Bundle of Ideas

Desu Juice

Big cheese, make me.
This is more of a notepad if you will- a place to virtually record any idea that randomly pops into my mind at any time of day-

My friends, this is a place where every Role Play idea I think of will live, and await your review.

Main Role Plays I'm working on now:

Even now they were watching.

They were the west, and salvation was the sun.

They were there forever, and they blocked out each sunset in a way that resembled nothing but a shell casing of a bullet long ago cast. A stony, metallic glare. Whoever was left forgot, almost forgot about them.

They molded themselves into something of a common sight, something you could live with and see everyday. And it was acceptable. Even the parasite was acceptable now.

Once upon a time, we were attacked. by ourselves.

Interested? Information and sign-up here:

Long, long ago we discovered ourselves, far in the fourth quadrant of the galaxy.

Under the glare of UC-007, a big, bright star similar to our Sol, sat Paraes. On its dark, starchy surface sat Eure, the capital of Omes. It was inhabited by humans. Human older than ourselves, that had later seeded their own race on Earth, in our solar system.

They were a species built on the foundations of peace, nothing but peace, and upon seeing our animalistic wars they grew outraged. Keeping a close eye on us, they later discovered the sheer amount of abuse and wrongness, wrongness, which in their eyes, was growing out of hand.

With regret, they sent a virus out to annihilate us.

We called it The Fall.

This was nothing like most biological weapons, it was spread by nanobots, programmed to enter the bloodstream via contact and destroy all living tissue from the inside. But not without reprogramming the victims brain. It would sent a neurological command to, upon hearing a certain trigger word, kill everyone in sight.

Once most of humanity was wiped out, the Paraesians built and enormous floating dome above earth, blocking out the northern hemisphere's view of the sunset and moonrise. This was once a living quarters for the remnants of their 'peaceful' species, but in the war of 3007, the humans on Sol crushed it with a nuclear blast, which later reverberated and struck Earth as well--further worsening conditions on the already disaster-wrecked planet.

It is 3021, and the world is in ruin.

Those with the nanobots in their blood. The look like normal people, but often delve into powerful coughing fits followed by bleeding from the mouth, as if having some sort of internal injury. Sometimes, Infected can bleed from the eyes when exposed to bright light.

Their pupils are stuck in a diluted state. Their skin is abnormally flushed around the neck, face, and ear areas. The rest of their bodies are pale and cold to the touch.

They prefer warm areas.

Due to the nanobots increasing the consistency of their blood, the Infected heal faster.

The Infected are particularly vulnerable to colds, and other kinds of viruses and infections.

Infected usually die in a few years after first symptoms of nanobot infection occur, usually bleeding from the gums, eyes, ears, or swelling of the tonsils. Some loose patches of hair, others become flushed and hot to the touch around their necks and faces.

Each Infected's lifespan is different, some last a lot longer then others.

Infected are often accepted, like some accept HIV and AIDS patients. But more often, they are quarantined into small towns, left to die in the wilderness, or murdered.

Normal humans struggling to survive in the current world.

Not to be confused with The Safe, The Saved are those that had nanobots in their blood, but managed to afford a blood transfusion either in the Capital or elsewhere.

It is possible to re infect them with nanobots, unfortunately. That is why being a Saved is usually temporary.

There are Infected with only a small amount of nanobots in their blood. These usually live a lot longer than Infected and retain less side effects of the infection. Because of the nanobots each individual barcode signal, they cannot become infected with other nanobots, unless those nanobots are of the same batch as the nanobots in their bloodstream, the latter being very unlikely.

The remnants of the ancient human civilization of Paraes. They are very few and far between.

Their culture is one of utter peace and harmony, and they speak in an incredibly respectful and formal manner.

The females secrete pheromones that are irresistible to human males, though other males of their species are able to tolerate it well.

They are incredibly similar to us in most ways, though they count their lifespans in Solar Cycles, and have different holidays.

PM me for more information, if you wish to play an Alien character.

images_banner.jpg

"So keres?"

When Count Kappi signed the Treaty of The Seventh Sweep, he did not expect to be completely stabbed in the back by his very own guards.

Oh, the sweet dagger of betrayal was unsheathed with a quiet greeting, by the land-dweller's general, to the prince, the sweet, young prince of the sea-dwellers, about to be made king after the death of the beloved Tobar.

So close was he, so close to the crown.

The treaty meant peace between the two nations of Pani, a world of nothing but mer and water, and Melalo, land of people with legs, and earth. It meant the bloodshed would stop, it meant the pain would cease, it was supposed to be the start of a new era, a new Sweep for the planet of Svatura.

Because of the king's death, his only son was left to, according to the king's will, sign the treaty.

But suddenly the Earth-dweller's guards were upon him, binding him with their odd earth root ropes, and gagging him with cloth. Prince Kappi's guards stood back and watched, eyes stone cold and brimming with bribed betrayal.

His naked form was pressed against their clothed flanks, their strange masks staring down at him. Oh, how he wished he could reach up and rip them off their faces, leaving them to die in the waters native to his kind.

banner_pollution.jpg

Bogot is a star system parallel to ours, it emulates us in almost all aspects.

It's inhabited by humans: quiet, shy, and fearful beings called Verimen- who do nothing but work to provide resources to their higher-ups, the Sterlings. Resources are, but not limited to, wood, cloth, iron, meat, and plastic. These are later converted into either housing, clothing, or food.

Now, the Sterlings are an interesting bunch.

They will later serve as the Safeguards, or policemen to the many realms of Bogot. They are less like the nervous little Verimen, more like the Heritors, a pack of five powerful monsters ruling over Bogot.

Before they can become the Safeguards of their realms, (a concept similar to that of mayor leading a city), they must first attend a special school built just for the Sterlings.

Theggam Academy.

[Those damn Verimen]

Veriman are the lifeblood of Bogot, they build, make, and mine. They are the ultimate workers, relentlessly operating businesses and factories in order to keep the Sterling supplied with food, clothes, and shelter.

They are nervous little things, especially since they are so frail.

This is also why the Sterlings tend to make fun of the puny, little Veriman.

[stuck-up Sterlings]

Sterlings are humanoids with odd abilities, genetic oddities, and often overwhelming power that puts them on the list of To-Be Guardians. There are five types of Sterlings.

[Greys]

The rarest type of Sterling.

Greys are rarely born with eyes, though the ones that do have eyes are said to possess uncontrolable power- if they do not keep them closed, that power can leak forth and propel laser beams of psychic energies into whatever they look at.

Their skin is a soft shade of grey, and their hair is usually either hazel, black, or white.

The Greys's main ability is the ability to control the emotions of whoever they touch. Because of this, they are invaluable when faced with a Fury (mentioned below), because they can keep the Fury's power at bay.

[Furies]

Furies are a type of Sterling that, under the influence of a strong emotion, varying from love, anger, sorrow, or pain, can turn into giant, mutated beasts.

Their bestial form is always large, slightly human, and terrifyingly strong and impulsive.

The only thing that can tame a Fury, other than self control, is a Grey. But because of their rarity, Theggam Academy often has to deal with (and expel) Furies.

This explains Theggam's low Fury population.

[beastmen]

Beastmen are half-human-half-animal mutations, that clearly bear the characteristics of whatever animal their genes mutated with.

For example, a Tigerman may have light stripes, slight claws, instead of nails, darker colored lips, heightened smell, taste, sight, and hearing, and can be very powerful and agile.

Sometimes Beastmen are born with tails or wings, but this is rare.

[instruments]

An Instrument is a type of Sterling that is unpredictable, overwhelmingly fast and agile, and nearly unstoppable.

They are controlled by an outside source, and while their emotions and thoughts are their own, the external puppet-master can control all of their actions, down to facial expressions. But they can speak what's on their mind.

If their master is kind enough, they may let the Instrument roam free for a while, or respect the Instrument enough to let it be in a relationship.

Some say that the Instruments are possessed by extraterrestrial gods.

[Rusts]

Rusts are humanoids made out of different types of metals. They are usually grotesquely deformed.

The fact that they are made of metal makes them best at defence in battle, rather than offence.If not oiled regularly, Rusts will, well, rust.

[Profounds]

The most normal of the Sterlings, the Profounds look the most human and act the most human, and their only ability is the ability to excel in only ONE subject far beyond any other.

Profounds usually end up becoming teachers at Theggam later in life.

[Theggam Achademy]

29300_57532.jpg

Theggam Academy is a very large school situated far away from the Verimen, in the middle of a small ocean called The Disconsolate Sea.

It is a building completely composed of metal, six floors of it, and is surrounded by wind turbines, which also power the entire building. Thankfully, the island is always a very windy place.

The school curriculum consists of four years.

The first year is called Primary (students belonging to this year are Primaries.) The second year is Secondary (Secondaries.) The third year is called Tertiary (Tertiaries), and the fourth year is called Quaternary (Quaternaries.)

(( Mafia Role Play set in an old, run down city. A lovable group of pillaging assassins come together to form something of a rundown, yet tightly bound, criminalistic family. ))

"There's Yeti."

A huge figure stomped into sight; clenched in his huge hands was what looked like a black, fuzzy, little kitten.

"Put the little thing back, you're scaring it."

"No I'm not, boss! Look, it likes me." He attempted to run a fat, short finger down the kitten's head, but the small animal instead met the man's attempt with a collection of claws.

"Spade!"

The smaller man wearing a trench coat and a fedora picked his glare up off Yeti, and settled it on another man, rushing towards the group with a terrified look on his face.

"I couldn't find the Batter! Sh*t, looks like he really did die this time. Oh my God, what are we gonna do!?"

"Calm down Jasper, tell me what happened."

"Jasper, calm? Hah! That guy's a wreck, you couldn't calm him down with a truck of tequila."

"Shut up, Paris."

The tan, well-muscled figure gave an infamous smirk, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Make me."

"Gladly."A tall, lean figure looked down onto the top of Paris's head, his face static, constant. It was an unchanged variable belonging to Batter, even when he profusely bleeding. One hand rested on his bloody baseball tunic, the other clutched a metal bat.

"Batter!"

Hoit gave a heart laugh, and dared approach the figure to slap it lightly on the back. "Boy you really scared us! Vat vould have ve done vithout you, Batter!?"

A glare told Hoit to back the h*ll up, and fast.

A tiny, extremely skinny figure wearing a grinning mask stood on tiptoes to smile up at the Batter, "Ahaha! Mon amie, I was afraid I lost you! Such a wonderful customer..."

(( A creepypasta themed R.P. based off of NoEnd House. ))

YO BUD. I der ou t come and try thi thin g out. It's a hunated house man.

After reading the text over and over, and memorizing an odd-looking adress, Phil shut his phone with a loud snap.

John was drunk again, no doubt about it. Phil even doubted that there was a haunted house. It was halloween, but see, the thing with John is that you never know whether or not he's doing ecstasy and whiskey at the same time.

His phone buzzed to life again in his hand, and Phil flipped it open again with a thumb.

Unlesss you' r scaredd.

Oh hell no. Even when completely drunk out of his mind, John knew Phil could not let something like that go. The conniving bastard, John knew Phil's every weakness.

His biggest one was his competitiveness.

A quick smirk latching onto his features as he stood up, slinging his messenger bag over his shoulder and grabbing the cup of coffee- cursing as he dropped it onto the table after it had burned his hand. Signing, he ran a hand through his wild, tawny hair and left the mess there.

It would have to wait until he returned.

Other Role Plays that are not yet improved/typed/published:

- Medieval Role Play involving human-animal mixes, crazy kings, petty thieves and lots of bread.

- cats.

- cats.

- cats.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or if you'd like me to help you plan a Role Play, don't be afraid to message me! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Cats....

Actually I would like to hit you up on that Mafia idea you are looking to improve. Perhaps we can throw a few ideas around... I have a character that suits that area well and a few others that can go in as well haha.

Mice of Men however had fantastic potential.... The idea is very nice.

I had an idea for the "Medieval Role Play involving human-animal mixes, crazy kings, petty thieves and lots of bread"

I tried to do a role play awhile back (on a different site) called "the kingdom of Lavi" I never succeded because I couldn't get the plot details all worked out, but basically the kingdom was rolled by lion hybrids and bellow them were various other predators. The 'prey' animals were common folk and were treated poorly by the upper class and then things like bats, black cats, other 'superstious animals' were seen as outcasts thieves gypsyys and what not. well that's just an idea though so..

Thank you Ricia!

I added a small section of dialogue to"Mia," the Mafia R.P., so you could get to know the actual group, and the way they behave and all their neat little quirks and stuff.

Lillybelle (sweet Nepeta avatar! :33), I love the idea. We'll see about it once I get somewhere with the three R.P.s I'm currently obsessed with making
xD

Ah, how sweet!

We ShOulD sLaM a CoLd OnE sOmEtImE :o )

So, anywho, what do you guys think about the So Keres? R.P. idea? :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back