• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
He looks at her, a small smirk on his face. โ€œAt any other time you would be, but now you seem a little tired. I think you need some energy.โ€ He kisses her on the check, knowing that would do it. He starts walking away to Thorisโ€™s house, knowing she would follow.

He hoped he had appeared suave, because inside he was all jittery. He had kissed her. Granted not on the lips, but it was still a kiss. And he hadnโ€™t even admitted his feelings for her. Although,it seemed obvious that they liked each othe.

Gee watched as he walked away. 'I- That was hot,' she thought as her face turned 50 shades of red. 'I wanted to be the one to initiate the first, but I won't complain.'

She looked towards her brother, running towards him. "Ry. C'mon, let's do what we got to do then get some rest, okay?" The boy looked at her with lifeless, glossy eyes. "I killed him. I didn't-"

"I know," she said simply, looking over at Ollie. He'd have to wait before she caught up. The siblings needed to do something. "Let's do it the traditional way, okay?" Ryan nodded as Angel took out a box of matches.

The eldest brother took off his cape, covering his brother, as Gee lit the cape on fire. Burning the body to send the soul safely.

They watched it burn for a few minutes before taking eachother's hand and walking away. "Gee, I'm tired," he whispered.

"I am too." But she had also gotten energy from Ollie. The thought of it made her blush.

Ollie waited for them on the hill. โ€œReady? Thor is should be back in her hours by now.โ€ He had noticed her blushing and it pleased him extremely. He had worried he overstepped his boundaries.

(( gotta sleep, gn ๐Ÿ˜ด))

// Alr. Night. //

Ryan eyed him. "Yeah, we're ready," Gee spoke up, walking beside the garde.

He nods, taking her hand in his. It wasnโ€™t more of a romantic gesture as a comfort, the whole weight of everything that had just happened settled in

Usually, the doors opened automatically. This time, they were opened by a worried Alek.

"Oh gods- You're not dead. Thank the freaking gods," Alek breathed, flinging his arms around her.

Gee's hand slipped from Ollie's as she hugged Alek back. "Yeah. Thank the gods I am," she chuckled, eyes watering.

Ollie smiled from the back. He definitely was glad that she wasnโ€™t dead. The guilt he felt when he thought Geela was dead, it was overwhelming. They walked inside, to find rest of the corps there. Thoris and a few other gardes were there, obviously in a deep conversatio.

The rest of the Outlanders walked up to the newcomers. Mary nodded towards Ollie.

Ryan just stood their, weary of the people. "Who's this?" Kieth asked.

"This is my brother, Ryan."

"Wait you have a brother?" Steve and Alek yelled, making Thoris look over to her "children."

"Two, actually," Ryan whispered, wiping a tear from his eye.

Seeing the state of the siblings, they didn't pry. They only nodded solemly while Mary hugged the older boy. She couldn't imagine losing her younger brother, Steve. "I'm sorry," she consoled. Ryan nodded, accepting the hug gratefully. He hadn't been hugged in years.

"Thoris, he'll be staying with you?" Gee asked as the goddess walked towards them. Her golden light was duller and her hair was a bit dishevled, but she smiled warmly. "I'm pretty sure I have room," she laughed, placing a hand on the boys head.

She held the mothers warmth he had been longing for all these years.

Maybe if he hadn't run, he could've found his family sooner. It was all in the past now. "I'm so sorry," he croaked.

Ollie watched, feeling emotions roll over him. He wished he still had his family. He sighed, looking away. He walked to the corner of the room, sitting down. He didnโ€™t feel l8e he belonged here,

Gee turned back to look at Ollie, but he wasn't there. She scanned the temple, spotting the boy sitting in a nearby corner. Her hand slipped from her brother's shoulder as she walked towards to the boy she had grown to love.

"Hey," she whispered, taking a seat next to him and resting her head on his shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

He smiles softly, he didnโ€™t think she would come next to him. He put an arm around her, โ€œI think the real question is how are you feeling? You just lost a brother. You are the one everyone should be worried about.โ€ He turned to study her face.

"I guess, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about you," she mumbled, intertwining her hand with his. "I'm, just really tired, that's all." She smiled weakly, leaning back into him.

Honestly, she didn't know how to feel. She had spent 16 years of searching only to watch Ellis die in her arms. Yet, it didn't feel any different. She didn't feel like a piece of her was missing since he was never there in the first place.

That didn't mean she wasn't sad.

โ€œIf you werenโ€™t I would be concerned,โ€ he says, wrapping his arms around her. For the moment it was only him and Geela, everything else was tuned out.

He out his head right next to hers, liking the feeling of her next to him. He didnโ€™t care ing anyone else was looking, which they were.

Steve chuckled as Alek pestered him to take out the mini Polaroid he had made in the lab, snatching a quick picture. It made the boys smile to themselves. She was finally happy.

"You'll never be happy," Cyrus had said. It seemed he was wrong.

For now.

Ollie hummed next to her, enjoying the moment of peace. He knew it wouldnโ€™t last, it never did, but he would certainly enjoy it when it did.

She fell asleep there, breathing steadily as she leaned against Ollie.

"Alright, Thoris. We'll brink Ryan to the tower and he'll return here in two days," Keith nodded. "Ange- Huh? Where'd she go?"

"There," Alek pointed at the peaceful pair with a grin.

Ollie patted her head, wanting to kiss her badly. He new it was probably too soon to do that, he didnโ€™t explain anything to her after all.

"You think we should disturb them?" Mary asked. Thoris rolled her eyes. "Yes. Let the boy carry her to the tower or something. He can handle it."

Keith chuckled. "Well we shouldn't wake her and she does need to head back. I'll just carry her, it's fine. They're both tired out."

They widened their eyes while Thoris held her stoic expression. "Are we that loud? I'm sorry!" Mary apologised as Angel stirred in her sleep.

Ollie laughed softly, not wanting to disturb Geela. He then turns to Thoris. โ€œI-is that why you hated me so much? Because I reminded you of Levi?โ€ He says the name tentatively, trying it out on his tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back