character: Iree

Moonshadowme

Name: Iree

Sex: female

Role: medicine-woman

Description: long, dark brown hair, cheeks always a bit puffy, intelligent light-brown eyes, she's a bit on the small side but fairly strong.

Personality: intelligent, curious, can be really happy and friendly but also a bit absent-minded when she starts thinking about stuff and she seems a bit callous when she has to work on a patient.

Background: when she was five, Iree showed interest in the many herbs the medicine woman used. When she was nine, she became the medicine woman's apprentice. She never showed much interest in boys for she was always working and had to be professional. When she was thirteen, the Medicine Woman made Iree her assistant.

During the last journey to their current location, the old medicine woman died and Iree became the new medicine woman.

(drawing of her will follow later)

Short pieces of text, strong content, creation of a background that others can refer to and a good role, I love it. Can't wait for the drawing (I take it you will draw it yourself?) and can't wait either to see your writing once we start :)  

Short pieces of text, strong content, creation of a background that others can refer to and a good role, I love it. Can't wait for the drawing (I take it you will draw it yourself?) and can't wait either to see your writing once we start :)  

Thank you :)  And yes I will (try to) draw it myself, so only if it turns out awful I will try to find someone else to draw it or some already existing art on the interwebz.

Thank you :)  And yes I will (try to) draw it myself, so only if it turns out awful I will try to find someone else to draw it or some already existing art on the interwebz.

Nice :)  I can't draw at all so I'm dependent on internet art but for this specific area good art that isn't stereotypical caveman nonsense is quite hard to find. I hope two more people join up and then we can go wild :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back