Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

Furiku ran over to Riku. Riku whimpered and whined as the venom started to eat away at his eyes and the upper part of his muzzle.

Lane screeched as he hit the ground. He freed one of his legs and kicked her. He hissed and shot some of his darkness at her.

Yuki tried to dodge but didn't move fast enough the blast striking her chest and sending her flying. She yelped as she was hit and slid several feet

A gate opened and he was slammed back "nope sorry!"Trinity said pinning him to the ground and hitting his upside the head with Zuriel knocking him out.

Rick ran out herring the commotion running in to furiku

Yuki laid on the ground breathing hard pain rippled through her. She shifted a black streak forming in her hair the area on her chest where she'd been hit was black but hidden but her shirt.

Rick walked over "riku stop sit down and calm down"he said going through the med kit (is he going to be blinded?)

Yuki slowly lost consciousness

Rick grabbed something and started cleaning it off

Yuki's head flopped back uselessly

(Lanes not going to hear from them for several months before Rick calls Trinity because of Yuki)

Riku whimpered. The venom eventually rubbed off, but his eyes were highly damaged

Furiku rushed Yuki inside.

Lane slowly started to regain consciousness

Rick had riku shift and lay down

Rick looked over at furiku "lay her down" he said pointing at a bed"what happened? Do you know?"

He was in a room on a bed Trinity was leaned against the wall her arms crossed "welcome back"

"No I don't." Furiku said shaking his head. Riku whimpered

Lane looked over at her. He hissed at her. His eyes were both red and brown.

"I hope"he said

Yuki walked in to her room and shut the door taking her shirt off and looking in the mirror at the dark mark that took up most her chest and half her abdomen

Rick looked at riku then furiku "get another scout group out there. I want one to go I'm the mail palace"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back