Bikers and Richies [Inactive]

Mikkelle Sting

One Thousand Club
Ama woke to the sound of her alarm going off. But just as quickly as it had started, her fist came down and smashed it. She groaned and got up putting on a pair of ripped jeans, black graphic t-shirt, and her favorite baseball cap. She quickly went to the kitchen cabinets and stuffed a pack of jerky in her back pocket. Then, after slamming the front door, she jumped onto her motorcycle and backed out, just before speeding down the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remy tossed and turned all night her mind worrying about the Calc test she had today. When her maid, Frida knocked on her door to wake her up she instantly regretted not getting enough sleep. She took her hair out of the braids they were put in last night to keep her long, thick wavy hair from frizzing and brushed it out. Sighing, she opened her closet doors and walked in deciding on a cute Givenchy spring dress she bought last weekend. Her family's chef George had eggs benedict already made for her, while she ate she scrolled through all her new messages and instagram and as soon as she was done she grabbed her lunch, her backpack and a jacket before heading out the door and driving to school.

Nick had trouble waking up, last night he didn't go to bed until 2am because his brothers were up all night drinking and fighting. Running a hand through his hair he pulled on a clean tshirt from his drawer and a dark pair of jeans. He grabbed an apple from the kitchen throwing it into his bag and ran out the door to his bike. He sped through all green and red lights alike and go to school in 9 minutes, a record. He parked his bike in his usual spot and began eating his apple.

"Johnathan, well done in the article with the journalist" Johnathan's father spoke to his son with pride, throwing the newspaper infront of his son, who was already done with eating breakfast. His fingers tapped against the screen of his tablet as if he was writing on a normal laptop, confusing his parents with how he could possibly work that fast on that little screen. How anyone could do that, still confused the two older Williamson's.

"Thanks father, I hoped you would enjoy it" His reply came short, precise and with the most polite tone a young man could use infront of his father.

"I'll eat out tonight. Don't expect me home until late" With the suit on as usual, with his hair styled back and sunglasses on, Johnathan left the house, unlocking the car with a click. The black porche woke to life, and he threw his schoolbag in the back, and sat down by the front seat. This would be yet another long day at school. With the car awakening with a growl, which then settled down into a soft purr like that of a cat, he drove out of the driveway, and out onto the highway to school.

"NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK" The shrieking voice of a mother who did not enjoy being a mom, sounded through the small two rooms apartment Nick and his mother shared. "YEAH?!" The young male shouted back, half his body out of the sofa as he tried to reach the pants that were thrown across a chair.

"You're supposed to drive your sister to school today!" she continued, a small head poking in the door to the living room where he was on the sofa. "Nick, it's ok if you don't drive me the whole way you know" The girl who could not be more than 14 said, with a gentle smile so much different than the one he usually had. Because of the age, and that he more often than rarely, came home drunk, his sister got to sleep in the same room as their mom, while he, he slept on the sofa. That was just the deal in the house.

"Get on the bike" He said, sitting on it already, 10 minutes after his mom had been shouting her face blue. He just couldn't stand being at home, with a mom who honestly did not want the kids, and who would much rather use her money on drugs than on a proper place for them. Climbing on behind her big brother, the young brunette burried her face in his leather jacket, and held around his torso, while they drove off to her school where she was put off. Hearing hte giggles from many girls, he just rolled his eyes while his sister gave him the elmet back, and then, sett off to his own school.

When Ama got to school she got off her motorcycle, pulling her helmet off her head, her black curls spilling down her neck. She saw some freshman boys staring at her. She sneered. "What are you freaks lookin' at?!" she said to the and they quickly ran away. She pulled her backpack over her shoulder and walked into the school. When she got to her locker she found to rich kids making out in front of it. "Hey, outta the way." she said, shoving them apart and dumping her books inside before locking it.

Jane gathered her stuff quietly from the desk in her room before slipping her ballet flats on and heading downstairs and for the door where her brother was waiting for her with a straight face. Her parents were already busy and he'd been tasked with driving her to school as per usual. As they got into his convertible, Jane had to resist the urge to scowl. She wasn't even allowed to drive herself to school but she supposed she should be used to that by now right?

As they pulled up in the school parking lot, Jane got out the car delicately with a quiet "Bye" as her brother pulled off almost the moment she was out of the car, leaving her to walk into school being stared at by boys watching the delicate quiet girl that was her parents little princess all dressed in white and pink.

Rheagen stood in the small kitchen of her studio apartment, barefoot and holding a steaming mug of herbal tea that she sipped at intermittently. The clock on the microwave read 5:30 in bold red letters, and for the most part all was still. The sun was just starting to rise, and other than the occasional early morning commuter or morning sparrow, everything was calm. This was her favorite part of the day, when the world held its breath, giving her about an hour of peace, before kick starting into the morning frenzy that came with everyone hurrying to get to work and school. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the early morning light streaming softly through her large windows.

She sighed and headed into her room, wanting to get a head start preparing for the day so she wouldn't be scrambling not to be late; not that she was ever late. She rose at 5:15 like clockwork every morning, and was ready to go by 6:30 even though she need not leave until 7:30. But still, she liked to have time in the morning to relax and be zen before her long days that were more often than not hectic, chaotic, and dramatic. Three things she only liked sparingly, and yet three things she was constantly bombarded with.

Rheagen pulled open the curtains she had over her closet in the place of doors and pulled out a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees, a charcoal grey muscle tee, and her dark forest green Doc Martens. She was too lazy to spend time putting on makeup, even though she had plenty of it - it being both time and makeup. She finished her cup of tea, killed time reading, and had another cup of tea before it was time to go. She threw on the fitted leather moto jacket and slung her backpack over one shoulder before heading out, taking the five flights of stairs to the ground floor instead of waiting for the elevator, not minding the minor exertion.

On the ground floor of the studio complex she shouldered open the door as she put her sunglasses on and made her way to the parking lot where her bike was waiting. She swung a leg over and put the other backpack strap on, before starting her bike up and pulling out of the lot and heading to school.

Ama went to her first class and leaned back in someone's randomly assigned seat. Like she cared. She propped her feet up on the desk and pulled her baseball cap over her face, feeling very bored and very sleepy.

Rheagen got to school without any trouble on the road with idiot drivers, so she was still feeling centered when she pulled up to school. That is, she was centered until she saw that some fancy car that probably cost more than it was worth was parked in her spot. She clenched her jaw and took a deep breath, trying not to let herself get worked up over it. Rheagen surveyed the rest of the lot until she found an empty spot, which happened to be about as far away from the entrance to school as one could get while still being on school ground.

She parked her bike, got off, and stormed into school. She had an urge to find the rich ass who'd parked in her spot and let them know that their inconsiderate behavior had cost her time trying to find a new spot, and as such, she'd probably be late to first period. She strode briskly through the halls of the school, punching through the remaining students that hadn't yet made it to class and shoved open the door to her first period right as the teacher was shutting it, daring the middle aged woman to say something.

She did not, so Rheagen walked over to the chair next to her friend Ama and barked out a "move" to the kid sitting in it, standing there with her arms folded over her chest and a scowl on her face until the kid went and sat elsewhere. She tossed her bag to the floor and dropped into the chair, looking over at Ama and saying, "You would not believe what just happened."

Ama held up two fingers. "One, someone stole your coffee, or two, they took your parking spot." she said turning her cap around so that she could look Rheagen in the eye. "Or am I not hitting it right?"

Rheagen sighed. "You've known me for what," she began, a crooked smile adorning her face, "two years? And yet somehow you can never remember that I don't drink coffee, ever. I'd be mad, but you know I can never stay upset with you. Unless of course you put temporary rainbow glitter unicorn tattoos all over me in my sleep again. I'm permanently scarred from that, and if you do it again just remember one thing: two can play at that game, and when I want revenge there is no escaping my wrath."

She grinned and lazily waved her hand in a motion of dismissal. "That being said, you did get the second part right. Some a** rich kid had the audacity to take my spot. I had to park all the way at the end of the lot, and I was damn near late to class. If I had been, a certain person owning a certain car would likely find their expensive tires slashed later on. I really hate to be late."

"Oh that's low. Stealing a bikers spot. You know we could trash their car after class; see if they ever park their car there again." she said grinning, after all, she was the master of the most epic pranks in all of Biker History. "And about those tattoos, I only did it because my mom wanted me to get rid of them, 's not like I would've argued with her. Specially since she was in a bad mood.

"Then that just raises another question: why the hell did you have them in the first place? And why didn't you just use 'em against some richie instead of me?" Her somewhat bored expression changed, a slow grin spreading across her face as she sat up a little straighter in her chair.

"Actually," Rheagen noted, her eyes bright and a wicked grin on her face, "that gives me an idea. This is going to sound a bit odd so just bear with me, but you wouldn't happen to have any more of those wretched tattoos with you, would you? Or a way to get some before school lets out?" She shrugged with a slight roll Kenner eyes. "Though I suppose if we wanted to we could just ditch and go get them ourselves."

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Ama grinned. "When my mom was like 16 she had thousands of those things and when I came into the family she was super embarassed cause I liked skate-boarding and hitting the other little girls in the face with mud pies. But yeah, we still have piles of those things laying around. Seems like we'll never get rid of them all. Why? Ya want to cover that rich kids car with unicorns?" she said feeling excited about the idea.

Rheagen laughed when Ama told her this. Ana's mother, from what she had gathered, was about as girly as they came. The first time Rheagen had met her, she'd seemed over the moon that Ama had made a semi girly friend. That was only because Rheagen at the time happened to be a wearing a dress; granted, it was a black body con minidress, and she was wearing ripped stockings and converse with it, but it was still a dress. As soon as Rheagen had opened her mouth and started talking muscle cars and her opposition to the color pink though, Ama's mother's hope for a feminine infuence was crushed. She hadn't looked quite so pleased to see Rheagen since then, and just went through the basic greetings when she came to Ama's house.

"Can't say I'm surprised," she said with a grin. Class had technically started, but Rheagen disregarded that and kept talking. "And yeah," she continued, "that's kind of what I had in mind... To a certain extent. You'll just have to trust me on this one. Do you think we could stop by and pick them up at some point? I'm cool with ditching or going at lunch."

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Ama shrugged. “Eh, not like I have anything better to do anyway. Let's do it at lunch. We can just tell my mom we got special permission to grab some of my homework or something. But for now I'm going to snore really loudly to annoy and make everyone uncomfortable.” she said pulling her cap over her face once more and proceeded to make a super loud noise that sounded like thunder.

"Okay," Rheagen said, chuckling slightly. "Sounds good to me. I bet prom mom is going to be just thrilled to see me." She slouched down in her own desk and proceeded to daydream through the entire class while Ama fake snored, wondering idly if she'd have time to go to the farmers market that Friday. She needed to pick up more produce, not to mention that recently she had had her eye on a certain guy who helped run her favorite strawberry stand. He must've been new, because before last week she'd never seen him there before.

Rheagen wondered fleetingly if he tasted as delicious as the strawberries he sold, only half kidding. Clas dragged in as she pondered this, until the bell that signaled the end of the period finally rang. She stood and picked up her bag, looking over to discover that sometime during class Ama's fake snores had become real ones, seeing as she was fast asleep with the cap skewed over her face. Rheagen smiled and nudged Ama in the thigh with her foot. "Wake up dude, class is over."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ama faked a yawn. "Huh, already?" she said in a sleepy voice, and got up from her chair. She took off her cap and shook her head, her dark tangled hair going in all directions. "Man, that class was boooooooooooooooooooooooring!" she said loud enough for the teacher to hear. He glared at her. She glared at him right back and shook her fists at him. "Yeah, I dare you to take me on." she said in a dark tone and took a fighting stance. The teacher shook his head. "Bikers." he mumbled as he grabbed his bag and left the classroom.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back