Applegate House

If i change Summer to a boy, would he be accepted? I realise that what i'm about to ask is a bit of a big request but here it goes.

I'm going to have no net for an entire week starting from wednesday. Could i reserve the boy spot? If not, i understand. :)

Thanks. I doubt i'll make the changes tonight and i won't be online untill next tuesday or wednesday but i will change Summer to a boy. :)

The pacing for this RP seems to be suitable for me so i shall join as it should be interesting, interaction wise.

rAmTxsk.jpg

Name: Merry Falls

Nickname(s):"Sunny"

Grade: 11th Grade-Junior

Sexuality: Bisexual

Scholarship Student or Not?: Not

Mode of Transportation: Bicycle

Schedule:

1. Business Math
  2. English III
  3. Chemistry
  4. Dance
  5. Pre calcus
  6. Physical Education
  7. Horseback riding

Dorm Number: {Don't worry about this, I'll assign it to you}

Apparel: Merry has yet to personalise her uniform.

Clubs/Sports: Merry was enrolled in the gay-straight alliance, chess club and the school play by her parents during the application process.

Crush: None

Personality:
Merry flirts with almost everyone he meets and tries to be funny. He usually fails at being funny and believes that he jokes are good. He has a tendecy to insult people if he doesn't get his own way and views everyone as someone that will try to bully him at first. He doesn't know what it is like to have a real friend and deep down, he is lonely. He often tries to avoid dealing with his accidents by denying it and is a trouble maker. However, he does have the capacity to be nice and social but often, there is a hidden agenda. He is very petty and is not above breaking the law to get revenge.

Bio: Merry Falls, that dumb boy that no-one likes or that dumb lad who just soiled herself again. If only people knew his background.

Merry was born into the weathly Falls family and was the 8th child. He spent 5 years being educated by a private tutor from the age of 4 and his family decided to let his go to a high school to form some social relationships. But little did they know, this is where his issues began. The other kids viewed him as a freak or a stuck up snob and either shunned him or bullied him for it. He was hurt at first but eventually got used to it untill she got expelled at the age of 14 for setting fire to a student's locker. The next school, He was expelled a few months later for indecent exposure. The list continued to grow in the next 4 years and unfortunately, he developed a medical condition that resulted in he becoming an outcast. He bowels became weaker over time and he often had accidents in front of everyone. Unknownst to his parents, he started to sleep around from the age of 17 and became addicted to it. The addiction was discovered by the entire family on his 18th birthday when he got arrested for taking part in his addiction with a classmate at the cinema and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. So off they sent him to Merrian Boarding School in a last attempt to fix his behaviour, his addiction and to give his some form of life. Hence ends the tale of the dumb boy that no-one likes or sir poopypants the 8th.

Other: Applegate is truth. He has a medical pass for his condition and has been assigned a therapist to try to break his addiction. He likes to cross dress and doesn't care what people think about it. He sometimes likes to go by the name of sunny.

As before, i'll update the clothes as the RP goes on. Merry will be a very interesting character for me to roleplay and hopefully, it'll be an interesting addition to the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back