5'1''

• Weight •

Roughly 122 lbs

• Build •

Endomorph - short and compact, quite curvy

• Eyes •

Blue

• Hair •

Deep blue in colour, exceptionally curly, and thick as all get out - images cannot properly convey how thick her hair is. Tight curls with a volume that's borderline excessive, her hair falls well past her tailbone and is so thick it's a wonder how she manages it every day. Check the extras page for additional images to help properly visualize it. It's worn in a wide variety of styles from down (which is hell to tame after the fact) to a variety of intricate braids and updos.

• Style •

Kind of a mix of indie/boho looks and high fashion, which can be a bit bizarre at times. Lots of particularly fancy/dressy heels or boots paired with almost 'hippie'ish patterns.

• Power •

Freezing Hydro Meditation

• Star Power •

Bubbling Ocean Crash

• Crystal Power •

Shimmering Aqua Whirlpool

• Eternal Power •

Glacial Hydro Blast

• History •

2im83ec.jpg

Pictured above a collection of images of her growing up from age six to present. Hair far less curly than it should be.

Bibi's mother was far too busy to ever bother with taking a husband, and as a result Bibi got the male half of her conception from a sperm donor (someone who was prime real estate genetically, carefully picked for his lack of physical flaws and intellectual capability with the hopes that winning the gene pool lottery would give her a boost in life). As a result she grew up with no father figure, and with a very busy mother. Ami was not only a senshi but a world renown doctor at the time of Bibi's birth, and was constantly busy with either world-saving duties or traveling from country to country to present on new technologies in the medical field, attend conferences, and see patients that otherwise wouldn't be able to receive the level of care she provided. As a result Bibi's childhood was spent moving from place to place with very little time or attention from a mother who cared for her very deeply, but didn't always have the time to show it.

Growing up with such a busy lifestyle, Bibi was quick to learn how to make herself stand out, and developed a loud often outlandish personality in an effort to be noticed by her parent - she was quick to make friends and surround herself with people any chance she got, and quickly developed a reputation as a loud and outgoing person, often with a tendency to jump headfirst into just about anything - often without any prior thought. Throughout her childhood she was most easily found out in the streets of the nearest city rounding up other kids for a game or an impromptu adventure… often leaving her tutors panicking over their lost charge as a result. She has a tendency to jump from one interest to the next, trying to pick up tons of skills to impress her friends and family and dropping them if they don't work. The result of this is that she's got a bunch of half-developed skill sets that she's never fully studied or perfected - she's very much a jack of all trades and the "a jack of all trades but master of none, though oftentimes better than a master of one" is an apt description of her.

A vast majority of her life has been spent travelling for her mother's work, which also helped foster the development of her exceptionally extroverted personality (after all, it's hard to maintain friendships when you're leaving the country every other month for a medical conference or to treat someone too sick to travel - you have to learn to make friends quick and maintain them through sheer force of will). As a result she can speak a number of languages passably but isn't particularly eloquent in any one of them (beyond her native Japanese), and has a bad habit of slipping in and out of languages when trying to find a fitting word, or accidentally throwing in words from a similar but completely different language on accident. Her fluency is more colloquially than formally learned in most cases and so she tends to use a lot of regional slang from places she's visited more than 'proper' variations of the language.

• Extra •

Mercury Outfits.jpg

She's a polyglot and speaks a number of languages at levels ranging between basic fluency to native speaker level fluency. Sometimes she'll slip into a different language without realizing she switched over, which can cause quite a bit of confusion.

Bibi's MBTI results are ENFP-T

She's 100% Extraverted

61% Intuitive

85% Feeling

100% Prospecting

And 94% Turbulent (exceptionally insecure)

Her RHETI result is Type 7, the Generalist: the enthusiastic, productive type.

She's a double Gryffindor - both primary and secondary.

Her hair has (roughly) the volume on the left but (roughly) the texture on the right…

2ynfa7t.jpg

She needs glasses but uses contacts exclusively or just stubbornly refuses to wear them.

She has multiple piercings - two over her left eyebrow, a lip ring, three in her lobes and four in her right ear's cartilage, two in her left, a double set of clavicle piercings on either side (next two each other in a side by side fashion, not above and below), one on the left side of her nose a bellybutton one, and a set of dimple/cheek piercings, all but two of her three lobe sets much to her parents vexation.

She's bisexual biromantic. It's not really clear if she's more monogamous or polyamorous

• Relations •

Moon (Serenity Chiba - SerenityAngel)

Serenity is... she's sweet, really, but she can be a little... oh I don't know, a little shut in? And definitely a little clingy, especially with the way she follows her sister around all the time. Is that what all siblings are like? I wouldn't know, but it seems like it'd be kind of frustrating to deal with. She is one of the other people I get to see regularly, though, so that's nice. I'm sure she'll grow into her own skin eventually, right?

Venus (Marika Kushieda - Animegirl20)

It's really cool that she knows what she wants to do with her life! I honestly have no idea where I'm going with mine - I'm definitely not going to be a doctor like mom, even if I was good at it I would hate to be that busy all the time! Animation seems like a cool thing to want to do, and it's nice to be so set with something. I'm always wowed by creative types, so that's pretty neat.

Mars (Rika Hino - The Succubi Queen)

Rika is... a little intimidating sometimes, if I'm being completely honest. She just has that natural 'don't mess with me' vibe that can be a little hard to handle. That could also be because she's older than me, though - when I was little I was definitely up for making friends with anyone, but older kids are always a little intimidating to approach, and that three year gap felt kinda insurmountable sometimes. Her 'go your own way' attitude is pretty inspiring, though, especially that she had the gumption to up and leave the fold to a degree. I had a rebellious phase for sure, but I don't think it compares to the one she still seems to be living in. A little intimidating but definitely one of the 'cool' kids!

Jupiter (Damon Kino - SerenityAngel)

Another one of the 'older' of us 'kids' (I really don't know what to call us? I hate being called a kid, but being an adult is something I don't want to have to deal with yet), but Damon was really nice, growing up! He used to be pretty sweet, and I looked up to him a lot when I was little, but one time mom and I went away on some trip or another (story of my life) and when we came back he was... super standoffish. Like... what even happened there? I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore, since he seems like a totally different person...

Saturn

Uranus

Neptune (Takara Kaiou - Renn Skye)

The last of the 'older' group, Kara can be a little, uhm, fickle? I thought that I flitted from one passion to the next, but even though she sticks with two things more or less she seems to go through people pretty fast! She's approachable, though, which is nice (even though her fashion sense whens he's  not dressing up? Terrible. I'm almost embarrassed. Same with her skin care - how do you not notice you have slip dried onto your cheek?). I gotta admit that it's impressive how quickly she collects partners (and then drops them, sheesh, I would not want to be one of those, I don't think I can deal with on again off again stuff!). I definitely don't mind spending time with her when we're both in the same area, and while she's not my favorite person in the world I don't dislike her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back