Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

"What?" Yuki asked looking at them(oh so Yuki doesn't know she's a shifter. Her mom died two months after she was born and her dad gave her up hoping to give her better chances so we was raised by a human family)

(Lane's father died before he was born so he was extremely close to his mom which is why it hurt him so much when she died. He bounced around foster care till he was 18) "the government is after us. They figured out what we did and the police are still looking for you after that murder." Ted said. Lane looked at Yuki. "Murder?"

Yuki frowned "Greeaaat...."she said then looked at lane "I snapped.... And killed the guy that shot you..." She said

Yuki shrunk slightly"I'm not sure what came over me... I just remember over hearing him then next thing I know I had him pinned to the ground..." 
(I have no clue...)

(So when a shifter snaps over something like family matters, they cans control their impulses and will attack. Since Yuki is registered as human she doesn't have an excuse whereas if she were registered as shifter she'd get off a little easier)"like I said I lost it....I wasn't in control...."she said shaking her head 
(Got get boys)

"I'm sorry"she said looking down "but that's the least of our problems...." 
(Moo) 
(Oh and with Yuki being pregnant her anger is set off easily so....) 
(RAWR!!!!!!)

(I don't know I was bored so I was spamming the site...)Yuki got her helmet off the hook and her jacket off the chair "let's head out before they get here"she said

(No)Yuki held his hand close she hated not being able to feel his warmth or find comfort in his scent but there was nothing that could be done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back