• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

(Time skip!!! GYM TIME!!!)

Mizu whooped with enthusiasm as he entered the gymnasium. After being led through the doors of the gym and being taking to the locker room to quickly switch into exercise clothing, they lined up along one of the walls for attendance before class officially started. He held back a chuckle when he looked down at Lori. Somehow he kept forgetting the fact that he was tiny like a girl and it also made him curious; Lori acted somewhat on the weaker side...was he weak when it cake to sports too?

Lori stood there near the wall, his facial expression had terror in it and his legs were shaking, his gym uniform was sort of baggy, it didnt really fit him since he was the shortest in the class. As Loris body shook in his mind he was repeating one thing "Pleasw dont be sports please dont be sports!" Lori knew that it was going to be a aport, they are in gym. The teacher then finally spoke they had two choices climb the rope or play dogeball. When the teacher started putting everyone in groups came to Lori "Ok your i-" before the teacher could even get his words out Lori ran to the door and barged out "Nooo!!" he said as he ran out a couple of minutes later two boys were carrying him back into the room "Not this time kid.." the teacher said with a smirk.

Mizu snorted before he finally released his loud chuckle at the situation. It was absolutely hilarious! Apparently the guy standing next to him didn't agree and merely slapped him on the back. He only continued with his laughter, also just slapped him right back, force of habit. "It's just dodgeball...it's not like you're going to die or anything." He said as his chuckles began to die down.

He smirked as well and plucked one of the bright red dodgeballs off of the smooth gym floor. He raced over to his team's side of the court where he waited for the teacher/couch to blow a whistle or somehow signal them to start.

Lori hated that Mizu was laughing at him "S-shut up! You wouldnt understand!" Lori said with a pout as he stormed hus way to opposite side of Mizu only to hide behing a large male with brown hair "Lori im not going to keep letting you hide behind me.." the boy said with a laugh as hes tepped away from Lori "Some friwnds you are!" Lori said flailing his arms in theair the boy laughed "S-hut up its not funny!" Lori said trying to yell but it sounded like a little kitten meowing. The teacher blew the whistle and the game begined, Lori held up a ball and sat on the floor with his legs up to his chest, yep, Lori was actualy trying to hide the teacher barked at him "If you do not get up I will fail you!" and on that note Lori quickly got up, failing was least on his mind. Loris ran as dodgeballs were thrown everywhere meanwhile the teacher facepalmed himself and shook his head.

(Awww! ^^ Lori's a kitten!)

Mizu tossed a couple balls, easily getting others out, one by one. Unlike Lori he was actually pretty good at things like this. Sports. He grinned confidently as he waved goodbye to one of the opposite team's members as he hit him in the shoulder. Everyone was getting out fast, while Lori was mainly just running around the court to attept and dodge every ball thrown in his direction. A roll of eyes happen as he handed a ball to one of his team members.

"I hate this class, I hate this class I hate it!" Lori kept repeating aa he dodged the speeking balls coming his direction, he wondered if he could make a brake for the door again, he looked in its direction and saw that two males were blocking the door one actually waved at Lori "Oh come on!" Lori said with frustration as he watched some of his members get out of the game, he sort of felt alone sice all of his teamates were getting out "Just throw the ball at someone!" the tracher said finally looding his patience with Lori. Lori whined at the teacher yelling at him "But I can barely throw a ball! And what if I do hit someone they will get hurt!" Lori said feeling like he was going to cry then it happned it happned, a flying ball collided directly into Loris face. At forst everything was silent, just wide eyes then the ball in Loris hand dropped to the floor and so did Lori then thats when people came runnin including the gym teacher.

Mizu's eyes widened too infact, he instantly turned his head towards the teammate standing beside him with his hands placed on his hips like it was no big deal. He was the jerk who freaking almost broke Lor's face just now. Though, Mizu himself felt guilty in a ways, if he had given the ball to someone else this wouldn't have occured. "Did you really have to hi him directly in the face?" He scuffed at the guy.

"Hey don't blame me. The little midget could have just stepped aside if he didn't want to get hurt." The jerk replied with a overlysarcastic tone of voice.

Mizu only flipped him off then slowly made his way over to the other side of the court, stuffing his hands into his pockets now.

(Poor Lori!! *huggles* Don't worry!! Mizu will protect you!!)

"L-Lori?" the boy with brown hair quickly walked towards the crowd and bent down next to Lori he then poked on of his cheeks "Come on. Wake up." he said with a little smile as he repeatedly poked Loris cheek but Lori wasnt waking up, he wasnt doing anything they only thing he was doing was making a weird noise out of his mouth "Great, he broke Lori." the boy with the brown hair said as he folded his arms across his firm chest.

(( Writers Block! >^< ))

(Don't worry dear citizen! I shall save you from the dreadful writers block!! Lol, ignore my lameo statement just now! :tongue:)

Mizu brushed through the group of people like a highly important security guard as he made his way over to his unconscious roommate. He let out a deep sigh before kneeling down and lifting the guy up to place onto his back; Though he had expected it...he was still quite shocked at how light Lori was. Similar to a feather!

"I'll just carry him to the nurse's room..." he muttered these words to the coach-teacher-guy then walked out with him before anyone could reply to that. He looked back over his shoulder, yep, he was still planted on his back piggyback style.

When he entered the office door's, the spectacle of shock from the principal was not what he had expected to receive. "Mizu!?! Did you beat up another poor boy again!? It's your second day young man and I actually believed that you could do better than this!!! Now, I don't want to hea a peep out of you and your lies....TO THE COUNSELOR!" Her voiced roared over his as he tried to explain that he didn't do anything. He was onoy trying to bring him to get help from the nurse. Now they were both being sent to get assistance from a counselor. Great...

He flicked Lori's ear lightly before he gently placed him down in one of the cold metal chairs. The counselor's room was filled with alot of weird and cookey items/decorations. He sat down in his own seat beside him when the oddly-dressed counselor man walked in stroking a fluffy white bunny. Odd indeed.

(( xD ))

Lori could hear faint voices, two of them sounding familiar and he could of swore he heard someone say he was broken "Jeez, im not a toy!" Lori said with a whine inside of his head. Everything was black in Loris head but he could somehow feel something lifting him up, or someone. "Am I dead?" Lori thought as he just didn't move his body, he didn't feel like moving for some reason his body wouldn't listen to him but it didn't really matter to him, he felt quite comfortable at the moment which was a surprise he didn't know death would be pleasing he also didn't know a flying dodgeball was going to bring him to his death "I'm so pathetic..." Lori said as his facial expression moved to a pout as he felt defeated.

Lori heard more voices, yelling, one voice was the principals and the other was Mizus, well at least he now knows that he is not dead but what were they yelling for? Then only one word came clear to him in his head, counselor. Counselor? Why were they going there all of a sudden? Lori groaned trying to shock his senses back alive even though his whole face hurts like crap.Lori felt someone flick his ear and he automatically raised his hand to slap it away then he felt himself being placed on something cold and hard the first thing he thought was ice. Lori yelped, opened his eyes and quickly got up from the cold surface "Wahh! Don't wake me up like that!" he whined looking at Mizu then he looked around the room and saw that they were actually in the counselors room "W-why are we here..?" he said to himself then he finally looked at the counselor who was petting a cute little bunny Lori's face lit up and he sat back down on the chair "Cuuute!~" he said with a wide smile. Lori just loved cute small animals, ever since he went to that small petting zoo with his mother and sister.

(( Writers block fixed! Yes! ^^ ))

Mizu wanted to facepalm himself at Lori's almost-instant mood change; One second he was complaining about why he was here, the next he was cooing over the little bunny in the counselor's arms. Weirdo. He decided to be poite and keep his mouth shut about it. He crossed his arms across his chest.

The counselor smiled when Lori commented on the bunny's adorableness, but soon returned to a serious scowl as he began to speak. He answered some of Lori's questions with, "I am Mr.Tamaki, the school's private counselor. The principal sent you both here due to some issues you've been experiencing with eachother. For example-" his eyes shifted ober to Mizu. "-you young man, uh, Mizu...just a few minutes ago I received results that you had bullied and knocked out many students including Lori here. So, tell me, why...?"

"Okay, first off.....that was only once when some idiots decided to be a punk towards me. I didn't knock anyone out. A-And I didn't do anything to Lori! That happened during P.E! I was only bringing him to the offfice and they thought I was dragging him away of something." Mizu quickly stated the case, but sadly it didn't seem to convince Mr.Tamaki.

"Uh huh. Lori...what do you have to say about this?"

Private counselor? Lori didn't really know they had one of those which made him feel pretty stupid since he was here for a long time, even when he was little he would come here and play with the principals sons since his mom and the principal were such great friends. Lori wasn't paying attention to Mr. Tamaki's and Mizu's conversation all that well, he only heard little chunks of it, Lori was to busy starring at the cute little bunny in Mr.Tamaki's arms. He wonderd if he could get one but having pets was probably against the schools rules. When Lori heard his name he came back to reality and listened to the rest of there conversation. When Mr.Tamaki wanted to hear Lori's side of the story he looked down and started to fidget a bit, truth was he really doesn't remember anything that well, guess the dodgeball hit the poor guy to hard. Lori didn't really know what to say, if ge said something wrong Mizu would probably get mad but if he said something wrong to the counselor to then he would probably get mad to so he should just go with the truth. Lori looked up at the counselor through his eyes and fidgeted with his gym uniform pants "W-Well I actually dont know what happened..." he said looking away from the two hoping what he said wasn't going to anger any of them.

Mr.Tamaki only sighed when he replied with an 'I don't remember' sort of statement. It never helped and only made the situation more complicated. "Alright then...both of you stand up and face eachother. Now, tell eachother how you fell about each. Hate...anger...regret...pity...anything?"

"I don't understand why we have to do this.........." Mizu grumbled but the glare giving to him by the counselor forced him to turn towards Lori. "I don't hate you, not saying I love you either. You're just my roommate. My friend." After saying it like that it sent a hint of redness up upon the rounds of his cheeks. "All that did was make me sound all sappy!!" He growled at the coubselor in embarrassment.

Mr.Tamaki ignored him and said, "Lori. Do you hate him?"

Lori sort of frowned when Mr. Tamaki sighed, he probably said the wrong thing but he couldn't help it, he truthfully didn't remember what happened. Lori felt like he should say sorry but he didn't really know how to put the words together correctly without sounding like he was saying sorry just to say sorry but in the end he just hung his head down in confusion and defeat. When Mr.Tamaki told them to both stand up and face eachother Lori did so. Looking up at Mizu Lori couldn't help but shiver, he was scary to him especially when he was looking at him right in the eyes. When Mr.Tamaki told them to tell how the felt about eachother Lori absently said the first thing that popped into his mind "Scared.." he said with a little squeaky voice similar to a mouse, noticing what he just said he started to stutter "I-I mean I dont hate Mizu!" he said trying to fix his words but it was probably already to late. Lori listened to Mizus words as he said he didn't hate him but didn't love him either. He felt offended but at the same time a bit happy but still offended a bit "Well that sure was sugar coded." Lori said with a pout as he turned away from Mizu, he reminded him of a robot, the only thing human he did was blush and get embarrassed.

Mr.Tamaki had absentmindally picked up his clipboard and began scribbling down notes about their reactions, words, everything. It was like he pictured himself as more of a therapist than just a counselor. "Scary, huh? Interesting." He mutteees softly under his breath. "So. Basically what I'm understanding that in general both of you don't care or trust eachother in general. Also you're roommates? That's a bit disappointing. Roommates are supposed to be the best of friends...like me and Floppy." He was talking about the whute bunny he was gently petting when he mentioned the name. "I believe I have a solution. Like before, both of you stand up, but this time hold out your hands."

"Um...okay....?" Mizu was half expecting Mr.Tamusjd-or whatever the heck his name was, to hand them some sort of weird pills or medicine that'll effect their mood in some way. "Is this really necessary?" His eyes widened and he repeated his question again but even louder when he clamped down a pair of silver handcuffs around his and Lori's wrist. They were stuck together. "IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY!?"

Lori watched as Mr.Tamaki started to right things down on his clip board and mutter things under his breath,"He makes me feel like I have issues." Lori said in his mind with a whine, he listened as Mr.Tamaki said that roommates should be best friends like him and his white bunny who Lori now knows as floppy "Cute name." Lori said with a blush as he looked at the cute little bunny. Lori obediently held out his hands and raised an eyebrow when Mr.Tamaki placed some type of pill in their palms "Does the school know about this..." he said in a small whisper, barely being heard then all of a sudden Lori and Mizu were hand cuffed to eachother "W-What!?" Lori said trying to take off but just ended up yanking on Mizus hand "No,no,no,no,no,no!" Lori repeated "I agree with Mizu this is unnecessary!" Lori whined still yanking at the cuff.

"What the he\\?! We said literally one thing and now you've chained us together!" Mizu tugged at the handcuffs, desperately trying to rip his hand free from the cold grasp of the metal. It was useless. These were completely unbreakable for humankind. Though that was the whol point of them.

"Don't worry. This academy has intitled me with an important rank of duty. I take my job very seriously. It's was just very clear and easy to see upon the unfortunate issues between the two of you. Until you've figured out how to be friends, or at least not kill eachother, I'll remove the handcuffs. Either way...I don't remember where I placed the key...I should probably look for that." He nodded, tapping his chin lightly.

Mizu almost literally growled in frustration. He nearly leaped over the desk at him, but Lori's weight stopped him. "How am I supposed to do anything? Like eat...sleep in my bed...or even take a shower?!"

Mr.Tamaki shrugged as if he had no idea. "That's your problem. Not mine. Now go, go on. You won't fix your problems by standing there." He instructed as he brushed out the door then closed it behind them.

Lori whined as Mizu tried to rip their handcuffs off nearly throwing him over the desk "M-Mizu stop your hurting my hand!" Lori said trying to force Mizu's hand back down so they were levelled. Lori listened to Mr.Tamaki's words "I know you take your job seriously but this! This is a bit overboard!" Lori said pointing at the hand cuffs then his eyes widen "What do you mean you dont know where the key is!?" what type of counselor is this!? Lori looked at Mizu, he looked furious, great he is chained to a tall, strong, scary furious man, absolutely perfect "I agree with Mizu I have something to do this weekend!" Lori said pulling at the cuffs but they were already brushed into the hallway and he closed the door "Oh c-come on." Lori complained as he stepped a bit away from Mizu knowing that he was still probably furious "Please dont take your anger out on me." Lori repeated in his head.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!?!" Mizu's eye was seriously twitching every once in a while and his hands were squeezing tight into large fists. When he was pissed, he was PISSED! In one swift, but loudly echoing motion he crushed his free hand into the wall, leaving behind a few large cracks. He turned to look down at Lori who obviously wanyed to run off and hide from under his bed. No wonder. Everyone hated and feared him. Not surprise, if he actually tried to control himself perhaps he would at least make a maybe-friend. Nope! That was the last thing on his mind! He opened his mouth say something, he had obviously been grinding his teeth together a moment ago, but only sighed and closed it again. "........"

Lori watched as Mizu took his free hand and punched it against the wall leaving a few cracks he was even more scared but he was also was relieved that Mizu didn't punch him instead. Lori flinched when Mizu opened his mouth like he was going to say something, Lori expected cuss words flying at him like dodgeballs but instead he heard nothing but a sigh. Lori opened one eye and saw Mizu wasn't saying anything to him, but he still looked scary, should he say sorry, even though he isn't the one who cuffed eachother together but he may have caused this predicament but if Mizu wasn't so violent maybe this wouldnt be happening. Lori sighed and looked away from Mizu trying to gather up all of his words "Uhh sorry Mizu..." Lori said looking down, making eye contact with Mizu was way to intimidating.

Mizu looked down at his hand and wasn't at all surprised to find it now covered it rough scratches and a bit of fresh blood. That was a rather dumb idea. He didn't lift his head or move in anyway when Lori implied that he was sorry. "You didn't do anything so don't apologize....." Pausing to run a hand back through his hair then glanced off to the side at one of the nearest windows. Dark clouds were still rolling in, fast. Even the soft echo of thunder could be heard from where they stood. "A storm?"

"T-True but sill." Lori said lowering his head down a bit for some reason Lori felt sort of guilty he didn't know why. Lori took a peak at Mizus hand, he saw scratches and some blood on his fist, he automatically started to freak out "Mizu! You shouldn't have punched the well." Lori said grabbing his hurt hand to inspect it "Jeez control your anger." Lori said looking up at Mizu only to get wide eyed at the distant sound of thunder "N-No its not gonna come over here!" Lori said a bit loudly, well he hoped it wasnt going to come over here "Les just go wrap up your hand." Lori said with an embarrassed blush as he started to drag Mizu's huge weight "Come on Mizu! Walk at the same pace!" Lori whined trying to get this whole thing over with before the storm comes.

"Alright already..." Mizu followed Lori, walking at the same pace so they wouldn't have to growl about the topic. He glanced down at Lori's face once again. "What's up with you? When I mentioned word about a storm, you got all freaked..something bothering you?"

(Sorry for late/lameo/short post)

(( Its fine.^^ ))

Lori walked towards the nurses office as Mizu finally matched his pace. When Mizu mentioned Lori freaking out about the storm he frowned "Nothing was wrong and I wasnt freaking out!" he said a bit loudly with a pout as they approched the nirses office. Lori peered his head inside the door only to see no one there, the nurse must be on break. Lori walked inside along with Mizu he then grabbed a little stool and went inside one of the white cabinets and grabbed achohol, badages and a little cotton ball he then placed these things down on the counter as he stepped down from the stool. Lori grabbed the cotton ball and poured alchohol onto it he then looked up at Mizu "Give me your hand" he said holding out his own.

"I'm fine, alright? My hand isn't bleeding that bad." Mizu scuffed but held his fist out to the demanding boy chained to him anyways. He flinched when the alcohol touched his bare wounds, even though they were small they still hurt. "Ow..!" He whinced and bit down on his bottom lip. His eyebrows brushed together enough though he was upset anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back