Brother's Grim Academy

It would be fun to join as bill cipher 
Can i join as bill cipher and be a teacher but i gonna go for a vaccination in 2 days

Dear roleplayers,

Due to an excellent help of characters joining I or may not close the sign ups and get the role play started 
URGENT NEWS I will be closing character sign ups at midnight for eastern time USA which means hurry and send the sign ups in

Oh sheesh.. GMT + 2 is a mean timezone to have atleast when it seems nobody else has it.... I guess I better get reading.. And figure out how to do this up.. Hmmph. 
Which remind me. Isabella.. While you are still the owner, I would like to ask about that with closing it. I mean we are quite a few yeah and that is of course good. But there are room for a lot more considering it is the Grimm brother's fariytales. 
And finally.

And yes, Leveret is going to be a really "fun" teacher.. He is quite friendly enough unless you irritate him or disturb the class. ^^ So yeah.. Tic toc goes the clock.

That feeling when everyone just went to bed (or simply got off) right as the story begins to move forward.

Yeah, it's going quite fast.

Ehh Leveret's classes ended, the students got to the gym and met the wonderful teacher Mr. Plestil which is where most of them are, and then we have some students who have dissed the gym class. And I am writing up to be moving to the science class.

Ooh thanks^^ I guess I'll wait until things start moving to the science class and join everyone there

You could also be the first to get there afterwards. Just way earlier than everyone else and chat with Leveret.. He is actually much friendlier than in the english class. He just really don't like lazy people or people that are not on time. ^^ 
Blegh. I completetly forgot to say.

Cuddly will be away for quite a while today. She is attending a wake, so by all means I believe you'd have to let Adam be in the background for now.

Oh lord, I just spent like 14+ hours sleeping off a 6 day session of Insomnia.

So much has happened in that short period of time. o-o Kind of.

Hey people I'm lazy :) ,

With that out of the way I want to say that I quit with this role play, because like I said I'm lazy :| . Sorry for wasting your time and have a good day :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
*raises hand* can I ask for a summary so far? I haven't gotten ONE notification for this roleplay.

Well.. From what I can see.

Magic class is over. So currently I believe there are no classes. Aka a break.

I don't know with Illu's side but here where my character is with Cuddly's and Isabella's character. And Leveret gave Adam what you would call a healing potion. (Just a bunch of herbs that helps reduce pain and stop bleeding, etc)

Later on, unless Illu tries something. My guy is going to open the tutoring classes he holds. Which is ethics and watch making. Although these are optional classes.

Currently I am thinking either potion making or Plestil working on some project of his. Also He is about to tell Isabella's character about the curse is indeed real, as he have analyzed it. Also I cannot say I will be on after tomorrow and then a week forward, as I am going on vacation, but we will see I suppose.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

@IllusiveShade

Heeey.. You're alive.. And everyone forgot Leveret was the one opening the door! Yaaay!.......................*Sobs in the corner*

Ehh.... Anyway, the OOC was turned off because it made bogus.. So we have to use the thread here to talk.

Fun fact #1 I had not been told it was a chimera

Fun fact #2 Plestil actually tried to help (But now levered hopes his puny science can fix this... It's magic not a disease...)

Also, Hi Martin!

It's magical, yes.. But it is a rage-induced magic... And what is a very good thing to do with angry people. Sedate them. (Look at yourself with your leg xD . You were quite sedated, and it worked on your mood even ^^.)

Well to be fair I were more telling and trusting, but not affecting my mood. Sedatives slows you, makes you more comfortable. But now it is time to kill the beast. (Figuratively speaking of course. The choice of words dearies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back