• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [cs] Say 'I Do'

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Will You Marry Me?

Character Sheet-
Full Name >
Nicknames > Optional
Age > 22 - 30
Gender >
Orientation > Optional
Birthday >
Zodiac > Optional
Occupation > Has to be a celebrity, can be an athlete, model, idol, etc.

Height >
Weight >
Nationality/Ethnicity >
Body Mods > Tattoos, piercings, etc
Face Claim >
Voice Claim > Optional

Likes >
Dislikes >
Habits >
Vices >
Virtues >
and/or
Personality > Two decent paragraphs

Background > Two paragraphs
Other > Whatever you would like to add~

Interview >
Q. What is your Ideal type?
Q. Would you like an older or younger wife/husband?
Q. What is your ideal date?
Q. What type of apartment or house would you like to live in with your partner?
Q. What would you like from this fake marriage? What do you want from your partner?

Last edited:

tumblr_p0puzvqw5s1vwpgbso8_400.gif
↱ kim nayeon

nickname. nae
age. 22
gender. female
orientation. bisexual
birthplace. ilsan, south korea
date of birth. august 8th 1996
zodiac. leo
job singer

the princess ↲
tumblr_p0kr7knShk1r6sioko1_500.gif

tumblr_p0gk44LPlj1tbvfmpo5_400.gif

tumblr_p0gk44LPlj1tbvfmpo8_400.gif
/coded by allure/
I'LL GIVE YOU
Height > 5'6
Weight > 49 kg
Nationality/Ethnicity > South Korean
Body Mods > Ear piercings
Face Claim > hyuna
Voice Claim > hyuna x
Likes > turtles, lizards, 90's american hiphop, dancing, and drawing.
Dislikes > bugs, gore, loud noises, and scary movies.
Habits > biting her nails, bouncing her leg.

A REASON TO
virtues > kind, courage, truthful, determined and spirited.
vices > self sacrifice, stubborn, anger, cheeky, and trust issues.
Known for her sexy yet innocent image, Nayeon is currently the member of a popular mixed gender idol band. Naeyeon was considered a one hit wonder for a long time after debuting at 16 with a popular song, but all her others fell through. Her parents took her back home, making her leave her company and go back to school, where she was bullied for being, "a failed artist". At 18 she tried again, signing with a company to become a back up dancer and trained for two years before she debuted in her mixed gendered band, two men, two girls. Since she was known to be a one hit wonder, she was bullied by the public for about a year before they started to take her seriously.

DANCE WITH ME
Interview >
A. Someone kind and caring. I'm a person who doesn't care about looks, it's really the personality that counts so having a caring personality is the type of guy I would like.

A. Older. They're usually more experienced and I want to learn from him.

A. Maybe a few candles and a dinner at home? I like simple but romantic things.

A. Something small and simple. If it's going to just be us two there isn't a need for a big apartment. I just want something cozy.

Q. What would you like from this fake marriage? What do you want from your partner?
A. A new friend. If our "relationship" doesn't work, I'd like to be friends with them. I don't really want much from them, I just want friendship. I want someone I can be myself with.

Last edited:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque quis viverra erat, ut maximus nisi. Aliquam tincidunt mi in nunc porta, vitae pulvinar magna vehicula. Nulla venenatis dui augue, sit amet lacinia augue iaculis vitae. Morbi diam libero, volutpat non sem sit amet, lobortis suscipit erat. Quisque luctus neque a erat varius condimentum. Morbi iaculis at ligula interdum imperdiet. Maecenas viverra imperdiet nibh sit amet convallis. In ornare tellus et massa accumsan, sit amet semper purus porta. Morbi varius quam vitae sem rhoncus convallis. In sed turpis blandit, pulvinar massa sed, rutrum ante.

Vestibulum justo magna, consequat nec tristique ultricies, dignissim id ipsum. Donec convallis sagittis mi in dapibus. Proin at turpis quam. Etiam eu suscipit enim. Phasellus mattis nunc elementum tempus rutrum. Curabitur et efficitur nunc, eu lacinia neque. Quisque pulvinar nec risus eget pulvinar. Vivamus lobortis lacus elit, a pulvinar elit dignissim ut. Sed gravida magna non orci ultricies fermentum. Proin lacus quam, lobortis a viverra ac, tempor quis odio. Phasellus tempor ultricies sapien sed laoreet. Duis eu arcu vitae metus fermentum lobortis.

• full name... ryu jihan
    nicknames... tba
    age... twenty-four
    birthday... december twenty-eighth
    zodiac... capricorn
    occupation... model

height... 187 cm
    weight... kg
    hair... natural black hair
    eyes... dark brown
    piercings... various ear piercings, septum
    nationality... 1/2 korean and 1/2 russian
    face-claim... yury

POUR
 YOURSELF
OVER ME
CLEAR
CLEAR

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque quis viverra erat, ut maximus nisi. Aliquam tincidunt mi in nunc porta, vitae pulvinar magna vehicula. Nulla venenatis dui augue, sit amet lacinia augue iaculis vitae. Morbi diam libero, volutpat non sem sit amet, lobortis suscipit erat. Quisque luctus neque a erat varius condimentum. Morbi iaculis at ligula interdum imperdiet. Maecenas viverra imperdiet nibh sit amet convallis. In ornare tellus et massa accumsan, sit amet semper purus porta. Morbi varius quam vitae sem rhoncus convallis. In sed turpis blandit, pulvinar massa sed, rutrum ante.

Vestibulum justo magna, consequat nec tristique ultricies, dignissim id ipsum. Donec convallis sagittis mi in dapibus. Proin at turpis quam. Etiam eu suscipit enim. Phasellus mattis nunc elementum tempus rutrum. Curabitur et efficitur nunc, eu lacinia neque. Quisque pulvinar nec risus eget pulvinar. Vivamus lobortis lacus elit, a pulvinar elit dignissim ut. Sed gravida magna non orci ultricies fermentum. Proin lacus quam, lobortis a viverra ac, tempor quis odio. Phasellus tempor ultricies sapien sed laoreet. Duis eu arcu vitae metus fermentum lobortis.

Morbi tellus orci, varius vitae erat in, sollicitudin fringilla dolor. Cras et nisi a libero ultrices aliquam vitae lacinia lectus. Ut diam nunc, finibus sed nulla a, euismod faucibus ligula. Duis hendrerit magna at eros dapibus, sed efficitur nisi malesuada. Quisque non lacinia nunc. Curabitur felis nulla, congue nec facilisis eget, rutrum quis nunc. Aenean varius id nulla et ultrices. Suspendisse efficitur felis felis, sed facilisis justo varius eu. Integer luctus convallis sapien, porta luctus mi dapibus et. Donec consequat luctus risus, at condimentum sem ultrices auctor. Vestibulum at quam quis urna aliquam suscipit non ut metus. Fusce nec sem pretium, scelerisque felis nec, luctus sapien. Maecenas lobortis varius sapien, at gravida mauris aliquam egestas.

Last edited:

on stage, she is known for her charismatic charm. both sexy and cute, it's no wonder that she's such a popular performer. since dasom has been an idol for a long period of time, she has the skills to capture an audiences attention. whether it's with her music and choreography, or simply the aura, the audience is always enraptured by her. her videos and performances tend to expose the more sensual side of a woman which is sometimes frowned upon as she doesn't show a reserved side of herself. with her most recent release, the idol performed a stage where her male and female backup dancers switched roles, causing her to intimately dance with a woman, igniting gossip as she easily challenged the social stereotypes set around sexuality and sensuality in general.

her passion is easily noticed even off stage. while she isn't as mind blowing-ly charismatic off stage, she still is someone that is hard to forget. she is someone who smiles a lot and has a very kind heart. her 'badass' image tends to fade and she softens up a lot. she has a natural aegyo which comes out just from her actions and the way she talks, especially with her dialect. dasom is often portrayed as someone unapproachable, but in reality she is very easy to talk to and tends to get along with virtually everyone.

her easy going attitude definitely comes from her mother, as the pair are very close. pretty free spirited and bright, dasom expresses herself quite easily. she's not as reserved as most and tends to do unexpected or surprising things. she isn't one for boring and tends to spice up her life, wanting to make it an enjoyable and colorful life to live. she has very strong views and this can lead her to become very stubborn about certain things, but it rarely results in her bursting out into an argument. her patience is a virtue and she tends to use this virtue on most occasions.

when dasom is in a more comfortable setting, such as when she attends knowing bros, she really loosens up and will speak in her native dialect if the hosts ask her to. her laid back nature is something that really makes people of all ages enjoy and feel comfortable with. she can have a harsh tongue and a bit of a fighter attitude if you will, but mostly that is for acting or only when she's really angry. her expressive side is something that many show hosts like to have her show off. this is usually her serious or angry side which is very harsh and blunter than you would think. though it'll result in the singer laughing and getting embarrassed for acting like that.

despite how happy and easy going she is, dasom suffers from bouts of anxiety and periods where she is rather depressed. this often happens if something has happened to her family, her fans, or her music was poorly received. though she tries to let it not get the best of her, but during the winter she is often sad and tends to have low moods and is pretty tired. though this isn't a surprise as many celebrities battle with this, however she really communicates with her fans, or at least as much as she can. she has a good support system and relies on it without a moment's hesitation.

while she isn't hotheaded, dasom isn't someone you would like to get into a fight with. as mentioned before, she is very harsh and blunt if angered, causing her to say things that are in fact very attacking towards another person. this is why she really tries not to get sucked into tense or heated situations as she doesn't want or like hurting people, but she has no filter when she's angry. it does take a lot to set her off, which means this is a side that is very rarely ever seen. fans are quite curious about whether or not it's similar to one of the characters she played in one of her dramas.

in terms of romance, dasom isn't an expert by any means. she is known for being popular with male celebrities, mostly those older than her, but she doesn't always like the attention. she is someone who does enjoy her private life staying private which is why when she has dated in the past, it was never really exposed, nor specified who she was in fact seeing. she has always been very reserved about her personal relationships, which was why it was such a shocking thing to see her eagerly sign up for say 'i do'.

when dating, she really is a loving and fun person to be around. she enjoys doing things out of the blue and likes to do things her partner has never done before. she likes traveling, but also being very domestic. she is someone who is easily pleased and she really just wants to form memories with her partner. dasom has a strong need and want for a positive and healthy relationship as she has experienced unhealthy ones in her past. this causes her to become a huge people pleaser, despite her very colorful and bold personality. she is also someone who has a hard time saying no and often will let her partner walk all over her because she doesn't want to lose them.

dasom, in short, is someone who is very easy to get along with. she is on the calmer side and really can relate to people rather easily. though that doesn't mean she is perfect. she gets awkward pretty easily and doesn't really do well with tense atmospheres. she isn't immature, but that doesn't mean she won't indulge in something fun and playful. she acts her age most of the time but sometimes she acts older, especially when acting or performing. she is a very warm person that doesn't hesitate to be affectionate and kind to another person. she isn't anywhere near perfect, but she's trying her hardest to keep herself held together.

• full name... kang dasom
    stage name... somi
    nicknames... tba
    age... twenty-six
    birthday... may second
    zodiac... taurus
    occupation... idol and actress
    orientation... biromantic & bisexual

height... 167 cm
    weight... 43 kg
    hair... natural black hair
    eyes... dark brown
    piercings... various ear piercings
    nationality... south korean
    face-claim... lee sunmi
    voice-claim... x.

FLAME
IN MY
HEART
CLEAR
CLEAR

Morbi tellus orci, varius vitae erat in, sollicitudin fringilla dolor. Cras et nisi a libero ultrices aliquam vitae lacinia lectus. Ut diam nunc, finibus sed nulla a, euismod faucibus ligula. Duis hendrerit magna at eros dapibus, sed efficitur nisi malesuada. Quisque non lacinia nunc. Curabitur felis nulla, congue nec facilisis eget, rutrum quis nunc. Aenean varius id nulla et ultrices. Suspendisse efficitur felis felis, sed facilisis justo varius eu. Integer luctus convallis sapien, porta luctus mi dapibus et. Donec consequat luctus risus, at condimentum sem ultrices auctor. Vestibulum at quam quis urna aliquam suscipit non ut metus. Fusce nec sem pretium, scelerisque felis nec, luctus sapien. Maecenas lobortis varius sapien, at gravida mauris aliquam egestas.

Last edited:
WIP (Faceclaim: Kim Jinhwan)

75b8c7316da5210b2ae89db99948ff081d8f20bf_128.gif
W H A T ' S U P ?

B A S I C S
Age > 27

Birthday > September 2nd, 1990

Gender > Male

Orientation > Homosexual

Nationality > South Korean

Occupation > Singer

N A M E

N A M E
Confidence is a stain
they can't wipe off.

appearance
Height > 165cm (~5'5")
Weight > 54kg (~119lbs)
Face Claim > Kim Jinhwan
Voice Claim > Kim Jinwhan

biography
boo
boop
persona
boo
boop
other
Likes >
Dislikes >
Habits >
Vices >
Virtues >
interview
code by pasta

Last edited:
WIP (Faceclaim: Kim Dahyun)

original.gif
H E Y ~ O !

B A S I C S
Age > 24

Birthday > July 14th, 1993

Gender > Female

Orientation > Demisexual

Nationality > South Korean

Occupation > Actress

N A M E

N A M E
Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay,
then it's not the end!

appearance
Height > 158cm (~5'2")

Weight > 48kg (~106lbs)

Face Claim > Kim Dahyun

Voice Claim > Kim Dahyun

biography
boo
boop
persona
boo
boop
other
Likes >
Dislikes >
Habits >
Vices >
Virtues >
interview
code by pasta

Last edited:
e1a4837874bbcb33aa98372fdd9b3b8907886378_00.gif

911026e6-cdc4-444f-8208-4dd0f705b0b1-3064-000003b73d516c72.gif

code by pasta

Shi Ju

Nicknames > Jude (Idol Name), Juju by friends
Age > 26
Gender > Male
Orientation > Heterosexual
Birthday > April 25th 1991
Zodiac > Taurus
Occupation > Idol
Height > 5'9''
Weight > 62kg
Nationality/Ethnicity > Chinese
Body Mods > ears pierced
Face Claim > Zhang Yixing
Voice Claim > Zhang Yixing

Likes > composing, sad and romantic songs, bunnies, league, tornado potatoes
Dislikes > snakes, bad food, cold weather, waking up, coffee
Habits > asking too many questions, "What?", singing or dancing in public, mixes Mandarin words into his Korean speech
Vices > can be pretty oblivious to things, assumes food will solve every problem
Virtues >he always tries to make everyone around him comfortable before himself, willing to help anyone out

Interview >
An honest person who likes me. I will give a chance to anyone with those qualities.

Younger, idealy, but any age is fine

Mmm, going somewhere with good food and a nice, natural view. It can't be too crowded or it could ruin the mood.

Just somewhere to sleep is enough. If we are content with being together that is enough for me.

I want someone who will care about me and someone to be caring to. Someone who I can confide in, but also have fun with. So long as they don't judge me too harshly. I don't have much experience with relationships, so we'll see where it leads...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
133eee9d50a49242922f2a0b5d3a2a95b404657e_hq.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_ovifzqXe9H1wuh2wno1_400.gif

tumblr_oz6nppLX1d1wqzzc2o1_400.gif

code by pasta

Hwa Aeri

Nicknames > none
Age > 23
Gender > Female
Orientation > Bisexual
Birthday > June 7th, 1994
Zodiac > Gemini
Occupation > Model
Height > 5'10''
Weight > 64kg
Nationality/Ethnicity > Korean
Body Mods > ears pierced
Face Claim > Jung Jinsoul
Voice Claim > Jung Jinsoul

Likes > sweet food, drawing, cute things, modeling, naps
Dislikes > spiders, being bored, insensitive people, physical labor, "no photos"
Habits > yelling when overly excited or annoyed, taking selcas everywhere, *finger guns*
Vices > can be overly sensitive, can seem needy at times
Virtues > very open to people, sensitive and empathetic towards others

Interview >
Someone who will understand my feelings or be able to deal with me when I'm happy or sad. I hope they wouldn't find my feelings too overbearing.

Older wife or husband.

Going to an animal shelter or zoo to see all the cute animals. Taking a lot of selcas with all of them.

A cute house with comfortable sleeping areas. Naps are very important.

I don't know what to expect, really. I just hope to gain at least a friendship if there are no other feelings there.

tumblr_ozfvl6PsxF1w3xvjho2_540.gif

tumblr_osb4cog9Iy1wts7l5o2_400.gif
ebc5dbc1086df644072d31fa6b77db10a4a9b596_hq.gif

Last edited:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

• Lorem

kwon, subin
a 22 year old female born on april 10th. she is a rising celebrity chef specializing in fusion cuisine but is mostly known for her bottomless appetite as a food fighter.

Last edited:
kang ji-won

Name
Alias
Occupation

Zodiac
POB
Nationality

S. O.
D. Status
D. History

Mother
Father
Siblings

FC&VC
Ethnicity
Height
Weight
Build
Hair
Eyes

Mods
Tattoos
Scars
Kang Ji-won
KJ
Choreographer

Cancer
July 3rd
Seoul, SK
Korean

Male
Heterom.
Bisex.
Single
Unknown

Deceased
Deceased
Ji-ah (18)

Kim Sungjoo
South Korean
6'0"
155 lbs
Lean & toned
Light brown
Brown

Pierced ears
Right arm
Covered by tattoo

persona
+ creative, spontaneous, faithful, loving, emotional, protective, charming, humorous
- moody, pessimistic, clingy, overemotional, suspicious, laid-back, flirtatious, perfectionist

Brilliant ideas and spontaneity are two ways everyone knows Ji-won. With his creative imagination, he's able to think of things most people would glance over without any thought. He'll flesh out ideas and present them in inspiring, eye-catching mannerisms, often influencing others in more ways than one. This artistic side does not go unnoticed, even under the attacks of social media and anti-fans. While he does seem a bit overly ambitious at times, he pulls through with his faithful nature. Ji-won always supports those he's chosen to stand by and never has he disappointed anyone he's assisted.

In the public eye, he does seem like trouble as he's always seen making flirtatious or teasing remarks. It's these small acts that have given him the reputation of being a "lady killer," even though he is far from that. Underneath his sexy, dark appearance, Ji-won has a rather romantic and loving nature to him, but only those that have managed to unravel that side of him have had the pleasure of experiencing it. He shows hints of this with every action, but never will he fully portray genuine warmth until he feels he's a hundred percent comfortable and ready, which can sometimes take months or even years.

Due to his profession and the amount of betrayal he's endured, Ji-won can sometimes be overly suspicious and disregarding of others. He often has trouble differentiating between people's genuine and power-hungry words, making him someone that appears too laid-back. This is not a physical laid-back, but rather one of mental and emotional tiredness because he simply doesn't want to deal with things that will trouble him. His motto is to kill the problem before something worse occurs, and that has been something he's failed to abide by many times. For someone of his character, he has an unexpectedly emotional, clingy side and finds some things difficult to let go. These feelings normally remain deep inside his mind for a while before he's able to free himself through dance.

coffee, bitter flavors, cooking, spicy foods, dancing, bad jokes, physical affection, teasing, making other's laugh, exercising, trying new things
dislikes
kids (intimidated), sweet flavors, rowdiness, clinginess, jump scares, horror films, his name, nosiness, hot weather
habits/
quirks
dancing randomly, not avoiding eye contact, being open to physical affection, knowing the lyrics to every song ever, cleaning things religiously, waking up before the dawn, smirking when he's thinking about something devious

background & others
Kang Ji-won was born to a middle class family in Seoul before emigrating to New Zealand at the age of seven. There he was forced to learn a new culture and language, discovering his passion for dance at the same time. His sister was born not long after their arrival and she quickly became the light of his life until junior high came along. KJ's schedule became increasingly packed, especially with his new integration into the school's hip-hop group. That being said, his relationship with his family did not falter one bit and he always managed to make it home for dinner, regardless of the situation. When he was sixteen, however, he knew he wasn't going to make it home in time due to drama between an enemy dance group. The next thing that happened was KJ's parents picking him up from the police station and a drunk driver ramming them head on.

KJ's parents died upon impact, whereas KJ suffered a few injuries. The worst one was a large piece of metal that had managed to lodge itself into his right bicep, a place that later becomes the location for his "Live Free" tattoo. Ji-ah was too young to understand the complications of the accident and her only memory from the end consisted of her and her brother packing up and moving to Seoul. They both lived with their aunt and uncle for a while and KJ soon found work as a back-up dancer.

For years, KJ did back-up dancer work until one of the music directors found him dancing to himself backstage. From ages 19 and on, the young dancer quickly began gaining recognition as a dancer and he was soon sought after by rising groups such as BIG BANG and Super Junior. Throughout the years, he'd received many offers to join boy groups, however, he remained true to his passions and chose to become a renown dancer and choreographer instead. At times, his efforts went unnoticed but by the time he was 22, he'd established his own name and net worth. Although his relationships at the time were rocky, his career remained stable and only increased with time.

accomp-
lishments
#1 Sought After Choreographer in Asia, #7 Hottest Men of Korea 2015, Choreographer of the Year 2017
languages
Korean, English, Chinese

interview
"As long as our personalities mix together nicely, I don't care who she is. But I wouldn't mind a challenge either. Keeping a relationship refreshing even after being together for a long time is something very important to me. "

Q. Would you like an older or younger wife?
"Mm... I would be fine with a wife of any age. A younger wife would be cute and I could tease her more often. I would be more comfortable with my wife if she were the same age because then I'd know how to deal with things better, especially if our interests align. An older wife would provide me with more experience and she would most likely tell me what she wanted clearly. It's really a win-win regardless."

"Moonlit dinner. I'd cook for her or we'd cook together. Maybe in the mountains because the beach is too cliche. The idea of being in a remote place together sounds romantic too, no?" -laughs softly-

"Some place clean and open. I really like open places with minimal clutter. Other than that, I don't care. Oh! A balcony would be nice too because who doesn't like a good view?"

"Mm... A new friendship, I suppose? I just want someone that will understand me because I feel like social media has created an image that's really not true to who I am. Yes, I've dated a few celebrities but half the things said about me are completely false. My goal for this fake marriage is to show my partner who I really am and hopefully they will do the same for me." -grins-

0rDsJ2U.png
EnTq0Pa.png
MTZqGDh.png
WYkhbO4.png

relationships
name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

Last edited:
yokozawa kana

Name

Penname
Occupation

Zodiac
POB
Nationality

S. O.
D. Status
D. History

Mother
Father
Siblings

FC
Ethnicity

Height
Weight
Build
Hair

Eyes

Mods
Tattoos
Scars
Yokozawa Kana
Yokan
Webtoon Artist/Writer

Pisces
March 13th
Osaka, JP
Japanese

Female
Heterom.
Demisex.
Single
N/A

Kang Na-ri
Jintaro
Keiichi (11), Kaoru (13)

chayoo_jin
Japanese & Korean
5'3"/160cm
106 lbs/48kg
Lean & soft
Dark brown, dyed light brown
Brown

Pierced ears
N/A
right ankle from dog bite
"Oh... hello..."

persona
+ imaginative, compassionate, sensitive, selfless, intuitive, sympathetic, passionate, creative
- initially shy, clumsy, easily led, weak-willed, messy, careless, escapist, idealistic, boy crazy

In the public eye, she's known to be very sweet but equally as shy. Her small laughs and cute gestures are often the highlights of a conversation as she lights up the room everywhere she goes. It's common knowledge that she's a hermit around men, yet many people are still surprised by how stiff she is around them. Although she's constantly trying not to make a fool of herself around the opposite sex and the like, there isn't a moment that goes by where she doesn't make at least one person's day. It's possibly her best virtue and the one that that truly highlights her persona.

Kana mostly views herself as a tomboy and will behave as such on her own time, unaware of how femininely charming she truly is. Messes are unavoidable when it comes to her work, and she will often go days without seeing the sun or the feeling of shampoo against her scalp. When she's locked up in her own world, whether it's updating a webtoon or manga, or writing a script for some show, she's an entirely different character. Describing her as a zombie may be the best way to go, since her mind is elsewhere and she only interacts with others if it involves foods. People are often advised to leave her be when she's in that state of mind because that's when she's the most aggressively inspired.

When no one's watching or when she's simply comfortable around someone, Kana can be quite peculiar and quirky. She does things unimaginable to most, like being the first to run towards something dangerous or crying on the spot over something sad. Rambling is her forte when her passions and interests are involved, and more often than not she'll be forced to bite her inner cheek because she realizes she's done it again. Another thing quite odd for her, is her behavior towards men outside of the public eye. They are sometimes extreme and she tends to cower and turn beet red, trying her best not to fangirl or appear too endearing. This is mostly towards men she can find inspiration or eye candy from because she treats her old male friends like siblings.

healthy food, baked/steamed sweets, music, k-culture, romance, dramas, most movie genres, cult classics, sleeping, cats, art, cartoons, writing, summer, bike rides, children, dancing and singing (secretly), adventures, new experiences
dislikes
cleaning, large crowds, pressure, cooking, dogs (trauma), public transportation, disrespect, rudeness, cold weather, black coffee, intestinal foods, junk food cravings, interruptions while working, forced exercise
habits/
quirks
hiding behind her glasses when she's shy, walking around like a zombie because she never sleeps, passing out anywhere possible, crying for no reason, blind as a bat, babbling about her passions and interests

background & others
Born in the city of Osaka, Kana's life was anything but quiet and calm. Her parents were energetic people and that energy rubbed off equally upon their children. Kana, in particular, inherited the most peculiar traits from her parents, like a raging appetite and a need to chase all things adorable. This proved to be a problem in most cases, especially when she was a child. The young girl would often wander after the scent of delicious food or follow a strange man who's face was near god-like. Both Na-ri and Jintaro joked about their daughter become an otaku in the future and well... they weren't completely inaccurate.

By the time Kana was 10, she'd already portrayed and artistic eye and sense. She'd see things that most people would look over and could understand someone only another artist could understand. Eventually, her love of art became her career of choice and she began drawing anime characters while writing her own short blips. These drawings became more advanced throughout the years, and the quality of her writing only increased. At age 16, Yokozawa Kana already built herself an online fan base as her webtoons caught the attention of comic fans from around the world. This came with a price, however, and that price was the lack of attention she'd given her health and body. The young girl became a rather obese high schooler before she knew it.

Kana didn't just catch the attention of comic fans, but the judgmental looks of others as well. At first, the bullies didn't bother her because she was very content with her steady career and her undying love for the school's flower boy. When she made the brave decision to confess, however, his rejection was cruel as all he really did was laugh about her weight. News spread across the campus like a wildfire and the bullying became more intense. Thankfully, her mother decided it was time to accept a career move and her family moved to Seoul, Korea. There, Kana decided to transform herself. It was a slow process because her foodie side was a monster, but eventually she made herself look like any other thing girl. Of course, there was still a little meat on her but it was not enough to attract the eyes of others.

From then on, Kana erased the rejection and bullying from her mind and continued her drawing and writing career. She eventually moved out of her parents after graduating high school, against their consent, and got herself a cat named "Woori," which is Korean for "Us." It was a small romantic gesture, something she'd hope a future partner would be able to decipher and call her out on. For two years, she lived with her Siamese, while managing to avoid men as best she could. Unfortunately, her manager signed her up for a reality show. One that involves marrying the opposite sex at that.

accomp-
lishments
Two K-drama hits and one J-drama hit based off her webtoons, youngest successful manga author in Japan, currently in the process of writing a script for a top Korean director
languages
Japanese, Korean, intermediate English

interview
"Hm... someone that's not too handsome because then I wouldn't be able to look at him." -laughs softly- Similar interests would be nice too. It's hard finding anyone that understands my line of work because I often go days without interacting with an actual person. It's not that I want to cut anyone off or anything. Deadlines can just be scary and I hate being late. Cooking skills would be a bonus too because I'm terrible at it!"

"Definitely, same age or older. I've always liked the feeling of someone younger depending on someone older. It's a theme in a lot of my works."

"I have always dreamt of my date and I having very similar interests where we can sit somewhere and do our own thing. There is an obvious atmosphere though, one of slight tension, bliss, and innocence, like in the movies where the girl looks up with a small smile, she catches the eye of the boy, and they both kind of laugh together. I'm not sure if that's considered a date. It's just a very romantic thought of mine so maybe I'm the type that likes subtle, romantic gestures rather than the date itself?" -laughs- "A typical ideal date would probably be an amusement park at night, though. I think there is something very appealing about that combination."

"A place that's warm and comfortable. When you step in, you should be able to instantly feel the change in atmosphere. Our home should be a safe place for us, so anywhere we can truly unwind and be ourselves is ideal. I do enjoy a lot of natural light though, especially since I feel like I hardly get any."

"More experience?" -blushes and laughs- "I've never dated anyone so being able to use my experience instead of others' for my works would be nice. It'd also be a good opportunity for me to branch out and make more connections."

MUgTrg3.png
EyU3RNV.png
SQLgERZ.png
rvl11jw.png

relationships
name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

name
dhbgACg.png

TBD

Last edited:
WIP
a girl with bobbed hair

tumblr_p0cu1szxlq1w5v3tdo4_250.png
tumblr_p0cu1szxlq1w5v3tdo3_250.png
tumblr_p0cu1szxlq1w5v3tdo5_250.png
bae iseul
____B a s i c s

Name ;

Nicknames ;

Age ;

Gender ;

Orientation ;

Birthday ;

Zodiac ;

Occupation ;

iseul bae

blondie, Bobbi Seul

twenty-three

female

bisexual

august 19th 1994

leo/dog

fashion designer

_____L o o k s
Height ;

Weight ;

Build ;

Nationality ;

Ethnicity ;

Body Mods ;

Face Claim ;

Voice Claim ;

163 cm

46 kg

Waif-like and Petite

Korean

Korean

4 piercings on left ear, 2 piercings on left ear, Arm

Ahn Jiyoung

Ahn Jiyoung

_I n - D e p t h

Although Iseul's air is perceived as prim and proper, Bae's genuine demeanor and her personality around others are a lot more complex and rather different from expected by the public.
On the outside, Iseul is portrayed as a charismatic type of person. Her demeanor always appears feminine and confident, paired with a bewitching sort of charm that brings people in, almost like a bee to honey. That alluring charm, maybe it’s her flirtatiousness mannerisms that she uses with others, often resulting in many people falling for her; Maybe it’s her use of big words and her prim and proper aura. This is her...right? Does the media portray her the right way?
Well, yes...and no.
Iseul's façade is merely the showcase of two of her negative traits: her self-absorption and her Janus-faced character. Her confidence is merely a reflection of what she wants to be. The 23-year-old is always keeping up with appearances and is always trying to put her best self out, even if means she must be dishonest with her character and persona.
For example, Iseul isn't as much of a flirt as people expect her to be. Sure, she’s a rather kittenish young woman, but that mature facade of having experience is a merely a fable. Iseul is an amateur when it comes to intimacy with others. As said before, she wants to put up the best front for others and with her risque and provocative image, what’s the point of ruining it?
Another example is Iseul's insecurity, especially about if others will accept her for who she is actually. Because she is naive and is still immature in terms of thinking, Iseul hides this vulnerableness of hers by hiding her true nature, deceiving others by letting them think she's a sophisticated and sensible woman, when she's more comparable to a girl rather than a woman.
Notwithstanding untruthfulness, Iseul isn't a distant person and is verily passionate. When it comes to her career, she's always putting the most amount of effort she can, whether it's an unimportant task to a big project, she puts significant into everything she does, differentiating her from the stereotype of young people today. Along with that type of passion in her work, her passion moves on in many of her relationships and love life. Like in her professional life, the girl is always putting 100% into all her relationships, trying to make it blossom and grow, even if it doesn't always end well. Whether the person becomes her close friend or an enemy, she treats the person with no prejudice. Even in relationships where Iseul and the person are strangers, she often treats them the utmost respect.
On the similar hand, Iseul is an empathetic person who readily available to her friends and loved ones. In spite of her self-absorption, the woman tries to understand others situations and feelings of those close to her. While she may have to swallow her pride once and again, Iseul often gets over it to be open and caring for those certain people. Nevertheless, This trait makes Iseul a naive person, believing that there is good in everyone, even if may not be as true for some.
This unique character often not known to the public is the true demeanor to Iseul Bae, not the ice queen one you see portrayed everywhere, not the other person named Bobbi Seul.

Likes ; masculine clothes, the color red, acoustic music, american western novels, 80s japanese pop, criticism, short films, indian culture, the smell of tobacco, sunset views, hairless cats, soft fabrics

Dislikes ; 2000s fashion trends, neon green, anything related to academics, pineapple, cloying movies or novels, exaggerated body shapes, mainstream hip-hop, stale humor, jealousy, prejudice, unimaginative people.

Habits/Quirks ; Calls everyone by a pet name, biting lower lip, covering mouth when laughing, gnawing on pen caps, has unique high pitched voice, feints others when laughing, poses for all photos

______B i o

WIP
Born as Bae Iseul on August 19th 1994, she was born to a family of professors, specifically Bae Seul Gi and Sohn Joo Eun, two students at rival universities. The two soon got married after a year of dating, then 4 months later, a baby boy was expected by the couple. The couple were surprised and soon started to plan their child's birth, building the whole nursery for their bundle of joy to come, however little did they know that their bundle may come with another surprise.

5 months later, the two welcomed Bae Isang, their baby boy born on August 18th, 1994. Joo Eun and Seul Gi were about to carry the baby home when the doctor realized another baby was being delivered after isang. This next baby was a surprise the new parents. The baby was on August 19th, exactly 10 minutes apart from her elder brother, Isang. The new twins were technically conceived at different days which led to both twins sharing different birthdays and maybe for good reasons.
The twins were as different as night and day, with Iseul being a petite and vivacious girl, in contrast to Isang was a robust and timid boy.
As a child, Iseul had always been the black sheep of the Bae Family, whether because she was so peculiar, often because of her difference from the family. WIP

______ Q & A

What is your ideal type?
"Honestly, I don't think have one ideal type but, If I had to choose at least two, I would like someone who's ambitious and assertive, independent and strong. I feel that people with tenacious personalities are attractive because of their presence and because they know what they want. If not, Someone who's gentle and tranquil and calm, the complete opposite of me, to put it short. -laughs- I feel that someone with a different perspective than me would be insightful because I can think in different ways than I usually do, and my grandmother once told me that those who are opposite of you compliment you and I would love a partner who would bring the best in me rather than hide me.''

Would you like an older or younger wife/husband?
"I don't really have a preference when it comes to age. However, I would like to experience a relationship where my partner has a significant age gap between me and them, whether they are younger or older than me."

What is your ideal date?

"Ah, A adventurous date -I don't know why, but I've always had this fantasy date from Dirty Dancing
-embarrassed laughs- where Johnny teaches Baby to dance? I would like a date where both I and my significant other are doing something, not just eating and conversing. I would also like to draw my significant others portrait or use them as a muse! Ahhh, I'm rambling on, aren't I? -clears throat- Well, to put it short, I would like a date where I could do something with my spouse, something we can become closer with."

What type of apartment or house would you like to live in with your partner?
"...I haven't really thought about topics like that. I would like to experience how living in a house with your partner feels like, just because I might never live with a person in a house. I guess I'll settle for whatever my partner wants."

What would you like from this fake marriage?
"An insight into what marriage is like. I want to know what I'm getting to before I do the real thing. We should have similar trials not only for marriages but for kids and future pressures adults will face with their futures."

What do you want from your partner?
"Either one of two things: A, a friend I can confide in and share memories of this experience with or B, a simulation of what real life is; someone who will change depending what season it is and won't recognize by the time it's over."

Last edited:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

• Lorem

nam, siyoon
a 25 year old male born on october 1st. he's an actor who broke out with his role as an antagonist two years ago has been playing similar roles since then.

Last edited:

(WIP)Moon Ji-Soo

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Full Name > Moon Jisoo
Nicknames > JiJi (family), Ji
Age > 24
Gender > Male
Orientation > Bisexual
Birthday > November 22
Zodiac > Sagittarius
Occupation > Artist

Height > 6'0"
Weight > 146 lbs.
Nationality/Ethnicity > South Korean
Body Mods > Small hoops on both lobes and a right
Face Claim > Yoon Jeonghan
Voice Claim > Yoon Jeonghan

Likes > Painting, stormy weather, snakes, cats, horror movies, spicy food (even though he can't handle it), pomegranates, and music
Dislikes > Praying mantis, wearing the color yellow, animals in distress, being told to cut his hair, birds, and humid weather
Habits > When in deep thought or zoned out he will often unknowingly twist a piece of his hair, when he's focused on his art he becomes oblivious to anything else
Vices > Perfectionist when dealing with his own artwork, messy, his emotions easily show on his face, can't abandon defenseless creatures or people, and not a fan of strict rules
Virtues > Kind, open-minded, honest, reliable, laid-back, adventurous

loadWebfont('Muli'); Interview >
Q. What is your Ideal type? "Someone cute that wouldn't mind staying indoors or going out on adventures."
Q. Would you like an older or younger wife/husband? "Hmm I think that I'd prefer someone younger or at least my age. As long as they have enough energy to keep up with me, it'll be fine."
Q. What is your ideal date? "My ideal date would start off with a fun little time in my art studio where we can just fling paint around and fully enjoy ourselves. As long as my partner doesn't mind the mess we can move on to a comfortable dinner after we've cleaned up some."
Q. What type of apartment or house would you like to live in with your partner? "A comfortable home with a second floor and maybe a pool? It'd be nice to have enough room to be close yet enough space to relax in."
Q. What would you like from this fake marriage? "I know that there's a chance for true love to come from this but I'd be completely satisfied with finding a long-time friend that I could confide in and do the same for them."
DeerPrince DeerPrince
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yo

KIM YONG-JU
PLANET
SUN
MOON
STARS

• YOU KNOW I CAN PAINT THE WORLD. . .

ya

‣ JASMINE
    by DPR LIVE
    xx

full name. kim, yongju
    nicknames. marcus
    age. 26
    gender. male
    orientation. heterosexual biromantic
    birthday. february 5, 1991
    zodiac. aquarius
    occupation. film director
    〈 An excerpt from CinemaSalon's article, "TREND: A New Genius Exploded Onto the Scene, And He's Not Sorry About It" by Elijah Freedman 〉 After 세계가 우리 것 (The World Is Ours, 2016) became the highest-grossing independent hit in Korean cinema history, the industry was left wondering what the story behind its breakthrough director was, and even American media is taking notice... Marcus Kim is one of the youngest filmmakers to ever get movies into Sundance (the breath that surrounds you, 2012, and Yellow Tea, 2014). Both movies were nominated for awards, but his next project skipped America and was released straight to the South Korean market—and to unprecedentedly avid reception. At first glance, The World Is Ours seems bizarre, even confused and disorganized to the critical eye, but the movie is a masterfully woven tale of love, illusions, and tragedy set in an unconventional future. Kim's work shows that he is an artist who is a pro with details and subtleties, who hasn't lost the refreshing vibe of a new genius on the scene. Certainly, everyone in Korean cinema is eagerly awaiting his next project.

Last edited:

24b3f50fe8cad98c3074f4b29be9906bafe31b5f_hq.jpg

tumblr_o11u86ow741s8a168o1_250.png

~Iori Maeno~
tumblr_negv3pvh8n1qh6mppo3_400.gif

Nicknames: none
Orientation: Homosexual/ biromantic
Birthday: May 9th, 1993
Zodiac: Taurus
Height: 5'8
Weight: 67kg
Nationality/Ethnicity: Japanese
Body Mods: Ears pierced
Face Claim: Kento Yamazaki

Likes: Cooking, Fishing, Photography, Soccer, Sleeping in, Any shade of blue

Dislikes: Tomatoes, Heights, Criticism, Seeing others cry

Habits: Singing at random times even though he is pretty much tone deaf, hugging/snuggling/skinship unconsciously

Vices: Can be overly noisy, Can be oblivious to serious situations at times

Virtues: Living everyday to the fullest enjoyment possible. Bringing at least one person to smile each day is a goal his made for himself since childhood.

Interview:

Anyone who can willingly accept who I am without judgement would be awesome. I rarely become embarrassed about things so I can be a bit much to deal with sometimes; but if they can find comfort and enjoyment in something like that then it won't be so bad right?

Ah...I think my ideal special person would be same aged or older but I have no problem going younger too.

Somewhere we can enjoy a nice view like the ocean or an amusement park would be fun for the daytime. I'd cook us a nice dinner afterward and we can sit at home and relax the rest of the evening.

A place with a home feel to it. I want our home to be a place where we can both feel at ease and be ourselves with one another.

I want a long lasting partnership whether it be romantic or just friendly. The kind of relationship where we have memories and inside jokes that we can call one another up later in life and say "Remember that time when we were fake married?" and just laugh about it. I want my partner to treasure the time we spend together and smile with an honest face.

4675211df85f97c19958bf68b23e0b27--otaku-portrait.jpg

ed782d5c736107577cb8a0259b5bd8f5--yamazaki-kento-japanese-guys.jpg

code by pasta

CgPf5bWUsAErF97.jpg

18299349_511413879204648_7357064676359798784_n.jpg

Kang Riel
tumblr_nrononkZjN1s5o69yo6_r1_500.gif

Nicknames: Ri or Ellie
Orientation: Bisexual
Birthday: August 14, 1994
Zodiac: Leo
Height: 5'7
Weight: 56kg
Nationality/Ethnicity: Korean
Body Mods: Ears Pierced
Face Claim: Seon Hwang

Likes: Surfing, Hiking, eating, Dancing, Lazy days, Smiling, Laughing, the color white, Animals, Napping, Loving stares
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Clowns, Rudeness, Vegetables

Habits: Staring or admiring when they aren't looking, Smiling at random times, Closing herself off if there is too much on her mind at once

Vices: Can become very sensitive or extremely insensitive at times

Virtues: Being truthful and trusting others even if the result maybe unknown

Interview:

Someone I can relax with. I don't want anyone too overprotective of my well being; I know well on my own, but I would love someone supportive and someone that allows me to support them in their lives as well. We should work together to make the relationship a beautiful one right?

I would prefer someone older if not the same age as myself.

Anything will do. Whether it's an extravagant dinner or just riding the bus around town with no real destination in mind; if we can make spending time enjoyable then it doesn't really matter where we go or what we're doing.

A place with soft and fluffy pillows maybe? I love naps, so if I can sleep comfortably there it's already a win in my book.

Nothing magical. I don't have to have fireworks or prince charming. All I want is an experience to be closer to another person, something I don't know much about. I want to learn about my partner and want my partner to be interested in learning about me too. I want us to trust one another no matter where this ends up.

2v1nq0y.jpg

CNYa2bFUsAAeAUx.jpg

code by pasta

Moon Jun-Su
seventeen_vernon_4-2000x1333.jpg

Full Name > Moon Jun-Su
Nicknames > None yet

Age > 24
Gender > Cisgender Male
Orientation > Homosexual
Birthday > June 3rd
Zodiac > Gemini
Occupation > Singer/Musician/Producer

Height > 5'5''
Weight > 110lbs
Nationality/Ethnicity > Korean-European
Body Mods > None yet
Face Claim > Vernon (SEVENTEEN)

Likes > Night Time, Ice Cream, Dogs
Dislikes > Being Awake, Clowns, Snakes
Habits > Tapping/Clicking, Lip and Nail Biting,
Vices > Morose, Irritable, Impulsive
Virtues > Ambition, Modest, Generous

Background >

Jun-Su was born to a single mother in a poor area in Seoul. He was bullied since a young age for both his mixed ethnicity and his lack of a father. He grew self conscious of it at an early age but he was happy that his mother ensured him that he was loved and respected amongst his family and friends. He was attracted to music at a young age. He found a secluded music store in Eastern Seoul. His eyes were widened at the possibilities of music. From Jazz to Rock to RnB and Hip-Hop, Jun-Su had whole heartedly fell for music.

When he reached 13 he had learned how to play a variety of instruments. He really wanted to start a band but he couldn't find members who would stay with him for more than a month. He stopped being a band member and went solo, performing on the streets and making bits of money. Unfortunately he couldn't continue. He'd been failing school and his mother and teachers said that if he didn't consentrate he wouldn't get a scholarship for college and he wouldn't be able to study music proffesionally.

He consentrated for the next few years, forgetting about music for a while and graduating early. He went to college where he auditioned to be in a band. He got in and they ended up dropping another member after realising that Jun-Su could make it a four man band instead of a five man band, saving both time, money and space when touring. He dropped out of college and toured around the country. They gained a sizeable following before being signed and releasing a studio album that won a few awards. They became known for not sticking to one genre and branching out to make music for all to enjoy. He loved it and couldn't wait to release more stuff

Interview >
"Someone kind and genuine. Someone who understands me and is smart and talented."
"I don't really mind."
"Chilling and getting to know each other. Maybe writing some lyrics together or watching a movie."
"I'm still not used to big homes so I want a small place in a urban yet still rural area."

"I want them to make me feel happy. Whether we are really similar or really different, I want us to be happy at end of this."

Last edited:
WILL BE UPDATED!! three pictures are hidden scrolls btw

LYANG NARI
meaning: lily

VIEW

FULL NAME: Lyang Nari
NICKNAME: Nari
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
BIRTHDAY: 13th of may, 1995
ZODIAC: Taurus

HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: 46kg
NATIONALITY / ETHNICITY: South Korean
BODY MODS: Pierced ears, dyes her hair every once in a while to different colors
FACE CLAIM: Kim Taeyeon

HABITS:
VICES:
VIRTUES:

and/or
Personality > Two decent paragraphs

INTERVIEW:
With Nari

coded by artificial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back