• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern DC Universe: Rise of the Injustice

"Batman, I've just confirmed that Nightwing is within the sewers. His tracker is active but he's not responding to any communication attempt.", Cyborg said over the comms. "Should I go in and scope it out?"

"No."
, Batman said over the subtle hum of the bat mobile. "We received intel that Poison Ivy had captured Nightwing during his recon run and is holding him hostage. Bane will handle this. I have-", he was saying but was cut off mid-sentance. "You sent Bane ?!",Cyborg asked, incredulous at Batman's decision.

"He was the first to arrive.....and he was also the one who provided the intel. I understand your hesitation but while Bane might not share our aim, he is every bit against Luthor as we are.", Batman explained. Cyborg knew it was true, Bane had even obliged to wear a League tracker. Still he felt that trusting Nightwing to the hands of Bane was wrong.

"I am on my way to the sewers, so don;t worry."
, Batman said before adding, "I have something else in mind for you. Your priority will be the prison riot that was reported over at Arkhams; no doubt its a ploy to further damage our standings with the public but we cannot risk ignoring it. You need to head over and perform a risk assessment. DO NOT take action unless absolutely necessary.", Batman continued.

"Roger that."
, Cyborg replied with heavy heart as he stood up from his vantage point to make his way towards Arkham Asylum.

Batman continued driving through back alleys to avoid being seen. Bat mobile's stealth mode, combined with the absence of moonlight that night and the fact that the entire city had turned their attention towards the prison riot ensured his stealthy arrival to the sewers. Just as he was about to exit the bat mobile, a voice spoke to his through the comms. "Master Bruce, I'm sorry to bother you but it seems that Captain Marvel's tracker has been spotted in Smallville.", Alfred said. Batman looked clearly annoyed at the fact that Billy had chosen to go to Smallville even after being specifically told not to. His voice however was calm and controlled. "Keep me posted.", he has said as he sneaked into the sewers.

The Flash rushed to where Clark was, and when he found there was trouble, rushed away. "I guess the world just doesn't need us, anymore," Flash thought. However, he had to hold that thought. He had just hit Colorado and saw a fire in a building. He noticed that there were people still inside that the fire department wasn't able to reach. He rushed in and, when he rushed up to the top floor, he saw a young child. "Well children always make things right," Flash thought. He grabbed the kid and rushed out of the building with the young boy. He set the boy down to get the other survivors, when the boy regained consciousness. "The Flash," the boy said, realizing Flash saved him. "My only fan," Flash answered back before going after the other survivors. He rescued them and brought them outside. "That's the last of them," Flash said, hoping to get more fans. However, some of the citizens began throwing rubble from the fire at him. "We HATE YOU, Flash," one bystander said. Another added, "it was you and your friends who destroyed the world." "So much for helping them," Flash thought. But, what he thought would be the worst of his day, worsened. All of the sudden, one or two if the Injustice League showed up. "Kill Him, Kill Him, Kill Him," the crowd chanted to the villains. "Hey, where were they when I saved a bunch of people?," Flash said. "You just saved them so you could look good," one of the crowd answered.

As Zoom saw Superman his eyes opened wide and he was in shock, he then called out to Grundy through his communicator "Grundy get over here now" He said as he was waiting for his back up. Professor Zoom was indeed in shock, he had not seen the man of steel in a long time and now for sure he needed back up.

Lex heard the report from Poison Ivy and how she had captured Nightwing. He then smiled before immediately responding to her "Good Job, Ivy. I'll be sending Joker, Prometheus and Death Stroke to you right away. We can not let Batman escape, for the mean time interrogate him and get answers right away" He said with a smile. He was pleased with her work.

Lex then spoke, communicating to the Joker, Prometheus and Deathstroke simultaneously "Get to Ivy now, I can assure you Batman will be coming". Deathstroke was already close, so within a few minutes, he was with Poison Ivy.

After Luthor had finished speaking to the four villains he had an incoming call through his communicator from Professor Zoom, he then answered "What is it Zoom? have you taken care of Shazam?"

Professor Zoom then replied "Superman is here?" he said as Grundy and the reinforcements arrived.

Grundy stood beside Zoom but even Grundy was surprised at the presence of both heroes. "Oh no, not good" he said in his slow voice

Luthor then replied but he also included Grundy "Stall them for a bit, I'm sending reinforcement. Do not engage with them, in a few minutes you'll be on live television" He then called Black Manta and his troops to go as back up towards Smallville, before informing the media about the fight in Smallville, so he could show the world what real destruction the Super Heroes can bring on society.

Professor Zoom then replied "Okay Lex" He then began to hear the media choppers arriving at the scene before laughing to himself. He then began to speak to Superman "What are you gonna do now Superman? Go ahead hit me. I dare you! show the world who you really are" He said as he was waiting for Superman's response.

"No, I won't give you the satisfaction. I came to help Marvel.. nothing more."

When Lex had taken control, and slandered heroes, saying they destroyed everything, there was one thing Lex hadn't counted on. The truth. The truth that heroes prevented more damage than they did, the truth that Superman had forgotten.

"Awwww I thought we were gonna kick their butts..."

Captain Marvel said, sounding very much like the teenager he really was,

"If you want to fight, then you're making the first move, if you're not going to fight, then let Marvel leave,

" Superman was ready for anything, convinced that they would indeed fight, when they didn't, Superman was confused

"You seem to be waiting for something, Zoom, what has Lex got in store?"

Alyssa looked at her computer screen, the only source of light in the poorly lit room she was currently inhabiting. She sighed. Ever since the rise of the Injustice League years ago, her and all the other vigilantes in the world had been forced into hiding. Alyssa had opted for the nomad approach. Currently, she was stationed in Gotham, in a small abandoned house on the outskirts of town. Then she saw the news report. A mass breakout in Arkham! She smiled faintly to herself. This was going to be a busy day. She walked out of the abandoned ramshackle house, taking her laptop with her. She pressed a button on her wrist, and her means of transport uncloaked. It was a Batwing her father had stolen from Batman years ago. Too bad he had joined the Injustice League. She had, of course, repainted it red, and renamed it "Deathwing". Right now, though, she needed to be hard to detect. She put her laptop into the storage section of the Deathwing, then ran into the city, heading for Arkham.

Wait... Her tracking device in her father's armor was moving. Fast. That meant he was on assignment! She was one of the only people who could match his abilities... She decided Arkham could wait. There was family business to take care of...

It had been years, years since she dared to look at her communicator. Not out of fear, but out of the want to be normal. Rachel Roth looked at the television, the riots in Arkham, and the events possibly transpiring in Smallville. Lex Luthor had made all the heroes out to be the villains, and now he was in charge, and the Joker of all people was the Mayor of Gotham. There was a time where she wanted to believe Lex, to believe that he really was meant to stop all the wrong in the world. But she knew that was wrong, she knew that was false. She knew that it would take a lot to change Luthor's mind, she knew that the man was mad, maybe even as mad as the Joker, but only in a different way.

She stood off of her couch, she had a small apartment in Gotham, and was trying so hard to fit in, but she couldn't. Just like the last times she'd tried to be normal, it just couldn't work out. She closed her eyes, and thought. She thought long and hard, and then opened them, already walking towards her closet. Upon opening the closet, she reached up and found it. Her old, very dusty communicator. She stared at it, hesitating. Then she put it down onto her desk.

Then, she ransacked her closet, searching. Eventually, she found them. Her old robes from back when she was a
Titan, back when she and Garfield were. . .

She stopped herself from thinking that, and placed the robes on. She placed the communicator on her old belt, the way it had been years ago. She lifted her hood up, and her violet hair was now hidden, as well as the upper portions of her face, only her pale mouth and chin were visible.
Raven was back.

She knew that someone would be sent to deal with Arkham, maybe even someone she knew. Hopefully. That's all she needed was hope, and that's what she'd have. That's what she would inspire. Silently, she slid into the shadows, a power given to her by her father that she'd use for good. She'd find her way to Arkham, and meet up with whoever it was that was going to be there.

------

She'd do anything for her Puddin', her Mistah J, and staging the prison break was easy. Though, she would have to act like she was trying to stop it, so she'd paid off certain prisoners to let her capture them and put them back in. After all, none of them would want to disappoint her Mistah J! That's all they needed, other than the fear gas that Scarecrow had provided.

Harley smiled, whatever Joker was planning, it was going to draw someone out of hiding. If not the Bat, then it'd be someone. But what the wannabe hero wouldn't know is that all the prisoners were in on it. They were an ambush. The moment a hero stepped in, it would spring. And hopefully, they would spring it gloriously.

Anything for her Puddin'.

We return to Bane tearing apart the secret garden "I have to admit, this is harder than I thought it wold be" bane continues to hack at the vines "Although I find it unorthodox, I've found that some quality chemicals" Banes pulls from his belt a gernade looking device and throws it into the air. "You might want to stop breathing for a few minutes bird boy" Bane said to Nightwing as the gernade exploded, spreading herbicide. the vines holding nightwing start to slightly weaken.

The Flash took off before the Injustice League Members were able to attack him. "Maybe, I should ally myself with Batman," Flash thought, "at least if anyone knows how to stop Luther, its him." He headed to Gotham City towards Wayne Manor. he knew he could find Batman there because he knew the Bat's secret identity. As soon as he arrived, he speed changed out of his Flash uniform into his regular Wally West clothes. He rang the door to the mansion. He knew Lex wouldn't bother hunting down Batman and that he probably wouldn't think of Flash visiting him. Alfred answered the door. "What can I do for you, Sir," he said. "I've got to see Wayne, now," Flash said. "Do you have an appointment?" Alfred asked. "You know I don't," Wally answered. "Well, then, you cannot see Master Bruce. Come back when you schedule an appointment."

"Listen," Wally said quietly, "I know Bruce is the bat and I will spread the news all over Gotham if I cannot speak with him." "You must be joking," Alfred said. "Try Me," Wally said.

Conner stood at the counter, He wondered about how he ended up at this place in life. He use to a Titan, He use to be the man saving lives all the time. He had done battle with Trigon and won, He had been to Apokolips with young justice. Now he is just another under paid worker.

A shaky and shady man walked up the counter, He wore shades and had shaggy sandy brown hair. He wore a green hood but had something pointing out of his pocket. Conner leaned in and listen to what man had to say. "Hey Wilson(Conner fake name on name tag) I suggest you empty that cash register and slide me the bucks in there." He said calmly.

"Why would I do that?" He asked sarcastically. He use his TK to scan his body, He found he had a Revolver and a bag of cocaine in his jacket pocket.

The man grunted, He then pushed the gun up against the jacket pocket. "Because, Do you want to die in a Mcdonalds?"

Conner laughed, he had died before, He a lot of people he knew died and returned. He knew he could crush this scum like he was a ant. He could TK blast him, use his strength to throw his into the ceiling, melt the gun or just blow on him and in this easy, So why didn't he?

"Well do ya kid!?" Conner felt the mans index finger grow tighter on the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyssa followed her father's signal. He seemed to be heading toward... The sewers? Why would the Injustice League send him there? She realized as she ran that it could very well be a trap, but she continued on regardless. If it were a trap, so be it. She'd get out of it, she always did. She continued following the signal, running through the streets of Gotham. Should she really be doing this? She sighed, realizing that stopping the breakout in Arkham was more important than unfinished business with her father. I'll come for you later, dad. She turned, and ran toward Arkham.

"Well do ya kid!?"

Conner mined raced, If he choose to give in and hand him the money then Superboy would die and truly be no more. If he choose to take him down then Conner would be finished and he would have to embrace the life a hero. This is such a simple thing, But he just felt that this was a test, A test from God? Roa? Or just chance.

Conner looked the man in the eyes and said "No sir, I don't want to die." Conner open the register and started to slowly grab the money. He had gather close to 240 dollars. He handed to the man and smiled.

"Smart move chump."He said chuckling as he walked away quickly and to the front door. He was then hit by a invisible for that sent the man flying through the glass.

Conner was at the counter, He had a look of determination and a different smile that said I'm back. His left had was reaching out and his eyes had the hue of a bright red. "Yeah I know?" He said as he jumped over the counter and out the door where he landed in front of the man. "Hey Sanja! Call the police, This guy just robbed my register...Oh yeah almost forgot! I quit!" Conner then looked up into the open blue sky and for the first time in awhile he felt he was back on the right path. He shoot straight up into the sky and tore of his work shirt along the his name tag as he zoom threw the very clouds at great speeds.

As she came closer to Arkham, Alyssa saw a huge mass of prisoners. She climbed up onto one of the rooftops to get a better vantage point. She saw hundreds, running around smashing cars and destroying things, and generally causing chaos. This must've been a full breakout. How was she going to do this? She decided to try to do it the simplest way. She turned her voice modifier up to the highest volume, and called out "All prisoners! Return to your cells immediately, or I will be forced to use drastic measures!" The response was... Less than positive. They jeered and insulted her, calling her "Deathstroke's little brat" and other, more vulgar names, and used no small amount of rude gestures. She sighed, then jumped down off the roof, landing on a car and crushing it. She pulled out a katana and a Glock pistol. Once she began using force, or at least threatening it, she believed they would most likely all quit.

Unfortunately, she did not know of the trap that was laid out by Quinn.

As the batmobile moved itself to a secure, hidden position, Batman continued on inside the sewers. Carefully avoiding contact with Ivy's vines, which he knew would alert Ivy to his presence; he maneuvered with surprising agility considering his broken ribs. His newly designed and fabricated armored support suit proved to be better than they theorized. As he neared the main opening of the sewer, he started seeing bodies laying around. Some were covered in vines and others were simply laying there, bloodied and motionless. Batman turned on his detective vision immediately and was impressed at Bane's self control as every single body was merely knocked out, albeit a little bloody.

Miles away, Cyborg had the shock of his life when he saw Death's Daughter further agitating the prisoners. 'Dammit, she wasn't even at the briefing. Whats she doing here?', he wondered as he immediately contacted Batman. "Death's daughter is here and she's not helping things. Everything's going straight into the gutter, bats.", he said. Batman kept moving towards the main hub and as the white reflection of his detective vision lenses faded, sliding back into the mask, it revealed his cold steady pupils. "Intervene, nothing good will come out of her outburst.", Batman said as he climbed up a pipe into a small crevice on top of the large tunnel, the perfect place to sneak.

"Avoid showing yourself to the public however. I'll have Alfred patch us into her comms network." With that, Cyborg decided to contact Death's daughter directly via comms.

Zoom then smiled at Superman and spoke "I can promise he is going to obliterate all of you, now you can choose to surrender quietly or you can choose for us to make you" He said with a smirk, awaiting Supermans Reply.

Lex was watching what was going on in Smallville before contacting Black Manta "Black Manta report on progress towards Smallville"

Black Manta then replied "Luthor, you will not believe it. Aquaman is bringing an army of Atlanteans to the surface! I cannot leave my station"

Lex then replied "Give visual Manta!"
Black Manta then turned on a his visual camera from his helmet to show Lex what was going on, then Lex gave a confused look as he was not prepared for this at all. He noticed Aquaman walking in towards the city of Gotham with a massive army of Antlanteans.

Aquaman then took to the centre of the city with his massive army of Antlanteans, by this time he was all over world news. Aquaman was tired of the ungratefulness of humans and now he wanted to send a message to everyone including the innocent people of the world.

Aquaman then began to speak with an angered tone "We have been hiding too long beneath you, now we have a resistance team to counter against Lex Luthor and the Injustice League, but it does not end there. After all the years of saving each and everyone of your individual lives, you still disrespect and dishonor us. Now we will be taking everything into our own hands, we the "Enforcers" will make the laws of this world for your own safety and you will abide by them. Resist and you will be punished!. In a few hours Wonder woman will bring her legions of Amazon warriors to Metropolis for your protection and to demolish the Injustice league members present. As for you Luthor, I will have your life" He said as his Antlanteans were cheering for Aquaman.

Lex smiled, he was not prepared for this but he was still calm and collected. "Well played Aquaman. You can only try to claim my life, but you will not take it" he thought to himself. Phase 2 was still in operation but he was going to have to call it off. Aquaman and Wonder Womans armies would indeed hinder progress for Phase 2, but their resistance team would only be a small issue for Phase 3.

Lex then communicated simultaneously to all Injustice League members "Everyone get back to Metropolis now! We are going to have war with Aquaman and his army of Antlanteans and Wonder Woman and her Amazon Warriors! Lastly, prepare yourselves for
Phase 3".

Black Manta was the first to leave for Metropolis. He left Gotham immediately with his army to get back to Lex. Zoom and Grundy got the message and left Superman and Shazam without saying a word, they were eager to know what Phase 3 was. They were also prepared for battle against Aquaman and The Enforcers.

Batman was right on top of Deathstroke, ready for a takedown when the message from Lex broke the silence of the tunnel. He maintained his position and waited in the shadows, listening in. He waited for Deathstroke to leave before he contacted Bane. "Bane, Luthor had just ordered in for the return of the Injustice League to Metropolis. With her radio hacked, Ivy should be oblivious to this. Get Nightwing free and capture her. We need to have a little chat with her.", he said as he dropped down into the tunnel.

"Also,... tell Nightwing to return to base immediately.", he said as he exited the sewers and jumped into the now waiting batmobile. He then drove off towards the temporary base the Shadow Knight were utilizing.

The plane was already past the point of no return, already past half way to Gotham. There was no way that Joker could return to Metropolis, it just wasn't possible. It's not like would've, anyways. He wouldn't have, besides, it had been far too long since he had laid eyes upon his Harley, and he just wasn't going to go anywhere without her. Not again. He'd send Two-Face and Scarecrow in his place.

However, he did take out his communicator.

"
Lex, don't you remember what happened the last time we fought them in a large city? Just how much money do you have!?" He laughed, and then continued, "If you're going to fight them, it should be in a place that isn't so easily destroyed, or with the civilians. You know you need to keep up the appearance and all."

And that was all he said, putting away the communicator. And then Joker pulled out his cell phone, and dialed.

"
Well Harley? Any takers to the bait so far?" He questioned.

"
Some weird girl, I don't even think she's with Batman," Harley answered.

"
Well, if she can be caught and captured, then have her be so. But wait, there may be more if she's not with the Bat, he's bound to have sent somebody, if no one else shows up by the time I get to Gotham, have her caught. If she doesn't attract someone to help her, then I'll just kill her," He informed her.

"
Yes Mistah J!" Harley replied.

--------

The shadows hid her well, even though what she could do would be considered more of cross-dimensional travel. She had made sure to check the area, and when she realized who was sent, she rose behind him.

"
Cyborg," Her voice was quiet, and as usual it was very monotonous. She had made sure that only he would hear her speak, "I think you should wait before you do anything."

Alyssa saw the prisoners all look towards her, and she realized that this may not have been the best idea. They all converged on her, and she jumped off the ruined car into the midst of them. She decided that killing a bunch of prisoners on live TV may not be the best idea, so as she slashed and shot, she aimed for the less vital areas, that being the arms and legs, and occasionally a groin shot. Eventually one of 5 of the prisoners together ripped the pistol from her hands, so she switched to a two handed stance with her katana. They pulled that away too. She jumped over them, but was soon surrounded again. This isn't going as well as I hoped. She thought to herself. Why are they so intent and focused on killing me? Then it dawned on her. This was a trap!

Bane slung Ivy over his left shoulder and nightwing over his right "I told you to hold your breath, ah well it won't have any short term effects on you. You're luck Ivy, you're going to live, but just long enough to watch Luther's head roll." Bane carried the two back in the darkness hoping that nighwing will wake up soon.

Alfred showed Wally inside. "Sir, I'm afraid Batman is rather busy at the moment. Wait here until I can see if you can speak to him." "Sounds good," Wally said. Even though he'd known Bruce for a long time and had been to the Batcave, he had never seen Wayne Manor from the inside. He was amazed as he looked at all the trophies and fancy equipment. "Wow," he said to himself, "this is amazing." He then sat down, but became bored within a few minutes. Alfred returned shortly afterwords. "Sir, Batman is dealing with Ivy at the moment, but feel free to hang around the Batcave until he returns. Just be careful to to mess with the equipment." Alfred then showed him tthe secret entrance to the gave that was in the house. Wally followed it until he reached the cave. "This reminds me of the old times," he thought to himself as he settled into one of the chairs and looked at the computer. "It seems that Batman doesn't know when to call it off, but, then, neither do I. Its just Batman is busy even when I'm not."

Alyssa continued to fight off the horde of inmates, now unarmed. Suddenly she felt a screaming pain throughout her body, focused in her side in a gap in her armor. One of the inmates had a stun baton! She fell to her knees, then grabbed the stun baton from the inmate's hands, and jabbed him in the abdomen with it. An inmate grabbed her helmet, and pulled it off. She punched him in the face, still dazed from the stun baton. This is getting too dangerous. She grabbed a smoke pellet from her belt, and threw it down, closing her eyes and mouth tight. A cloud of smoke rose up, causing all the inmate's nearby her to stumble around coughing. Another fancy toy "borrowed" from Batman by her father. She stumbled forward, coughing and blinded, away from Arkham.

Sitting atop an abandoned building, Dante looked over the city and gazed at what now resembled a scar upon the world.

"Being alone in Gotham sucks... why doesn't Batman ever need me..."

Dante ducks inside and hides from a few random villains flying over head.

"I mean, I know I messed up that one time and nearly killed everyone... but what do you expect I'm a demon."

He walks past a few laid out bodies of the homeless and sits in a corner of the abandoned building tampering with the communicator device that Batman gave to him. He tried to reach Batman but he didn't pick up. He was looking to help, or someone to beat up. Hell, he'd be fine with a small child that needed a cat out of a tree, sitting still however was his worse enemy. He jumped to his feet again and decided to go for a run. The one thing he liked about this planet before it fell to Luthor besides its pizza was definitely parkour. He leaped out the window and fell downward incredibly fast.

"This is the kind of breather I was looking for, but I still want to punch something."

He landed and started off to northern Gotham, flipping over cars, running walls, sliding under knocked over poles, and anything else he could think of.

Deciding that there was no time to be stealthy, the Batmobile raced through town. Zigzagging between what little cars were left on the streets. Most of Gotham's population had apparently opted to stay indoor until the prison scene was over. Those who were out however, had a rare chance of seeing the Batmobile live in action; which was decidedly rare since the Luthor takeover.

Police sirens blared accompanied by the flashing of blue and red strobe lights, signalling the start of a carchase. Tyres screeched into motion as the patrol car went into pursuit.

"Dispatch, we're in pursuit of a Code 3 suspect. Requesting assistance.", the officer radioed in.

"Can you provide a vehicle discription?", responded the GCPD dispatch.

"10-41 matches description of the Batmobile, I repeat...vehicle description matches the Batmobile. Requesting 10-36."

"Officer, what is your current location? Over."

"Currently pursuing suspect along the midtown bridge."

"Negative on the 10-36, all routes into Midtown have been blocked to contain the Antlanteans. Standby for further intel."

The Batmobile accelerated as it widened its distance from several patrol cars which had joined in the pursuit. Realizing that the pursuit is taking up precious time, Batman kept on the expressway and headed towards West Harlow, deciding that the environment would be better suited to evade the cops. The patrol cars were tailing rather relentlessly however and Batman was forced to go into an industrial area. He had managed to find a small window of opportunity in which he broke the patrol car's line of sight. Taking a sharp turn, he entered a workshop garage which had its door wide open. The door closed just as the patrol cars drove past. Alarmed at the closed door, he exited the batmobile.

"Don't worry."
, an elderly man with a raspy voice said. Batman stayed quiet, trying to take in his surroundings. "Some of us still believe in you.....and your friends.", the man said with a genuine smile. He looked outside and waited for about five minutes before turning back to Batman. "The cops are gone. It should be safe to go out now.", he said before pressing the button to open the door.

Batman entered his car and right before closing the door he said, "Thank you.". The man responded by saying, "No........, thank *you*..... for not giving up on us." Batman pondered on the man's words as he drove towards the abandoned building Dante's tracker had responded to.

The Flash quickly got bored. "Will the Bat hurry up," he thought. He then began running in circles because he was tired of waiting and he had nothing knew to do. "How do we stop Luther," he kept saying again and again.

Dante finally stops at the top of a small town home hidden behind a bushel of trees in northern Gotham not too far from his previous location. He takes a seat and looks about the streets where now mostly suspicious characters walked back and forth constantly looking to deal in illegal business. He sighed to himself out of bordem and continued to watch how they mingled with each other.

"These people are boring... and I can't even find someone to talk to 'cause they're all snitches... great job, Luthor!" he said with sarcasm on his tongue.

He checked his communicator again and tampered with it still calling for Batman seeing if he could be of any use. But, yet again, Batman refused to answer his call.

"C'mon Batman, gimme something to do... this town is killing me." he said.

After a good several minutes of pondering and tampering, Dante's prayers are answered as the Batmobile pulled up to his location.

"You sly devil, you were comin' to get me all along!" he claimed laughing about on the roof of the town home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back