Apocalypse High [Inactive]

DFTBA

DFTBA submitted a new role play:

Apocalypse High - What if the zombie apocalypse started during school, and the teachers wouldn't let you leave?

It's a normal day at school...
And you're watching the clock, waiting for the day to end. It's the last period of the school day, the early Autumn breeze coming in through the open window of the classroom.

The teacher keeps droning on, her voice completely monotonous. But, obviously, none of your peers are paying the slightest bit of attention. But it's not like you're one to talk. You're eyelids are growing heavy, your head...
Read more about this role play...

Teiko manages to say through her tears, "Wait, what?! What do you mean end of the world? What are all those dead people doing outside? I don't wanna die!" She starts to sob very loudly as she turns her face from the window.

Richard looked at Teiko, and said, "It's the end of the world... you have a choice, roll with it, or sit and die.. I for one, will roll with it..." Richard tipped over his desk, and began violently hitting one of the metal legs, in an attempt to fashion himself a weapon.

Robyn looked around with wide eyes, not exactly sure what to do. She finally decides to close the doors, shut the windows, and turn the lights out. "Everyone shut up!" She whispers. "We're gonna try to wait it out, see if they leave at night. If not, then I guess we're screwed. And you," she looks directly at Richard. "Stop it. You're making too much noise. If you keep it up, you may have to use that thing today, which I think would be ridiculous."

"We need weapons, " Richard said, then he pointed at the hands on the window, "they already know we're here, they need to be taken down," he took one more blow at the desk, and the leg snapped off, one edge jagged. "I don't know about you, but I am NOT going to die."

Myrta shook her head and laughed. "Fine. Go die. Literally NO ONE cares. In fact I think we've all been waiting for this moment. God, I wish I had a camera."

"Even if you wanted to leave, I wouldn't let you. Have you not seen everyone else die for trying to leave?" Robyn felt extremely stressed out. She knows that she can't let him leave. His blood would be on HER hands.

"I never said I was going to leave, I just want protection for when the inevitably get in." The voices in Richard's head, which were usually a problem, suddenly began to produce helpful comments.. it seemed they wanted to survive just as much as Richard did... "Richard" one of the voices, John, said, "everyone else is going to stay here.. you should leave.. of course, there is strength in numbers.... stay here and wait until the zombies leave for a moment.. then lead a group out.. you could even use them as human shields..."

"So.. You're not leaving? Why not? MS. MELBOURNE, RICHARD WANTS TO LEAVE, SO LET HIM LEAVE!!" Myrta immediately covered her mouth after realizing her volume was way too loud. She, along with everyone else, could hear the pounding on the window grow heavier, and the breaking of glass.

Robyn's breathing got quicker and louder, as she wasn't exactly sure what to do. If they broke the glass, they couldn't CRAWL through the window.. Could they? But if the window breaks, they'll hear us much better, causing more corpses to come into the school, and soon enough, they'll start pounding on the door. "Barricade the doors." She said to everyone, but mostly to herself.

( OOC: We'll stop right here until more people are online and posting
:) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back