Bound or Free [Inactive]

Mikkelle Sting

One Thousand Club
Alreena saw light behind her eyes. Morning already?! I'm not done sleeping yet! she thought and snuggled deeper into her blankets. "Miss Backwater, time to get up!" said the sweet housekeeper from behind the door. She groaned and tumbled out of the huge bed and slipped into some trousers and a flat ironed shirt and her favorite boots. She opened the door. "Would you like me to cook you something for breakfast, ma'am?" the house keeper asked. "Sure, sure, have Zwei bring it for me. Thank you." she said and closed the door and fell back on the bed. Mornings are so boring! she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zwei sat in a leather chair, relaxed, when the house keeper informed him of Lady Alreena's need for a morning meal. Instinctively, he got up and walked srtaight to her room. He loved taking care of her, of people in general. He knocked at the door before opening to warn her of him, and smiled at the dressed Lady Alreena. He stood there calmly and asked, "You summoned me for your breakfast, milady? Any requests?"

"Zwei!" Alreena cried running to him. She gave him a hug. "Thanks for coming. I just want bacon and eggs." she said grinning up at him, knowing he already knew what she wanted.

( (Sorry for not posting! I got so busy. If you don't want to do this rp anymore I understand. *.*) )

((Nah. It's fine. I'll keep RPing))

Zwei widened his eyes in surprise of Arleena's response, but he was okay with it. He nodded and grinned back at her. "Yes, right away." Zwei escaped her seemingly god like grasp walked back downstairs and started to prepare her meal. He shouted from below, "How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled, please!" she called to him and flopped back on her bed with a mischievous look in her eyes. What no one can see won't hurt them." she said and slid back under her blankets.

"Yes, ma'am!" He poured the ggs into the pan, and started to stir it up, causing it to scramble. He used the already red hot pan to cook his bacon, and quickly. No, seriously. It only took,like, 10 seconds. He topped the meal off with toast that he soaked in the leftover bacon grease. He smiled at his little creation, and walked upstairs to deliver Arleena's meal to her. "Breakfast is ready."

She heard Zwei calling for her and she sat up groggily as if she had just gotten up. "Huh, what? Breakfast? Oh I'll be down in a second." she said smoothing her hair and stumbled down the staircase.

Zwei made way for Lady Alreena, taking a quick glance to admire her figure before walking downstairs as well. He made it back to his favorite leather chair, and sat down, awaiting further requests from her. He opened one of the fantasy genre books he left on the shelf this mourning and read where he left off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back