"Back to the Future" Meets "Doctor Who"?

MissPenny

"Back to the Future" Meets "Doctor Who"?

Alright, well, hello there. First off I would like to thank you for opening this thread, which I am aware has a very specific and odd title. I'm sure that someone has probably had this sort of idea before but I thought I'd throw it out there. As the title implied, I would absolutely love to do a roleplay that is a crossover between "Back to the Future" and "Doctor Who". Completely nerdy and sci-fi-ish, I know, but please bear with me for just a little bit longer.

In each of the ideas below, I have given the pairings that I had in mind for a 1x1. Please note that not all of these are crossovers, some are simply "Back to the Future" or "Doctor Who" alone. I am willing to take on more than one of the same storyline at a time if multiple people reply (which I doubt will be the case as I will be overjoyed if just one person replies).

I try to post at the very, very, least, once a day. Sometimes things happen and I will be sure to let you know beforehand if I know that I cannot post on a specific day. I will only play female roles (the roles I would like to play are bolded in the pairings below) and I only work with MxF pairs. I ask that we both understand that the storyline will need to contain a nice mix of romance and action. Now, I think I've gone on long enough. To the pairings!

"Back to the Future"/ "Doctor Who" 1x1s

• Marty McFly (from "Back to the Future") x Time Lady ("Doctor Who" OC)

• Young Doc Brown (from "Back to the Future") x Time Lady ("Doctor Who" OC)

• Young Doc Brown (from "Back to the Future") x Eleanor McFly ("Back to the Future" OC)

• The Doctor (either the 9th, 10th, or 11th Doctor from "Doctor Who") x Eleanor McFly ("Back to the Future" OC)

• The Doctor (either the 9th, 10th, or 11th Doctor from "Doctor Who") x Time Lady ("Doctor Who" OC)

• New Doctor (an OC 12th Doctor based on "Doctor Who") x Eleanor McFly ("Back to the Future" OC)

• New Doctor (an OC 12th Doctor based on "Doctor Who") x Time Lady ("Doctor Who" OC)

If you would like any background information for any of the pairings, don't be afraid to ask! I have a loose plot suggestion for almost any of them. You can comment below or shoot me a PM, either one works great. Thanks so much for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back