• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

corpse house (twi x rob)

Jaron rubbed his temples. "Fucking hell." He said under his breathe. Meddelena patted him on the shoulder. "Have fun at any adult party you go to." Jaron nodded. "I'll try."

Aki tried to drag nichole back. Til she landed a blow to his family jewels. "Ow! Fuck!" Falling to his knees. "Ok thats it!" They rolled around and a dust cloud was around them once more. "OUCH SHE FREAKING BIT ME!:

Meddelena sighed and walked over to the cloud. "Let a woman take care of this." She reached and grabbed Nicole by the collar of her shirt and headbutted her. Hitting right in the forehead.

Nichole was out as soon as the hit happened. Aki stood and groaned looking at his arm. "Great. Now I gotta get a technish shot. Thanks a lot nikki. "

Jaron nodded and got in. Meddelena waved goodbye as she walked in. When she walked in there were a total of sixteen people in the living room including Fiorella, Silvana, Rosaline, and their kids. Some of Jaron the family flew in today. Meddelena sweat dropped. "Shit." She said under her breathe. She quickly ran upstairs and put Nicole in Jarons room. She headed down stairs and said hi to her family.

Nichole was outcold. She curled up hugging jaron's pillow. Aki got them treated at the hospital and their wounds were wrapped. Then he drove back to the house.

Jaron nodded. "You can move in after the weddings. Rubia might be living at Nicoles place most of the time with Kouji. Fiorella will head back to America and go back to being a pilot. Silvana and Rosaline are gonna go back to their place in France with their kids."

Jaron nodded. "Let's. And one more thing. You might want to tell mom before you do any of that. She can only handle so much change in one day."

Meddelena's motherly instincts kicked in and she walked upstairs. She walked and saw Nicole. "Hey." She said softly as she grabbed some towels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back