Literature Come Scream About Heaven Official's Blessing With Me

I think I'm going to start reading the books already.... About time lol

I only have Vol1. so I was holding off until I get the rest. But I ordered the rest and maybe by the time they arrive I'll finish Vol 1 lol

I'm sure I'll want to have someone to discuss this ahaha From the spoilers I already know, the story is very intense!

well, apparently the 22/08 was a mistake for the start of season 2, but looks like there will be some official announcement anyway (maybe that's why there was an error, they confused season start with announcement lol)

Maybe tomorrow they will officially announce season 2 XD
(or we'll get super disappointed again and they will announce that there will be no announcements)

well, apparently the 22/08 was a mistake for the start of season 2, but looks like there will be some official announcement anyway (maybe that's why there was an error, they confused season start with announcement lol)

Maybe tomorrow they will officially announce season 2 XD
(or we'll get super disappointed again and they will announce that there will be no announcements)
I dont waiting if that's what it takes, I just hope they dont cancel it

Would be strange if the announcement will be about canceling the show lol
I guess we just need to wait.

Season 2 was announced for October this year!

If you have not read any of the books in the series or have only watched the anime, proceed with caution because there may be spoilers ahead.

So I binged the anime in like two days and when I found out it was up in the air if season 2 may or may not happen, I turned to the novels and I'm so happy I did because they give you a lot more information than the anime does.

So I'm making this to record my thoughts because these books give me many feelings.

I'm currently about to start book 3.

Everyone is welcome to come join me in the comments!​

I haven't read the novels, but I did really enjoy the anime so far!

I haven't read the novels, but I did really enjoy the anime so far!
Hey Abyss! ^^ The novels are really good. I can give you the link to the manga if you are interested, it's free to read and fully in color.

Hey Abyss! ^^ The novels are really good. I can give you the link to the manga if you are interested, it's free to read and fully in color.

Oooh, yes please!! I'm in need of more things to read right now.

Oh my goodness, the colors are so lovely 💖💖💖💖

I had no idea this was available. Thanks for sharing!
No problem! If you have any questions about the story, my DM's are open, I know quite a bit about it at this point xD

Season 2 is officially confirmed to start airing on October 18!

Also today I received all currently published TGCF volumes (EXCEPT volume 2 lol). Now I'm wondering if I should start reading or wait for Volume 2... lol

That's so soon! I'm so excited. I haven't caught up to that point in the story, so I might wait to continue reading for now to keep it a surprise.

I don't know if it has English subs right away or will have to wait for that. So you have time to catch up with the story. It's so big, I doubt season 2 will complete it anyway ^^ Probably will just cover the next story arc.

Yeah based on how they formatted season 1, I think they'll probably cover all of book 2 in season 2. I'm so excited for the 7th book to come out this month.

I don't know if it has English subs right away or will have to wait for that. So you have time to catch up with the story. It's so big, I doubt season 2 will complete it anyway ^^ Probably will just cover the next story arc.

Oh? I had no idea it was a long story. I'm not the most up to date with these things. I will probably still wait, but afterwards I will continue reading.

Yeah based on how they formatted season 1, I think they'll probably cover all of book 2 in season 2. I'm so excited for the 7th book to come out this month.

WAIT THERE ARE SEVEN BOOKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back