• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital chaotic doodles

chaotics

meme connoisseur
it_s_anime_but_it_s_also_neopets_by_duraiku_kun-dbhpzuj.png

it's a bunny girl......................
just kidding it's an usul bc i hate myself

more coming whenever i draw something decent which might not be for weeks or months LOL​

Yeah, agreeing with the others on it. I personally love the staff, since my mind wouldn't jump to 'purple and green' for the grasping section, but it works rather well. Then there's the jewel and the orb on it, which also look good.

Interesting, I like the use of colors.

thankies!! <3

Yeah, agreeing with the others on it. I personally love the staff, since my mind wouldn't jump to 'purple and green' for the grasping section, but it works rather well. Then there's the jewel and the orb on it, which also look good.

thank u! it's based on a pre-existing outfit of the character actually but i had fun messing with the saturation and tones.

Your artwork is nice! The coloring and line art is beautiful. I like your choice of background. It compliments the Character. I assume you draw everyday? It's flawless! chaotics chaotics

What!? Really!? You're like the opposite of me! I kept drawing almost every day! And i still end up with a wack art outcome. My profile pic is an example. Yes, for 5 months straight. I can't seem to improve it. T-T

What!? Really!? You're like the opposite of me! I kept drawing almost every day! And i still end up with a wack art outcome. My profile pic is an example. Yes, for 5 months straight. I can't seem to improve it. T-T

haha, well, i've been drawing since 2004! so i've had a long time to polish my skills. you won't see rapid improvement in 5 months, but give it another 5 and i'm sure you'll see how far you've come.

Yeah, you're right. 5 months is a bit too short to have an amazing art style already. >.> I just needed to practice more. I'm sure my art will improve... Hopefully... chaotics chaotics

nikonikoniii.png

drew my eyelash boy™ from a current rp
i love him but im too lazy to finish this atm so.. have the sketch for now LOL​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back