Camp Half-Blood Redefined

something you shall never know... unless you happen to come across it.

Younger Bro: Hey Ryan! Play water balloons with me!

Me: *Makes a water balloon and throws it at him* There you go! Let Kim play! I'm trying to (Insert busy ASB and club stuff here). Bye! *walks back to room*

RyanJXavier said:
Younger Bro: Hey Ryan! Play water balloons with me!
Me: *Makes a water balloon and throws it at him* There you go! Let Kim play! I'm trying to (Insert busy ASB and club stuff here). Bye! *walks back to room*
Mean.

No, I'm serious. I'm doing a lot of stuff right now. I spent all of last night playing nerf with him! LET ME REST and do work at the same time! 
*Sigh* Fine I'll play water balloons for twenty minutes. Brb currently throwing water balloons at my siblings.

Question!!! I'm not done reading yet, (and ive mostly skimmed so i may have missed some things) but this last bit, pepper seems pretty significant. I mean from my understanding, so what exactly is she? I mean like... Does she hold the answers to a way for scientists to obliterate demi-gods/strip them of their powers?

Sorry if my question sounds dumb, especially if it was something that was mentioned that I foolishly skipped past ;w; I'm just grasping at what's going on here

RyanJXavier said:
nah she was running away from my bro with a water balloon and tripped on the side walk
Tssssssoooow was there skidding?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Who knows... But yeah, people like Pepper. Pepper likes helping people. People start crushing on Pepper and she isn't aware.

[/QUOTE]
That's pretty cute ;3

Dang~! xD

RyanJXavier said:
a bit of skidding but it's all better now because Kuya Ryan fixed her boo boo.
I'm the worst with my bro (he's 12) when he gets cut I'm all like, "Good for you, now maybe if you would stop being a dunce, you would have been able to avoid that" *insert me essentially calling him a fool as I dress his wounds and then tell him to be more careful*

My cousin's a five year old girl. She would cry if I started scolding her while cleaning her "boo boo". good to know though ha

(Note to self...never leave an injured character in the presence of Meti's character(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back