• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Cloudy's Art + Requests!

[QUOTE="CJ Mason]Yep I approve the one above xD , I look pretty good with a mustache.

[/QUOTE]
81acce6dfd24d00fe52b7cd71d5d538f.png

How's that? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh most wonderful, amazing, and creative CloudyBlueDay, will you please do me an artistry favor? Perhaps you can grow your skill and become even more of the artistic goddess you are. :)

Cartoonize me, oh gracious Day of Blue Clouds!

I shall send you the picture in a Private Message, for none but you are worthy of laying eyes upon my face. <3

CloudyBlueDay said:
New episode of my comic =D Now I'll get with the requests. Lol.
Funny comic xD

But the few times I ask my dad for something he's nowhere to be found (ends up finding him in man cave). The the few times I ask my mom for something he's always like, "Why don't you ever ask me for anything?"

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Oh most wonderful, amazing, and creative CloudyBlueDay, will you please do me an artistry favor? Perhaps you can grow your skill and become even more of the artistic goddess you are. :)
Cartoonize me, oh gracious Day of Blue Clouds!

I shall send you the picture in a Private Message, for none but you are worthy of laying eyes upon my face. <3

[/QUOTE]
8d04ddf6d1b500b3baed76b294b9fe61.png

Your sketch, sir, ready for approval. ;D

So!

When I first got my pen display tablet about a month or two ago, the pen was not working, so I pulled off the top of the pen, thinking there might be something in there. Turns out you weren't supposed to open that at all, heheh, but we still got the pen to work. I left the pen in charging every night, but there was never some indication it was actually charging. Since it never stopped working, I shrugged it off.

Yesterday, it started blinking red. I charged it all night, but today it stopped working completely. I found out, when I opened the top today to check what was going on (it never fully went back on, I had to duct tape it) I found out I must've snapped the tiny little wire, that allowed it to charge, when I first opened it.

TL;DR

Cloudy has no art pen, and thus cannot art digitally.

Back in business! Anyone want some art!? :P

I've been doing Inktober - it's been a blast, though not sure if I have the correct art tools.. ehehe. I'll post some doodles soon!

I've also begun drawing some characters for my own personal webcomic, might not follow through, but I like their designs.

2e4ca0754851ee597aad4193aef88b5d.png

I've also begun to host a project called Endless Winter - a collaborative comic, where each week, a new page is presented to you by a different artist! Check us out at our website or our Tapastic Page. If you want to join and make a page, let me know! I'd be happy to have you on board!

@Cavil

Hey! You still want that icon? I was waiting on a bigger image, but I can work without it if you give me the okay again. :P

Recent art farts

73b0d49607a1786b4ac45676367a7b3b.png

5fa21ad9f329102d79a78ed3a299d372.png

6e498fcfcbb9c3798ed4898e02623d62.png

As well as some new episodes from my gag-a-day webcomic,

Dylan Is a Girl

And the beginning of my Collaborative Comic, Endless Winter. You can sign up to make a page of your own to help the story progress! You illustrate and write the page completely on your own, the pages made before you your guide :3

Endless Winter

And the website is here. If you wanna sign up lemme know.

Haven't checked your drawings in a while. I can happily say that you improved so much! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back