• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Derika - Land of the Gifted [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Computing Magus Computing Magus

I’m gonna be gone for the week and weekend, this is basically a PSA on my unavailability. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to return but I’ll be able to check in and stuff.

Magus, it’s probably best if you don’t wait up for me, cause it’d be rude and honestly I don’t want you waiting for the rest of the week. Go ahead and continue on and do some solo, you don’t have to make up a perfect excuse plot-wise but whatever is fine. (The wormhole thing works too)

Mattie Mattie Like said, gonna be gone for the rest of the week and weekend, so this is me informing you on it so that you know I’m not just copping out and stuff.

Deepest apologies.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

I’m gonna be gone for the week and weekend, this is basically a PSA on my unavailability. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to return but I’ll be able to check in and stuff.

Magus, it’s probably best if you don’t wait up for me, cause it’d be rude and honestly I don’t want you waiting for the rest of the week. Go ahead and continue on and do some solo, you don’t have to make up a perfect excuse plot-wise but whatever is fine. (The wormhole thing works too)

Mattie Mattie Like said, gonna be gone for the rest of the week and weekend, so this is me informing you on it so that you know I’m not just copping out and stuff.

Deepest apologies.
Sure thing, thanks for informing us. I'll prep up a post about Elias getting rifted if you're fine with it, I guess. Hope you return real soon!

So I've noticed that you guys seem a little scared to RP your own NPCs and make up your own stuff in general (such as potential jobs or requests).

Feel free to create your own--we won't get angry! As long as the job/request/NPC/location/etc is plausible and not super ridiculous, it's okay. If you want to go to a 'major location' in the city but are afraid of describing it wrong, you can choose to describe it vaguely instead. For example, even if you don't know what the decor of Bobert's Bread is, you know it's a bakery and therefore sells baked goods. So you can describe it having things a normal bakery would have, with maybe a little twist with a Gift.

If you need or want to interact with a minor NPC, you can create and control them as you please. We only ask that you avoid NPCs that only exist to make your character look better. If you want a persistent/powerful NPC who you want to use in plots or what have you, but don't want to continue controlling like you would with a player character, you'd need to get that approved depending on how much their Gift affects. Aside from the few persistent NPCs in the setting, (The faction leaders, Rachael, the queen, the librarians Rana and Xheska, Orion, the Viceroy, Rigel, Rachael's advisor, and Aaron, the developer of Brinkhaven's defense system) if it's an NPC, you can probably control it.

Last edited:
GOD DAMMIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

WEE WOOO IT'S 2 AM AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT SINCE THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY.

TIME TO WORK ON A POST

Awesome hmm I guess I'll get a post from you then .since I'm still waiting for someone to interact with her

Ah no, not in that sense. I meant I/Ayesha was quoted but Abbey seemed to only react to what Lexa and Vivian said.

Oh, whoops. The remark about Judas being a dog not a robot was in response. The uplifting words were appreciated, but I didn't show Abbey's physical reaction cuz I was in a hurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back