• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Creativity or Logic?

We can start as soon as we have at least 5 people and 1 from each society, excluding outcasts. You can be an outcast if you wish though

SassyAndroidSera said:
We can start as soon as we have at least 5 people and 1 from each society, excluding outcasts. You can be an outcast if you wish though
I just wondered how someone would become and outcast. Would they choose or would something else happen?

@Calcifer to become an outcast you or your family would have to have committed a more major crime and been kicked out. You can have grown up as an outcast if your family committed a crime. Also, if the society you pick doesn't match what the A's want, they might assign you another one. If you resist you could become an outcast.

SassyAndroidSera said:
@Calcifer to become an outcast you or your family would have to have committed a more major crime and been kicked out. You can have grown up as an outcast if your family committed a crime. Also, if the society you pick doesn't match what the A's want, they might assign you another one. If you resist you could become an outcast.
Okay brilliant, thank you

SassyAndroidSera said:
Accepted! You can start posting as soon as the issue with the main thread is sorted, sorry about that
What did happen to the main thread?

SassyAndroidSera said:
It does say in the Overveiw i think... Society went downhill for a while and they needed a solution
Of course NOW it does. It didn't when I first saw it. It does say it was edited, though.

ok I got confused cause your post said 12:00pm

LordOfThePitch said:
I thought it was night, because they were looking at the starz 'n shiite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back