. If you're looking to get in a RP right away, you should head over to Interest Checks if you're looking for a group or Looking For Partners if you're looking for just one other person. There's always people looking for RP partners and many don't have any issue RPing with "newbies." ( :P )

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities!

Happy RPing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back