Destalte

Caldwell

Open and recruiting ^^

If you have questions about the RP or suggestions and such, feel free to pm me! I'm still kind of adding things such as lore, background stories, and such. But people that are interested feel free to let me know or sign up! It'll probably speed it up!

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/destalte.793/ 
CHARACTER SKELLY

Character Name:(First and last, middle is optional)

Age:(The first classes at year one with rank 0 start at age 13, rank 1 at 13-14 and so on. If asking to be a teacher put an age for one)

Appearance: (Picture and Anything Else)

Personality: (What kind of person is your character?)

Class: (May become: Thief, Mage, Cleric, Warrior, Archer, Guardian, or Alchemist)

Strengths: (Anything natural that your character is good at. From studying to Home Ec to swinging a blade.)

Weaknesses: (Fears, Anxieties, Handicaps, etc. We want to create a roleplay where everyone is balanced, this is a team effort to save the world after all!)

Family: (We all have those! Don't be that one person who entire family is dead and now you're super angsty!)

Occupation: (Any Part time job you do, or for teachers what do you teach?)

Bio: (Please include where you're from, why you want to save this world, Why you want to mess stuff up, idk, etc)

Weapon of Choice: (We're going on a dungeon hunting run, it was bound to happen)

Equipment: (Ranging from armour, to books, to even toys. Anything your character owns in the dorm rooms.)

Spells: (If your character uses spells please post here the names of spells and what they do and such, also the drawback effects.)

Classes: (List of classes your character takes, with homeroom first period and teacher training last. Anything else in your order.)

Finally, I'll be pairing up characters as "PermaTeams," basically a party that is always partnered up, along with other PT's. This allows for simpler and faster RP. I'll take your requests in consideration but after the first "Trial Orientation Run," I'll let you all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back