• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Tenno Initiative

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
This is where the Characters are to be posted, here is the sheet for your characters!

Name:

Appearance:

Race (God like Thor or Loki, Tenno, Human, etc):

Abilities/ Powers:

Dislikes:

Backstory:

Child of (If playing as an oc related to a canon character):

Weapons (If any are present):

Name: Kye

Appearance:
tenno_operator_kye_by_lord__revan-dc4ho7i.jpg

Frame;
warframe

Race (God like Thor or Loki, Tenno, Human, etc): Tenno

Abilities/ Powers:
Operator; Void Beam (fires a beam of void energy), Void Blast (short range shockwave), Void Dash (short range teleport), and Void Mode (become intangible and invisible for short stints).
Valkyr Warframe; Rip Line (energy line and hook for grappling to places, or pulling enemies closer), Warcry (feral scream that speeds up her melee attacks and causes fear in enemies), Paralysis (unleash shields to stun and harm those directly around her) and Hysteria (creates energy claws and boosts durability). Warframe equipped with personal shields, as well as enhanced speed, mobility, strength, durability, stamina, and ability. Can stick to vertical surfaces for a brief time.

Likes: kavats/cats, collecting bobble heads, tea, and dancing

Dislikes: being controlled, the greedy, bullies, chocolate, and the Man In The Wall.

Backstory: Branded by the Void, Kye was trained as a Tenno Warrior to defend the Orokin Empire. Like her Tenno breathren, she overthrew her masters and entered cryosleep to wait for a better time. Awakened by laughter from an "old friend", Kye finds herself and her Warframe on a strange new world against strangely dressed foes.

Child of (If playing as an oc related to a canon character): n/a

Orvius Charkram
Boltor Assault Rifle
Pyrana shotgun pistol

Last edited:
WIP

Name: Kye

Appearance:
tenno_operator_kye_by_lord__revan-dc4ho7i.jpg

Frame;
warframe

Race (God like Thor or Loki, Tenno, Human, etc): Tenno

Abilities/ Powers:

Dislikes:

Backstory:

Child of (If playing as an oc related to a canon character):

I like this sheet so far, but could you add in more details? Like which warframe your tenno uses, the weapons that the warframe has equipped, or even the age of your tenno. I am not asking you to do it immediately, but I am a bit picky when it comes to such details, y'know? Other than that, they look good!

I like this sheet so far, but could you add in more details? Like which warframe your tenno uses, the weapons that the warframe has equipped, or even the age of your tenno. I am not asking you to do it immediately, but I am a bit picky when it comes to such details, y'know? Other than that, they look good!
Definitely. It’s a work in progress. I wanted to get things started, but didn’t have the time to finish it completely. I should have it done by tomorrow at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back