Cithera'no (Cither - Cithera'na)

ShadowBroker

One Thousand Club
Cithera'no's full report.

Cithere's culture.

Even if they are characterized as 'undead', they found the way to reproduce themselves without need of corpse, creating bodies with The Energy's will and the metal that has been fabricated with time. Metal, flesh and the unlimited force that has been harness over the years of slumber.

Since day one, with the vision of The Vodsh'ka and it's guidance, they learned that life and death can both be cheated if you are strong enough, if you have the will and the power. Years of silence, generations of crafting projects that fail and opened paths for others, and so on such as evolution... until found.

An ideology raised upon the logical conclusion that they have already enough resource to grow powerful in silence, independent and free of all weakness yet without organization. For that, they created the Old Ways. Laws that would stop Citheres from using their power to conquer, to explore and exploit, from killing and salvage; as long as does that stand before them show sensitiveness on their mind and heart.

At the end, they continued in silence... claiming the mountains of ice and silver covered in the whiteness that are the storms of snow. The deepest forest where wildlife has become too dangerous to be inhabited, growing underground so they can't be reached. And the surroundings of volcanoes, ensuring the lava can be used to fabricate weapon and building houses capable to resist the heat.

Cithere's Law. Old Ways.

"Does who stand before us, must protect it's claim alone. Innocence or treachery, let the steel and our god choose" - A trial by combat must be erected in order to know if the one before them is guilty of any charge.

"Freedom, emotions, dreams. Nothing can be compare to our vows. A broken vow is punished by exile." - Citheres can't break a vow, a promise.

"Does who seek help will be given if they accept our god, for nothing we have belongs to us. It belongs to the Vodsh'ka." - Citheres do not offer help unless they accept the Vodsh'ka's presence.

"Emotions must not overcome duty. That known before but forgotten in heat of battle, don't hesitate to fulfill your destiny"

"A very thin edge separates killers from justice. We aren't killers, we are cleaners."

Cithere's Goverment.

A High Council that has the power to connect with their minds, speaking freely through telepathy.

Rulers are known to be call "Walkers" without name or sub-name. "First Walker" "Second Walker" and so on. This is to make an emphasis on their selfless behavior, abandoning their names to serve the will of the Vodsh'ka. Though there is only one "Grand Walker" known as "King".

Each Walker has certain Lord Commanders with their own interest but whenever a "Walker" calls them, they stop and return with their masters. (Each Lord has it's own banner and house name.)

• [ Vodsh'ka (Controls the Cither's will and power ) -> Grand Walker (Controls the High Council's course of action) -> Walker (Controls Lord Commander's actions in time of war) -> Lord Commander (Commands it's house hold. ] 

There is also the Common-folk, known to be discrete and content. Despite of the powerful image the Lord Commander shows up to be, the Citheres below the chain of commands seem indifferent of the world outside their regions, They work the lands, they erect the castles and become part of soldiers that will follow to fight against it's enemies. Yet make no mistake, it's not a wish or a desire to be here, to work here or to defend it's people or it's kin...instead it is a duty, a vow; enhanced with magic as it's the Vodsh'ka's will.

1. House Warden - The Ancientest House, represented by a banner with an A crossed by a blue one-quarter moon. They stand for duty and neglect emotions in order to find peace and serenity.
  2. House Grimmlitch - The Loyalist House, represented by a banner with a broken bear's head. They stand for loyalty above all.
  3. House Vallar - The Wrath House, represented by a skull and a spear. They stand for Wroth, for fear, for hatred, they fight to dominate it all.

Cithere's Religion.

"Whenever I look up on the sky, the bright blue sky shaked by the storms and then the serene silence that comes after... I presence The Energy. But whenever I gain self-awareness and ask myself, 'why am I here? Why I was brought back?' I feel it's hand guiding me... Vodsh'ka... this is my agony..." -A Cither Philosopher. 

• Vodsh'ka - A creature, not of bones or flesh  but a collective mind that lives away from the reach of does who live on the physical world. It's known that, there are eight voices addressed as Vodsh'ka's identity. It lacks of passion, it lacks of needs. It's indifferent to does underneath it yet aware. They claim to have seen the future of everyone, yet refuse to speak it or whisper it for they say it may change it's path for such is a cruel action. The 8 are responsible of the Cither's actions for they have sworn to help the 8's wish (Named as 'The Prodigies', the voice of the Vodsh'ka)

• The Energy - A paradox. It empowers and imprisons, it destroys and unites. It binds everyone together and tears people apart. The Energy is like turning a light on the darkness... you will cast a shadow. It's wild, it's chaotic but also wonderful on it's own way. It has no identity, not a single or simple essence to claim it's form. Whenever faced it will only reflect one-self... the encounter has shown to be traumatic and problematic for the Energy reflects it all, every sin, every torment and nightmare. Not for harm... it's simply on it's nature. This also brought up the term "New Ways" where Citheres broke the first vow which is obey Vodsh'ka's will in order to craft their own destiny. However, Citheres would soon feel the despair that is liberty, the lack purpose that comes with the freedom.

The capital of the Citheres.

Known as "The Fallen" (Sen Ferra'n) - Beyond the North.

Fallen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back