-Children of Aspera-

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
This is where all out of character conversations will be held.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gilzar on the character sheet, under the powers section you specify it is limited to basic elements. Does this mean fire water earth air or something different?

@Vashet

Thank you for pointing that out. I was using an old character sheet for this roleplay, and I forgot to edit that part out.

Now to answer your question, no, powers are not limited to the basic elements. Back in the first version of this roleplay it was but...things got too bland, so I changed it so that powers go beyond just basic elements. So in other words, I'm open to pretty much any sort of power so long as it's not the power of Time and a few others.

Great question I was actually just about to ask you to start posting them here.

But I'm glad I didn't have to do that!

But I'm going to have to delete the posts in Character sign up to make it look more 'clean' per say.

That's cool

So, I'm just ganna have her investigate the crash

And knowing my laziness/perfectionist attitude, that'll probably be posted in a few hours... Or tomorrow

Sorry I didn't post yesterday

My mom suddenly told me I had to babysit all day (10 hours)

And when I got home I pretty much just went straight to bed

I'll post now

Alright. Fair enough. I have to work today so there will be a period where I don't post

I recommend making something that sounds Latin or something. Something that like revolves around stars or things like that.

But Deep names are cool.

finally submitted my CS:D hope it gets approved:D if there is something that needs changing plz tell me..I hope the companion will not be an issue..

or the power tree. As water is the basis for ice, I added it as well, but nothing too complex.. just moving it and simple stuff like that..Ice manipulation is her main focus as she can create ice shields and coat her blade with it.And for the snow manipulation..just moving snow, forming snowballs and not being cold , like the water manipulation, it doesn't have to much of a battle use ... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back