View attachment 186020

Name:

Cassidy Lee Nightingale

Nickname(s):

Cass, Cassie, Night Owl, Owl

16 going on 17

Female

Small Bio:

Her child hood was rather normal, going to public school, living in the suburbs of LA, everything every child had. Though she had a unique talent, her amazing ability to over come any obstacle that was set in her path, be it a sport, a project, anything, is was all based on strategy, how to beat the other team, or show off, by being the best, finding the weak spot in the systems. She was well liked for this, always surrounded by friends, and well liked by teachers. But the day came when she was sent to a 'boarding' school, because she was of age to be sent to camp, and trained. 

((I just put some together, but it dose well, I'll add drama in her history in the rp))

Personality:

TBR, will add a few main points

Parent(s):

Mother - God - Athena

Father - Mortal - Jason

Weapon(s):

View attachment 186039

The sword above was givin to her by a head Counselor at the camp, it was given to them by her mother as present when she got there. But it's different from most swords, with a gental touch of her daughter, the owls wings can be folded and instead of it being a near dagger, it turns into a full on sword.

View attachment 186038

This should was yes, her mother's as well, but was gives to her by her father, unknown to her at the time, it was given to her as a bracelet, with the squeezing of both sides it transforms into a shield.

Other:

View attachment 186040

Since her mother is represented by the Owl, it's only natural she is as well is represented by the Owl. And her team when they do 4 teams, she is the caption of the Owl team, and on 1 on 1 she is still caption of the team due to her, you know.

((I'll edit it here and there)). But other then that it is done!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back