Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Rox glared as the helicopter, "Oh so you think that will stop me huh?" The flick of a cocky smile edged on his lips, "Think again scum bag." Gathering his powers up, he moved his left foot than his right and hopped up once the ground glowing gold around him power surging up, "Transfigure! I AM ONE WITH THE BEAST!" His body started to change into a golden dragon! Dragon Rox flew up after the helicopter and followed them to their base once there, he went back to normal breathing a bit hard, it was not joke transforming! But from there he used the spy time way Nichole had shown and taught him sneaking around to find her.

Dragon Rox!
dragon_zps4f1b83bd.gif

Nichole huffed and was bleeding from some blows. "Will you tell me now?! Or do you need to go in the room with the rapist? Jm sure he'll love you." Nichole glared at him with pure hatred. "You think I'm scared? No matter what you do you wil not break me. I will scream nor cry." Growling. He tossed her in the room and smirked cruelly.

Rox breathed lightly, footsteps even lighter almost soundless, he heard a door slam shut and felt an icy plunge go into his chest, Nichole! Somehow he just knew it to be true sprinting now he skidded around the corner and knocked out a few guys by slamming his fist into a nerve on the back of their necks, "Thank you health class." He ran onward stopping seeing a guy smiling cruelty, "Tell me where she is, right now."

He glared and said"no."smirking. Nichole didn't make a sound but only grunted. She kept all her screams and tears in her. She was bleeding horribly from her special place but Nichole wouldn't give them the pleasure of her screams. Nichole then smirked cruelly breaking his neck. Then got up faultering some. The device they meant was a special pendant that could bring them ultimate power. Nichole stumbled to the door and opened it falling out. "Cough!" She started to pass out.

Rox felt his power rise inside him as his determination rose, "Wrong answer, I was looking for yes!" But before he could make a move, Nichole came stumbling out pretty much collapsing there was so much blood... giving a raging roar, Rox surged at the man thrusting his palms forward and just like the perverted man in the alley way, a sphere came out but larger this time it consumed the man's whole body and than Rox tightened his hands into fist and listened to hundreds of bones crack on impact just how he shatter the perverts hand the first time, only this time bigger!

Rox can over to Nichole dipping down briefly to scoop her up, he started running back towards an exit so he could get out turn into a dragon and get them out! But that would not be the case at all. Dr. Z stepped out of nowhere and before Rox could even say anything even stop fully running, something went into his side something into his body, he stumbled, loosing footing, the world tipped and he dropped to one knee still holding Nichole, his mouth moved but time was going to slow for words, Rox tipped all the way over blacking out.

Jack said"good work sherry." Smirking at his partner. They took the two away from each other. Letting Dr. Z do what she wanted to the couple.

Dr. Z narrowed her cold eyes, "Don't call me that," She dragged Roxas and Nichole by the backs of their shirts down a hallway and made sure to tend to Nichole before strapping her in tightly to a bed, "Don't want to much blood to escape." She dragged Rox acrossed the room chaining him up and putting on rubber gloves on his hands so his power would not get in the way, at least not that one. She went to a table and started programing a few buttons before sitting down and picking up a book waiting, like a total confident b*tch for the two to wake up.

Nichole groaned and stirred opening her eyes. "Huh? Wth?!" Struggling. She saw rox. "Rox? Wake up are you ok?!" She was worried about her lover.

Dr. Z just smirked at Nichole's confusion and panic before shutting her book with a sigh, "Right at the good part." She complained before stepping over to the girl leaning over her, "Your little boy toy there is a bit drugged at the moment, now." She leaned closer leering, "Tell us where it is."

Rox gave a low sound his whole body felt weightless and like jello all at once.

Nichole said"just leave rox out of this! He has nothing to do with it!"glaring. She was protecting him and the pendant. "I won't break my promise to keep it safe. I never break a promise." She had hidden it.

Last edited by a moderator:
“I can’t leave your boyfriend alone, he is a weakness of yours,” Dr. Z turned away, “We need that pedant, our studies with the perfect child pill, we will get it right, we have a whole school to test on, but why stop there? Why not make the whole world….Enchanted, perfect.” She turned swiftly, her face a nasty glare, “That is why we NEED that pedant!”

Rox slowly pried his eyes open little by little they felt so heavy like a million tons of lead.

Nichole said"let him go right now or so help me!" Her seal starting to break. Fire shot out of her mouth as she spoke. She was getting angrier and angrier. Nichole gasp as she felt a reaction to the pendant. Nichole went still and the pendant started to appear over her.

"Ah Ha! And pooh we did not even have to torture him. " Dr. Z grasped the pedant from the air into her hand laughing, as Nichole as still tight down. "Thank you, and goodbye." With a push of a button the floor underneath Nichole vanished and she was falling through the air strapped down, "Oh and take your f*ck buddy!" Rox was thrown down at her and landed on the bed but started to roll of still unaware of anything. They were free-falling through the air! Dr. Z had been on the jet.

Dr. Z watched them fall. She knew they would not die, they would be back, but it took awhile to activate the pedant it was very old and had ancient ruins. It would take a whole month for the steps to be complete.

((We should think up some steps for the pedant that Rox and Nichole have to do or that Dr. Z and the other evil guy try to do. Also the truth if Rox uncle is evil or not or just caught up in the madness will come to tell the story. Now the adventure beings!!! Also I noticed Nichole having fire powers now? ))

(Lol that came from her grandmothers side and I agree it will be awesome!!!)

Nichole screamed and struggled to break the straps. She broke her seal."magic winx believix!" (The form she has) Nichole got rox after transforming. But faultered some. She flew them safely down and groaned. (One with nature...fire is kinda with nature right?-blinks-)

Just as Doctor Z predicted they lived even if Rox was a dead weight, by now the sun was setting fast into night as Nichole landed in a lush forest area in the middle of god knows where. ((Fire could come from sunlight like Zuko did, so its cool!))

Nichole used her magic making a cabin. Then brought rox in laying him on the bed. She treated him and waited for him to wake up.she changed back and looked at her wrist. Nichole sighed cleaning the cut then wrapped it. Then tried to stay awake. But passed out from blood loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few hours, Rox stirred awake with a moan dripping from lips, he slowly sat up body still feeling odd, but he was awake, in confusion, he looked around, "Huh? Where am I?" He questioned before he spotted Nichole, "Oh! Coco!" Scrambling a bit to get up, Rox made it to her side and looked down at her, "You must have done this..." he did not try to wake her knowing how much energy that took. Instead, he wiggled back into a laying postion and wrapped his arms around her, bring her to his chest to snuggle, "Thanks for saving me." Rox whispered to her sleeping form.

((page 100!!!))

(Yay!!!!) Nichole groaned waking and felt the full extent of the rape. She whimpered in some pain. Even though she liked pain the rape was too much even for her.

Rox shifted his eyes back open at the whimper, he stroked Nichole arm lightly before stopping at the bandage, "does it still hurt?" He thought the cut was bring her pain. Sitting up, He moved to sit in front of her legs and brought her into a sitting postion, "Is their a medical kit somewhere...?"

Rox's amber eyes widened widely as Nichole cried out, "Oh crap! Okay I won't touch you anymore...you can lay back down." He bit his lip before speaking again, "What does hurt?"

Rox eyes got even wider, "He-they-" He squeezed his eyes shut forcing down the rage but little sparks of electricity came off his body, "I am still going to help....but uh, what can I do." He asked leaning forward and waiting for a response.

Rox nodded face serious he was not even blushing, it was too serious for that. "Yes. And beforehand sorry if I hurt you anymore while checking." He gently pushed Nichole down into a laying position on her back. ((Is Nichole still wearing her school skirt?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back