• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

I've heard a lot of strange things about this place, I've heard about how there are strange occurrences that happen in this town. I think I should explain, my name is Jake, I'm a resident of the town known as Gravity Falls, Ohio. I never believed in those rumors of there being "creatures" or "goblins" or anything of that sort, but here lately I've been experiencing these so-called "occurrences" I'd prefer not to go into detail on what's happened to me.

Recently I've acquired a journal which contains tons of information on creatures of all sorts, upon first reading it, I didn't believe any of it; but after some research and some experience with a couple of the creatures that are mentioned here. I have started trying to search for journal 1 and journal 2, the journal that I mentioned is apparently number 3 so I suspect there are only two more.

Anyways, enough of my babbelings, let me introduce you to Gravity Falls.​

Well, it's not going to be really picked up I don't think, but I could do a 1 on 1 with you, nobody's really responding to my other 1 on 1s.

Uh, I don't have a Skype. Also, I was wanting this to be a different story that takes pace in Gravity Falls that doesn't involve Dipper or Mabel.

[QUOTE="Der Eine]Uh, I don't have a Skype. Also, I was wanting this to be a different story that takes pace in Gravity Falls that doesn't involve Dipper or Mabel.

[/QUOTE]
I am so interested in this man..... Maybe i could be a female spinoff of bill cypher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back