• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

starburst.

ocean eyes
A magical romance with lipglossy. lipglossy. and starburst. starburst. with Glitter Force Doki Doki. Or with Glitter Force, whichever.

Raelynn Hishikawa is a 11 year old girl, a 6th Grader at Seashell Bay Middle. Her hair is a bit lighter than her mothers, but she has yellow eyes like her father. Raelynn hates being called “Hishikawa” but a lot of teachers call her by her last name. Raelynn loves, loves, loves nature and camping.

Marie Aida is an 11 year old girl and is a 6th Grader at Seashell Bay Middle. Her hair is a dirty blonde with pink streaks, and her eyes are a blue/green. Marie hates bullies and is naturally a leader. Marie likes making others happy and taking walks around Japan.

Last edited:

Raelyn H.

Glitter Star!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

Raelynn groaned and shoved her pillow over her face. “I don’t wanna go to school today...” she murmured softly. “Rae!” Her mother yelled from downstairs. “Wake up! Your going to be late!” The word ‘late’ rang into her ears and she sprung up out of bed. “Coming!” Raelynn’s hair had a horrible case of bedhead and her mom always was one to style it. Raelynn changed into the uniform her mother had passed down (yes, her mom didn’t want to pay 75$ for a new uniform.) Raelynn was in a panic, she hated for her parents to be mad at her for being tardy.

Raelynn ran downstairs to greet her mother and father. “Sorry.” Rae muttered. “It’s okay,” her father said with a grin. “Rachel, make sure to fix her hair!” He said, chuckling. Raelynn quickly touched her hair. It. Was. A. Mess. Raelynn’s eyes grew big and she sighed. “Sometimes I really don’t like you, dad.” Rae muttered with a smirk. “I love you too, Raelynn Jo.” Raelynn ran to him and fake punched him in the shoulder. After a few minutes of her mother styling her hair, she smiled and got her school bag. “Bye mom, bye dad, love you!” Her parents smiled and they said “Have a good day!”

Today was going to be great!

mood

Happy; Annoyed.

outfit

interactions

Mother; Father

♡coded by uxie♡

mood

Anxious; Excited

Family’s House; Street Near Seashell Bay Middle School

outfit

tags

Maria Aida

Glitter Passion / Assistant Protagonist

Marie didn’t need no stupid “alarm clock” to wake her up.

It was a nice, cloudy morning in Seashell Bay. Marie had been awake 30 minutes before her alarm went off - At 6:30 AM. Such unusual time to wake up for her, but before, she had spend half the night talking to her best friend, Raelynn Hishikawa. In secret, she had a little crush on her. Marie always thought; Lesbian, or Bisexual? She wouldn’t even dare coming out to her parents; but she had two moms. Maya Aida and Regina Aida.

“Hmm, maybe this way?” She said, fixing her hair. “No, not that way!” Marie said, worried. It was all about looks, for her. She didn’t want anybody to think of her as poor. But...Raelynn never thought of her as poor. Marie knew that Raelynn would always be there for her. “Today will be the day..” she whispered. “That Raelynn and Me will (probably) become a couple!” Marie said that very, very quietly. Nobody was to hear her.

Marie sighed and just put her hair in a ponytail. A high one. Her mother, Regina, knocked on her door. “Hey Marie! Raelynn’s mother called for a sleepover after school, you okay with that?“ “Yeah!” She called, opening her door. It took her so long to get ready she lost track of time. Marie took her school bag and ran downstairs. Maya, her other mother, was humming. “Hi mom, bye mom!” Marie took her toast. “Love you!” Regina ran downstairs and Maya went to her and they took some pictures. Marie was embarrassed, but after 10 minutes of their mothers stalling, she went out the door to find her best friend walking down the same street she was.

“Hey, Raelynn!” Marie called.

nine lives

Raelyn H.

Glitter Star!

Hearing Marie call out to her made her extremely happy. Her voice, like honey, UGH.

Raelynn quickly looked at her and saw that Marie’s hair was fixed nicely. “Cute hair, my dad said mine was horrible.” She commented. “Anyways, ready for the first day? It’s going to be great!” Raelynn could feel the extremely cold air hit her skin, causing her to close her eyes and stumble. “It’s cold!” Raelynn commented, shivering. “It was cloudy, but now its like, 20 degrees!” Raelynn caught a dog barking at them. Raelynn rolled her eyes and looked at Marie. Marie was so pretty today...but she wouldn’t ever feel the same way.

Could she?

mood

Anxious; Flirty

outfit

interactions

Marie Aida

♡coded by uxie♡

mood

Excited; Embarrassed.

Street Near Seashell Bay Middle School

outfit

tags

Maria Aida

Glitter Passion / Assistant Protagonist

When Marie heard Raelynn call her hair cute, it almost made her fall over. “T-Thanks...” she said, blushing furiously. Raelynn probably couldn’t tell, because it was cold out and cheeks were rosy red. “I’m so ready!” She said, actually really happy. “Rae, are you applying for student council? I am. I don’t want to be prez yet, though.” Marie said, basically ranting. Marie was talking, but thoughts explored through her young body.

Marie heard the dog bark and went over. “Hi, puppy!” The dog whimpered but seemed to calm down at her touch. Marie laughed and picked it up. The dog licked her happily but squirmed to be let down at the call of it’s owner. The owner stormed over and said “What the hell are you doing with MY dog? It’s my dog!” She said, wearing the same uniform that they were. “Oh!” Marie said, handing the dog back. “Sorry, he was just walking around.” The girl rolled her eyes. “Next time I see you near me, my dog, or my apartment again little girl, and see what happens.” She snarled. Marie’s eyes widened. She was scared. Oh my god, she could beat her up. Regina taught her to fight back, but Maya didn’t. It was confusing.The dog padded over to her feet and whimpered.

“H-Hey, lets go.” Marie said, shivering.

nine lives

Raelyn H.

Glitter Star!

Raelynn nodded at her comment. “I’m probably going to try it out. You should do cheer, with your bubbly spirit!” Raelynn laughed.

Raelynn’s face turned into a soft smile. Seeing Maria happy always made her happy. When she picked up the dog, Raelynn’s mouth opened to say no. But a girl stormed over. Hearing her say a curse word made her eyebrows rise. Raelynn couldn’t just say...nothing! But the girl kept. on. ranting. But she threatned Maria.

“Hold up, I don’t know who you are. But you have no right to threaten 6th graders playing with YOUR dog. We didn’t know it was your dog. And this is free world, honey, we can walk where ever we want to.” Raelynn said, pulling Maria behind her. “So leave us alone.”

Raelynn’s gloves were a light blue, and they were intertwined with Maria’s fingers. “Lets go to school, we might be late.”

mood

Startled; Mad

outfit

interactions

Marie Aida; Random Girl

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back