[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

Helix Nebula

Three fries short of a happy meal: WHACKO!!

[media]

[/media]

Even Admirals and Galactic Emperors, sometimes need to let loose and relax, and this is just the place for that! Chit, chat, ask questions and make suggestions. Also try the "Milky Way Space Slug Juice" -special, it's bound to kick the tentacles off of any spacefairing critter! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, organics.

I wait on the boundaries of existence; a Schrödinger's Cat... both alive and dead.

In other words, character pending review and rework.

Xenthriss said:
Hello, organics.
I wait on the boundaries of existence; a Schrödinger's Cat... both alive and dead.

In other words, character pending review and rework.
We take your warning and we will prepare... For your defeat.

Freeman said:
We take your warning and we will prepare... For your defeat.
Organic.

Your species does not comprehend the scale of my work, my mind. Your threats are pointless and unneeded. I seek knowledge, not war.

Xenthriss said:
Organic.
Your species does not comprehend the scale of my work, my mind. Your threats are pointless and unneeded. I seek knowledge, not war.
Then you do not understand let alone appreciate war. We be ready... We be ready... :cool:

Freeman said:
Then you do not understand let alone appreciate war. We be ready... We be ready... :cool:
I am the last, I cannot afford a pointless battle with you. I must find a new world, and I must catalog all living entities and planets before the heat death of the universe.

Xenthriss said:
I am the last, I cannot afford a pointless battle with you. I must find a new world, and I must catalog all living entities and planets before the heat death of the universe.
Then Rare oportunity for our Fire is indeed uppon us, to Bring war to the last, to Wage fire uppon you would bring great honor. Know the knowledge of Mangkr war, Feel our fire and Know that few can understand the rare knowledge war can bring.

We stand ready to learn you of our Fire, Our war! For we are Dragons, we are Mangkr.

Belial said:
Also we get to decide witch planets are inhabitable?
In your home systems, yes.

Myllinnia said:
Oh, yay! The Vryndrin Stellar Imperium is roughly in a nearly half done state. ^^
Don't forget to claim an area in the signup thread before posting your Nation thread. ;)

Please excuse any discrepancies in my profile, it's just my nation from Starlight, so there's going to be mistakes.

Edit: Added the classes of my custom ships.

Yea Ive noticed every one brought their nation over from Starlight. Guess we all really wanted to play those nations out pretty badly.

Belial said:
Yea Ive noticed every one brought their nation over from Starlight. Guess we all really wanted to play those nations out pretty badly.
We didn't exactly get the chance to play with them.

Belial said:
Well it was the Kzinti or the Necrons....

I liked my Mangkr, and like Uziel said, We really didnt get a chance to play our old races so I decided to do them again.

My nation is specifically designed so that my colonies can get completely leveled by giant robot battles, and be all fixed up next week for the next fight.

Big Guy and Rusty ftw.

Man I am a race of Angry War Crazed Cats and i am the only one to send in the Flagship alone... I think I am doing something wrong.

Freeman said:
Man I am a race of Angry War Crazed Cats and i am the only one to send in the Flagship alone... I think I am doing something wrong.
You're just proving to everyone that the Kzinti are a bunch of Chuck Norrises. They don't need fleets to explore the galaxy! No no- They'd do it with a single man, if they could survive in the vacuum of space and had naturally-grown jet packs on their bodies. :cool:

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]You're just proving to everyone that the Kzinti are a bunch of Chuck Norrises. They don't need fleets to explore the galaxy! No no- They'd do it with a single man, if they could survive in the vacuum of space and had naturally-grown jet packs on their bodies. :cool:

[/QUOTE]
or that they are insane, or retarded... Moast likely retarded....

DAM IT ALL! The nearest player to me is a bunch of peace mongering hipy Cthulhu wannabes.... <.<

Also if we run into another life form in our territories, are we aloud to make them ourselves, and leave details like tech level, organisation and the like to you? or are you just going to make them as well.

Belial said:
DAM IT ALL! The nearest player to me is a bunch of peace mongering hipy Cthulhu wannabes.... <.<
Also if we run into another life form in our territories, are we aloud to make them ourselves, and leave details like tech level, organisation and the like to you? or are you just going to make them as well.
SCREW THAT! I found EARTH!

Belial said:
I make up all the NPCs.

Belial said:
or that they are insane, or retarded... Moast likely retarded....
Or both? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back